Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Very Good Way to Kill Organic Farms

tyron

Engineered Epidemic

Jay Van Liere

Positive forensic evidence has surfaced indicating that the e. coli superstrain that recently ravaged Europe, was created by humans.

Science has proved that the bacteria is resistant to 8 different types of antibiotics and possesses DNA sequences from plague bacteria, a combination utterly unprecedented in nature, which has many authorities theorizing it was created in a lab and either released purposefully (with, perhaps, the intent to control global food and health), or accidentally into the food supply.

This distinct e. coli variation is part of the 0104 strain, and these strains are essentially never (under natural circumstances) resistant to antibiotics. To acquire this capacity they must be repetitively exposed to antibiotics in order to incite the “mutation pressure” that nudges them toward complete drug immunity. To unveil the origins of such a strain, science basically reverse-engineers the genetic code of the e. coli to determine which antibiotics it was exposed to during its development. Decoding the genetic makeup of the 0104 strain, scientists at Germany's Robert Koch Institute discovered it to be immune to all the following classes and combinations of antibiotics: 1) penicillins 2) tetracycline

3) nalidixic acid 4) trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazol 5) cephalosporins 6) amoxicillin / clavulanic acid

7) piperacillin-sulbactam 8) piperacillin-tazobactam.

Bacterial resistance to a single antibiotic is common; but the creation of a strain of e. coli that's immune to 8 different classes of antibiotics defies the laws of genetic permutation and combination in nature.

Also, antibiotics are not used in vegetables, so the bacteria most likely was not exposed to even one form, much less 8. If one chooses to believe that this superbug evolved separate of human intervention in the wild, this would be an even more alarming scenario: for it would mean this octobiotic superstrain developed randomly of its own accord, and that other similar superbugs could simply appear anywhere, anytime, without cause. This would then simply be Mother Nature creating a 12 Monkeys scenario – far scarier, yet quite impossible in the opinion of most of the scientific community.

The real scheme at work here appears to be “problem, reaction, solution,” as pointed out by Natural News editor, Mike Adams. Initially, create a problem (infections caused by ); then wait for the expected reactionism from the public (fear-based outcries and willingness to accept totalitarianism); then bring forth a solution (complete control over the global food supply and the outlawing of healthy raw foods, herbs, and supplements). Ironically, the outbreak occurred just after the European Union's ban on herbal medicine and supplements. Worldwide, the trend to control global food supply, nutrients, and any semblance of self-remedy is now being realized by much of humanity.

By riding on the fear of e. coli outbreaks in the U.S., the FDA was able to strangle farm freedom domestically. Here it relied on this same psychological phenomenon when vying for its fairly recent "Food Safety Modernization Act", which basically outlaws small organic family farms unless they pander to FDA regulators. America is now seeing violent tactical government raids on organic grocery stores and cooperatives; like the recent narcotic-style raid and illegal seizure of properties at Rawsome Foods in Venice, CA

If they aren’t being created by small organic farms and raw food spots, what could be the cause behind the existence of such super pathogens? Suspicions hover around the same bad guys in-depth investigators keep unmasking again and again; such as: megalithic and destructive agricultural giants like Monsanto, big pharma and the Western medicine complex, and bioweaponry facilities – summarily, part of a collective that is desperately trying to become the new world government. They are trying to demonize organic, raw food and alternative medicines, to bring about their own global control and regulation of the food supply chain and medical treatment. In the United States, Obama has recently appointed Michael Taylor, Monsanto's VP and chief lobbyist, as senior adviser to the commissioner of the FDA. Formerly, Taylor was policy chief of the FDA when GMO's were allowed into the US food supply without undergoing a single test to determine their safety. On the bright side....the bad guys are not getting away with it unnoticed these days.

• Upvote 2

Thanks fo the wake up tyron...

This is very serious, and truly a call for all to take their own health into their own hands.

I believe for example, in taking a glass of water with baking soda daily.

Taken on a regular basis, not only helps to keep the body's PH balanced,

but it also creates an unfriendly setting for virus & infection.

All you have to do is look on the internet for more information.

I know someone even posted in DV forum regarding this very

issue. So, you could look it up here also.

Best Regards

This is very serious, and truly a call for all to take their own health into their own hands.

Best Regards

Try this Chape,

First thing even before you brush your teeth drink three or if can manage it, even four glasses of water. Wait 45 minutes before you put anything else into your stomach and you will find you never fall sick. Even when everybody around me is as sick as a dog, I NEVER come down with anything! Can't remember the last time I went to the doctor. But that bicarbonate soda thing you do is good too - my sister uses it. I only do it when I wake up with an almighty hangover! :D

Best Regards

First thing I found on the web concerning the water/baking soda suggestion was this:

I am a critical care (certified) RN with 24 years experience, during that time I have seen several patients admitted for a high alkalosis condition brought on by regular (daily) ingestion of baking soda. These patients required immediate placement of a breathing tube and mechanical breathing support. The normal pH of the blood is a very narrow 7.35 to 7.45 . This balance is necessary for the proper functioning of all organs (think heart!, brain!), furthermore this balance is delicately managed by the lungs and kidneys and it takes the body far longer to respond to and correct high alkolosis than it does high acidosis. Self correcting pH with fruits and veggies is far safer than by ingesting baking soda in water. Please research for yourselves.

Raised a little flag for me...think I'll stick with the fruit and veggie thingie.

• Upvote 1

Best Regards

What I read about the soda was you need to use NON Aluminum baking soda and 100% pure Maple Syrup.

Heat the syrup and mix 3:1 with the soda. Stir until it boils.

Take one table spoon a day.

It is 10,000 times more powerful than the meds used for chemotherapy.

The sugar in the syrup causes the tumor cells to open, the soda is carried in and destroys the cancer cells.

Another natural remedy is lemon concentrate with the maple syrup for all joint pain.

Better than oxys. and no narcotic issues.

Please check out the proper way to make this, it's on NaturalNews.comMy link

People get sick from the aluminum oxide contained in Arm and Hammer brand.

Here's the article

(NaturalNews) Baking soda has been used throughout history for a variety of purposes such as removing odors from the fridge, freshening up carpets and whitening teeth. But what few people know is that is it also a successful alternative cure for cancer. The treatment primarily benefits cancers of the throat, colon, intestines and rectal area, and when compared with the exorbitant costs of chemo and radiation, the baking soda cure weighs in at around $3. In addition, it is humane and non-invasive, something one cannot say for traditional cancer treatments. With baking soda, the worst that can happen is nothing, no change. This is a far cry from the decimation caused by cancer drugs and surgeries, which damage the immune system and leave the body in a severe state of shock.

"I was healthy and happy that I didn`t have to go through the torture that other people were being subjected to by doing the chemo or radiation. I never lost my hair or anything," remarks 60-year-old cancer survivor Sondra Braun.

Cancer cells thrive in a low-oxygen environment. The body cannot retain oxygen cells if the blood pH is highly acidic, and this is the standard condition of those with tumors who eat a diet of refined sugars, flours, caffeine and other acidic foods. Baking soda, or Sodium Bicarbonate, is a substance that neutralizes acids. One teaspoon a week will reverse an acidic blood pH, as will switching to a diet high in alkaline-producing foods.

Because cancer cells are so hungry for sugars, when the baking soda is mixed with maple syrup, the mixture will go straight to the site of the tumor, like a Trojan Horse, where the bicarbonate will quickly work as a weapon against disease. A good recipe for this is to mix 3 parts organic maple syrup with 1 part baking soda, stir over very low heat for 5-10 minutes and take 3 tsp per day for 1 to 2 months.

"I found the article about Dr. Simoncini in Italy who injected baking soda directly into the tumors to kill them." Braun continues. "For some reason this idea struck a chord with me. Three weeks after taking a baking soda and maple syrup mixture, my tumor began to shrink and become softer. This was documented by my oncologist and the surgeon by physical exams and also measurements by ultrasound. The tumor shrank down to 1.7 centimeters then only to 1.4 centimeters 2 months later after the ultrasound. It stopped shrinking because it had died. "

Italian physician and researcher Dr. Tullio Simoncini determined that high levels of Candida were present in those individuals with cancerous tumors. His conclusions led him to declare cancer a type of fungus. The body does not quickly develop immunity to baking soda as an anti-fungal, so he was able to apply it directly to tumors and neutralize their acidity. He also found it is important to replenish the body with good bacteria, or probiotics, and to avoid exposure to chemicals and environmental toxins as much as possible.

North Carolina farmer Ian Roadhouse also experienced the healing power of this baking soda mixture when healer Jim Kelmun put him on the protocol.

"Those other doctors told me that I was a goner and had less then six months to live," says Roadhouse. "But the doc put me on his mixture and in a couple of months the cancer was gone. It did not even show up on the x-rays."

For maximum results, combine the baking soda treatment with other alternative cancer-healing protocols as recommended by your holistic health practitioner.

Sircus, Mark Allan Ac. OMD. Sodium Bicarbonate - Rich Man`s Poor Man`s Cancer Treatment. IMVA Publications, 2008

www.center4cacer.com, "Skin Cancer and Maple Syrup" http://www.center4cancer.com/skin-c...

www.holisticvoice.org, "Cancer Treatments and the Death of Common Sense" http://www.holisticvoice.org/Death_...

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/032070_baking_soda_tumors.html#ixzz1YpEZ0Ckz

• Upvote 1