Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2 more sheriffs to be asked to review Obama eligibility

rtrusty

Hello Mojack.... Again, by who's estimation is this percentage based? I don't know... and you don't know. Which is why it IS a simple objective reasoning to look for more definitive resolve to this issue. Also, as you just asked Rusty... does he (and others) believe Obama is NOT a US citizen? Anyone's true belief, one way or the other (your's included, as you seem quite resolute), is not really the question. The question being asked, and "investigated", is quite entirely fair-minded... as it is simply an objective perspective, not necessarily a belief, as you are trying to assert. So again... fair-minded citizens simply want absolute resolve... one way or the other. I'll be happy either way... because I have an answer to an ongoing suspicion. Many things sound quite fictional... which is why we investigate. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. Misplaced arrogance can be quite revealing in the end.... so, why not be very careful with spouting any absolute statements... :)

Jax - this is nothing new! It's been challenged from different angles and often. The outcome has been satisfactory to the people that have more power than a sheriff.

There will simply be no satisfying the true birthers. THE ONLY WAY THEY WILL FIND SATISFACTION IS BY FINDING A BIRTH CERTIFICATE IN KENYA OR SOME OTHER COUNTRY! Otherwise, there is no other way for the birthers to find absolute resolve. They will carry it along forever; they have to, there's no other choice because of what they believe and their "perspective"! Birthers will twist and spin any word out of context, any body language uncharacteristic to their perspective. They will always have questions starting with but, if and why.

Perspective is an assumption of facts.... so there must be other drivers and questions for the birthers....and they start with but, if and why.

Fair-minded? .... again I'll say, there's another description for these folks, I'm not calling names but I can't lend them fair-minded.

The poll finds that 77 percent of Americans say Mr. Obama was born in the United States, up from 68 percent one year ago. Eighty-six percent say it is at least their best guess he was born in the United States. http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20060224-503544.html

Edited by mojack
  • Upvote 2

Being that per your own requests requesting proof, I too would ask for any proof of said statement:

My question to you then, is why is Obama complicating the situation by spending huge sums of money estimated

in the hundreds of thousands of dollars to avoid releasing a state birth certificate that would put to rest all of the questions?

Please answer that !

Again please produce proof not just more accusations and hearsay.

Edited by tarsi
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Jax - this is nothing new! It's been challenged from different angles and often. The outcome has been satisfactory to the people that have more power than a sheriff.

There will simply be no satisfying the true birthers. THE ONLY WAY THEY WILL FIND SATISFACTION IS BY FINDING A BIRTH CERTIFICATE IN KENYA OR SOME OTHER COUNTRY! Otherwise, there is no other way for the birthers to find absolute resolve. They will carry it along forever; they have to, there's no other choice because of what they believe and their "perspective"! Birthers will twist and spin any word out of context, any body language uncharacteristic to their perspective. They will always have questions starting with but, if and why.

Perspective is an assumption of facts.... so there must be other drivers and questions for the birthers....and they start with but, if and why.

Fair-minded? .... again I'll say, there's another description for these folks, I'm not calling names but I can't lend them fair-minded.

The poll finds that 77 percent of Americans say Mr. Obama was born in the United States, up from 68 percent one year ago. Eighty-six percent say it is at least their best guess he was born in the United States. http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20060224-503544.html

Thanks Mojack... a very reasonable response! You are right, in that there will always be a faction that, with ulterior motives, will never admit to full resolve. I think those are the "Believers", whereas the rest are simply questioning the unknown... which could well include those within your 77% to 86% poll... simply because the absolute truth is not truly known... most are just going by their gut instinct, or don't truly care. And that is the problem... gut instinct isn't enough, and it's not fair to those that do care. Personally, I want 100% truthful resolve... one way or the other... and see absolutely no harm in it's pursuit. It should have been 100% transparent from the beginning... but there are always obstructionists in politics, we all know that. But to fold up tents, would be a disservice to the percentage with a different "perspective"... at this point, it must be played out. So, let's see what happens. "But", "if", and "why" are very reasonable questions. :) Best of luck with your battle, my friend. I'll let my objectivism do the fighting for me!

rt do you really believe Pres. Obama is not a U.S. citizen? I don't need the propaganda stories just your opinion.

Of course it's a comparatively small percentage... Fair-minded is not an accurate description of a relatively small group of people (in comparison) who believes that the president of the U.S. has not been proven American born. Whole thing sounds quite fictional doesn't it?

I really believe that O was not born here and is not eligable to be president and until i see facts that won't change. For me it has nothing to do with his political party and it isn't personal, he is the leader of the USA and should have no problem providing a birth certificate or any other school transcripts or documents to prove that what he is saying, he can't expect people to just lay down and believe everything he say's without ptoof.

As to the survey, i think that there are plenty of people that think the government or someone checked out everything before they let him or anyone run for office and they expect that it was done honestly. I think they either overlooked it, don't ever check if it's not obvious or there are a ton of lies,scams and cover-up's going on..

Call me a birther if you wish, i don't trust any politician's or lawyer's on just there word.

I really believe that O was not born here and is not eligable to be president and until i see facts that won't change. For me it has nothing to do with his political party and it isn't personal, he is the leader of the USA and should have no problem providing a birth certificate or any other school transcripts or documents to prove that what he is saying, he can't expect people to just lay down and believe everything he say's without ptoof.

As to the survey, i think that there are plenty of people that think the government or someone checked out everything before they let him or anyone run for office and they expect that it was done honestly. I think they either overlooked it, don't ever check if it's not obvious or there are a ton of lies,scams and cover-up's going on..

Call me a birther if you wish, i don't trust any politician's or lawyer's on just there word.

Go to the White House website to see a copy of the BC.

Thanks Mojack... a very reasonable response! You are right, in that there will always be a faction that, with ulterior motives, will never admit to full resolve. I think those are the "Believers", whereas the rest are simply questioning the unknown... which could well include those within your 77% to 86% poll... simply because the absolute truth is not truly known... most are just going by their gut instinct, or don't truly care. And that is the problem... gut instinct isn't enough, and it's not fair to those that do care. Personally, I want 100% truthful resolve... one way or the other... and see absolutely no harm in it's pursuit. It should have been 100% transparent from the beginning... but there are always obstructionists in politics, we all know that. But to fold up tents, would be a disservice to the percentage with a different "perspective"... at this point, it must be played out. So, let's see what happens. "But", "if", and "why" are very reasonable questions. :) Best of luck with your battle, my friend. I'll let my objectivism do the fighting for me!

Ditto! Take Care

Edited by mojack
  • Upvote 1

Being that per your own requests requesting proof, I too would ask for any proof of said statement:

My question to you then, is why is Obama complicating the situation by spending huge sums of money estimated

in the hundreds of thousands of dollars to avoid releasing a state birth certificate that would put to rest all of the questions?

Please answer that !

Again please produce proof not just more accusations and hearsay.

Thanks Tarsi, I will be glad to..just to make it easier for you,

I have taken the parts that may be of interest to you most.

Keep in mind, this is not about who is right or who is wrong.

This is about the preservation of the American Constitution,

and the America that we all want to live in.

Below is an abbreviated document. Part of which you can find on the internet.

Links provided..

http://catchkevin.com/51-facts/http://query.nictusa.com/pres/2010/Q2/C00431445/B_PAYEE_C00431445.html

http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/2010/09/28/obama-attorneys-aid-obama-in-illegal-activities-robert-bauer-perkins-coie-help-obama-hide-birth-certificate-records-payments-to-attorneys/

http://www.scribd.com/doc/11317148/Kerchner-v-Obama-Congress-DOC-03-Lawsuit-filed-250-am-20-Jan-09-2nd-Amend-filed-09-Feb-2009

http://thesteadydrip.blogspot.com/2009/04/aka-obama-fans-all-together-now-say-omg.html

..........................................................................................

IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT

FOR THE DISTRICT OF NEW JERSEY Case 1:09-cv-00253-JBS-JS Document 3

Filed 02/09/2009 Page 1 of 87

Civil Action No. 1:09-cv-00253

Lowell T. Patterson,

v.

Barack Hussein Obama II, President Elect :of the United States of America, a/k/a Barry Soetoro;

:

:Richard B. Cheney,

Nancy Pelosi, :

::

Defendants.

::

5. seeks to compel those defendants …of the United States Government and “officer or

employee of the United States …..to perform their duties owed

plaintiffs under the First, Fifth, Ninth, Tenth, and Twentieth Amendments of the

Constitution of the United States. As such, this Court has jurisdiction under 28 U.S.C. §

1361. Additionally, this court has ancillary jurisdiction over this action sounding in

mandamus pursuant to 28 U.S.C. Sec. 1651(a), for this Court already has original

jurisdiction under other statutes already cited herein.

6. This ….nature of a petition for quo warranto under the Ninth and Tenth Amendment to the Constitution, asking that Obama be declared under ArticleII to be ineligible to hold the Office of President and Commander in Chief and that he beremoved from that Office if sworn in and be permanently barred from holding that office.

12. Defendant,Barack Hussein Obama II (Obama), a/k/aBarry Soetoro, is the

President Elect of the United States of America. ……………………………….........................

17. Defendant,Richard B. Cheney (Cheney), is the forty-sixth and current Vice

President of the U.S.A. ……He is being sued in his official capacity as Vice President, President of the United States Senate, Presiding Officer of the Joint Session of Congress, and in his individual capacity.

18. Defendant, Nancy Pelosi (Pelosi),…………………..

42. The document ….on the internet is a scan of the Certification of Live Birth (COLB) document that can be easily manipulated and changed using modern computer software technology. The public and independent document examiners have not been allowed by Obama to see, handle, or examine the source paper document, the COLB.

53. Obama has refused all efforts to have him release docs…sealing of records

58. It has been reported that the Kenyan government has sealed Obama's Kenyan records

59. No member…..of, political party, Executive Branch of Government, Congress, Judiciary, enforcement entity.. has publicly stated that he or she has any independently verifiable and credible source documents that show that Obama was born in Hawaii.

61. Despite all the law suits …..he continues to refuse to release his original, Certificate of Live Birth (Birth Certificate) instead to spend large sums of money using lawyers to defend himself

68. Obama has refused any such public disclosure and/or independent

examination.

84. No one in any official capacity has fully vetted the eligibility and

Constitutional qualifications of Obama to serve as President and Commander-in-Chief of

our military.

85. The Democratic National Committee (DNC) did not adequately vet and

verify Obama’s Article II “natural born citizenship

86. The DNC could have requested and obtained certified copies but never did

87. The DNC has not signed any affidavit that it investigated and conclusively…

89. Nancy Pelosi merely signed an affidavit

103. Obama has also used his right to privacy to prevent the media and American

people from gaining access to many documents which could reveal important information

Best Regards