Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

To Guru? Or not to Guru?

Wow.. that was profound..

I always believed Okie was secretly CIA and that he was giving Bear all of his 'classified documents'.

Tony lives on a mountain top and gets ALL his inter directly from Shababy.

.. now.. YOU come along and say they AREN'T gurus?? I.. I... I don't know what to do.. my life center is thrown..

I guess I'll just have to get back to my work.

*shattered*

• Upvote 3

I think a better question is, "To Parrot, Or Not To Parrot." Very few of the so called 'gurus', if any, actually post in this forum. But many members, like somebody’s pot-stirring punk little brother, seem to live to bring the 'Intel' in here. They throw the rumor in like a soup bone to a pack of rabid hyenas, who work themselves into a seething froth. The typical hyena has been a member for about 5 weeks but already has about 1746 posts, mostly misspelled sentence fragments of 6 words or less.

Maybe only bring in information you think may have some credibility and respond if you think you can factually debunk the item.

Rant complete.

• Upvote 1

Maybe it is all the redundant people that post the guru's info over and over that make it SOOO special. I have just about had my fill so don't tell me not to read them because I have quit doing that, in fact I have really slowed down even looking at this website for that reason. Besides if I wanted all this info from other sites I would go to those other sites.

Edited by dinarmite

Wow.. that was profound..

I always believed Okie was secretly CIA and that he was giving Bear all of his 'classified documents'.

Tony lives on a mountain top and gets ALL his inter directly from Shababy.

.. now.. YOU come along and say they AREN'T gurus?? I.. I... I don't know what to do.. my life center is thrown..

I guess I'll just have to get back to my work.

*shattered*

:lol:

Iraq asking for the chapter 7 to be completly removed?Today I heard they went in front of the UN.

Has anyone heard what the response was?

I think they're still fighting amongst themselves, on who gets to be the one to ask the UN first. :lol:

Actually, I checked several hrs ago and the only information I could locate, was the original, where they're addressing the lifting as well as requesting help regarding the subject of UN extending too much patience and support for Kuwaits claims against Iraq and port issues. I did like Bill Clinton's interview on Todays Yahoo news though.... especially liked when he said he anticipated alot of new announcements regarding global interests and our economy.

Edited by wishwell11

I think they're still fighting amongst themselves, on who gets to be the one to ask the UN first. :lol:

Actually, I checked several hrs ago and the only information I could locate, was the original, where they're addressing the lifting as well as requesting help regarding the subject of UN extending too much patience and support for Kuwaits claims against Iraq and port issues. I did like Bill Clinton's interview on Todays Yahoo news though.... especially liked when he said he anticipated alot of new announcements regarding global interests and our economy.

Thanks for the update!

To Guru, or not to Guru, that is the question:

Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer a lop

The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,

Or to take arms against ships at sea of troubles,

To sleep, perchance to dream of a rv – ay, there's the rub:

For in that sleep of death what rv dreams may come,

When we have shuffled off this mortal coil, and said WTF

Must give us pause – there's the respect

Willium Dog Shakespere B)

• Upvote 1