Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This was a dream, happened last night 9/17. This is not intel, but I hope you use it to formulate your game plan.

I received an email the RV happened (in the dream). When I checked my two sources, forex, android currency app, they both said the same amount:

1 IQD = .12 USD So it RV'd at 12 cents per dinar. Much lower than I expected based on "Guru" intel. So what do I do? Will it go Up? So it really got me thinking in me dream

of how much to cash in, and how much to hold to see if it went up. I had to contain my excitement as to not let anyone know I had just made a few million dollars, even at 12 cents.

So it gave me a great trial run with full emotions of a low amount of exchange. I still stayed in control, made no quick decisions, and told no one. Then I woke up, check my phone, no RV.

So a good lesson, what will you do when it RV's at either a dollar or higher, or less than a dollar, like 12 cents?

That is all I have except to say.... This is God's money, use it to Glorify him! ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

My friend has dreams all the time and unbelieveably most of them come true. She dreamed it rv'd in October the 12th I think and at 2.22, at that rate, it would definitely be good bye Dinar hello dollars. not sure what i would do at .12 as I really don't have that many.

Thanks for sharing. I do believe firmly that messages can come through the dream world and at times they can be in a preminitory and or precognitive manor. I have had personal experiences with precognition and it can be mind blowing. You can be shown a specific event or happening that is very specific and it just does not feel like a dream. Untill it actually unfolds or occurs ,you do not know what this meaning is but when it does, it can surely change your perspectives on dreams and reality. I have not had any insightful or precognitive dreams associated to any Revaluation. If something like that happens then it happens and as most us know this is a strange world we live in and strange things happen all the time. Maybe even an RV.

This was a dream, happened last night 9/17. This is not intel, but I hope you use it to formulate your game plan.

I received an email the RV happened (in the dream). When I checked my two sources, forex, android currency app, they both said the same amount:

1 IQD = .12 USD So it RV'd at 12 cents per dinar. Much lower than I expected based on "Guru" intel. So what do I do? Will it go Up? So it really got me thinking in me dream

of how much to cash in, and how much to hold to see if it went up. I had to contain my excitement as to not let anyone know I had just made a few million dollars, even at 12 cents.

So it gave me a great trial run with full emotions of a low amount of exchange. I still stayed in control, made no quick decisions, and told no one. Then I woke up, check my phone, no RV.

So a good lesson, what will you do when it RV's at either a dollar or higher, or less than a dollar, like 12 cents?

That is all I have except to say.... This is God's money, use it to Glorify him! ;)

Put another quarter in the horsey.....lean back and close your eyes...........now slap the **** out of yourself for making a stupid post!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3