Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Moving Maliki Out

Carrello

These meetings are very important. They are insight or as good as we will get from Iraq papers. There definitely is political play in the air. This is my opinion but Mr. Jeffery has been very busy this past week. He has had many meetings, and correct me if I am wrong I thought there was an article in the last few days with Maliki as well. This is my take on it. I think the US is trying to keep the dramatics down, keep things stable.

I can't help but think the meeting with Allawi and Talabani is making Maliki very nervous. If I were him I would be. I might just decide to pull back and play nice. JMO.

The only person Mr. Jeffery has not had a meeting with is the good doctor, but then maybe that is none of his business. Just saying.....

As I implied, I might be wrong about Maliki being included in meetings, but I did comment two days ago on a meeting where the article did not include his name, but another article regarding the same meeting included comments from Maliki concurring on the importance the meeting as if he was there, but I don't think he was.

And the good doctor, how do we know that Ambassador Jeffrey has not had many, many meetings with him.

I believe these meetings are keeping Maliki in check and the lid on the pot, and Maliki must be very nervous. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Got to run....I am on Yorkie patrol.