Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Give me your thoughts on this explanation LOP !!!

OtisDaWhino

I spoke with a friend of mine last night and he worked in Iraq doing construction for years and made some very good contacts. He emailed one of his friends over there and showed me the email. This guy is a PHD in finance in Iraq. The email stated this There is going to be a LOP that only affects the investors not the Iraqi people !!!!!! This Guy told him the currency will be redenominated by removing the 3 zeros and a 25000 dinar will now be worth 25 dinar (nothing new we havent seen). Like the Iraqi articles have said the value of the dinar will remain the same at. 0008 cents U.S. Here's the kicker that blew me away.....prices of goods and in the market will adjust with the RD......a shirt that costs 25000 dinar now will cost 25 dinar (the new denomination). Therefore the iraqi value stays the same in the market. This means 1,000,000 dinar will actually be redenominated to 1,000 dinar. But the value remains the same because prices are adjusted with the redenomination. At this point, the revaluation occurs at 3. 68 or whatever and we make 3x our investment which makes us about 3680 dollars U.S. per million that we own. That is the way it was explained to me last night. The key to the LOP not hurting the Iraqi people is the market adjusting prices with the redenomination. But we get hammered on the LOP. More and more people are coming on the boards stating that yes we will make money but millions on 1,000,000 Dinar "NOT A CHANCE" is the quote I keep seeing. Lets hope this is wrong but I saw the email and this guy is in Iraq and is a successful businessman. He did say that he knows several money people in Iraq and that they are wealthy and they are dumping tons of money in Dinar because they full on believe it will be big like we expect and hope with a huge return.

Basically it was explained to me that the Iraqi people will experience no LOP but we will.

Lets hope this is not true but reading all of the articles that have come out lately from Iraq.....it makes total sense.

I hope some of you can totally debunk this to me so I can stop sweating profusely and move on with my day. I have been in a state of depression since I saw this email last night.

Thank you for any input you may have :-)

Otis

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:o HOLYMACKERAL!!! :o

How did you come to this conclusion and man this kinda info has never been talked about here! :lol:

Man just relax....not even your PHD buddy knows what is going to happen. Sit tight there will be alotta misinformation in the coming days and for all I know you could be one source but I will say your gunna have to come with alot more than that on this site to get anyone to believe your story. The same old same old people will give you the same story as they would before your post.

Just relax and dont worry its time! :D:);)

Im not asking anyone to believe it but when I saw that email I couldnt recall anyone ever putting that scenario out there. I went back last night and watched the videos that came out in the last week or so and the interviews of the Iraqi people caught my attention. They are very weary of this change and are scared of what it may do to the market and it got me thinking that if they started changing the price of goods , it would create dissention. But if you think about it, if they redenominate, the prices have to change with it wouldnt they ?? If the prices change with the redenomination then I dont see how we arent screwed on the instant millionaire dream.

Dont bash me, just give some reasonable thoughts on this scenario. I have no clue if it is a real scenario.....I have no clue if that guy in Iraq has a clue what the heck he is talking about.....I just want someone to debunk this so I can feel better about it.

I am happy to make 3x the initial investment. Others who should be happy for making a 300% return will instead be sour because their chance at becoming a millionaire is shot down. Reality is a B____ and will smack a lot of dinar investors in the face.

Man you are all over the place just a few weeks ago you came on here a few weeks ago talkin about how your brothers sisters girlfriend on your mothers sde who knows an ex the word agency told you it was coming and you no longer thought was gunna lop! :lol::lol::lol: I know your young and I will give you a bit of advice........thngs will happen as they happen in life........just sit back and learn and take it all in..........no one knows whats gunna happen BUT it aint a LOP.............of course you will take a minimal return your young and have your whole life ahead of you. No worries pretty soon your gunna live your life very well but just let it come to you..............and enjoy the moment! :D

Man you are all over the place just a few weeks ago you came on here a few weeks ago talkin about how your brothers sisters girlfriend on your mothers sde who knows an ex the word agency told you it was coming and you no longer thought was gunna lop! :lol::lol::lol: I know your young and I will give you a bit of advice........thngs will happen as they happen in life........just sit back and learn and take it all in..........no one knows whats gunna happen BUT it aint a LOP.............of course you will take a minimal return your young and have your whole life ahead of you. No worries pretty soon your gunna live your life very well but just let it come to you..............and enjoy the moment! :D

I still believe in both scenario's. Why not? Hell, if it happens the way we all hope im happy. If not then I prepared myself for the worst. All about state of mind.

So you are saying that the dream of making millions isnt going to happen ?? From my research I found that anyone that was invested in the Kuwaiti Dinar back when it revalued made millions but its not possible on this investment because of the RD (LOP) ?? Is that what you are telling me so I can relay this to my investment group ??

Thanks......any other comments are greatly appreciated.

JWJW11.....I dont see how you cant say its not a LOP if they adjust prices down after the redenomination. It would make the value of a 25000 dinar note stay the same as a 25 Dinar note but when we go to cash in we would make a minimal amount after the revaluation. Explain your point that there will be no LOP please.

So you are saying that the dream of making millions isnt going to happen ?? From my research I found that anyone that was invested in the Kuwaiti Dinar back when it revalued made millions but its not possible on this investment because of the RD (LOP) ?? Is that what you are telling me so I can relay this to my investment group ??

Thanks......any other comments are greatly appreciated.

You have an investment group and you really need us to hold your hand? Not likely!

Otis,

If the plan to ReDenominate the Dinar passes parliament, your friend's explanation is a textbook summary of what happens during a redenomination.

That said, the plan is meeting resistance, and may not get approved.

From the recent articles, sides are being chosen.

Keep hopeful; it's not over 'till it's over.

I spoke with a friend of mine last night and he worked in Iraq doing construction for years and made some very good contacts. He emailed one of his friends over there and showed me the email. This guy is a PHD in finance in Iraq. The email stated this There is going to be a LOP that only affects the investors not the Iraqi people !!!!!! This Guy told him the currency will be redenominated by removing the 3 zeros and a 25000 dinar will now be worth 25 dinar (nothing new we havent seen). Like the Iraqi articles have said the value of the dinar will remain the same at. 0008 cents U.S. Here's the kicker that blew me away.....prices of goods and in the market will adjust with the RD......a shirt that costs 25000 dinar now will cost 25 dinar (the new denomination). Therefore the iraqi value stays the same in the market. This means 1,000,000 dinar will actually be redenominated to 1,000 dinar. But the value remains the same because prices are adjusted with the redenomination. At this point, the revaluation occurs at 3. 68 or whatever and we make 3x our investment which makes us about 3680 dollars U.S. per million that we own. That is the way it was explained to me last night. The key to the LOP not hurting the Iraqi people is the market adjusting prices with the redenomination. But we get hammered on the LOP. More and more people are coming on the boards stating that yes we will make money but millions on 1,000,000 Dinar "NOT A CHANCE" is the quote I keep seeing. Lets hope this is wrong but I saw the email and this guy is in Iraq and is a successful businessman. He did say that he knows several money people in Iraq and that they are wealthy and they are dumping tons of money in Dinar because they full on believe it will be big like we expect and hope with a huge return.

Basically it was explained to me that the Iraqi people will experience no LOP but we will.

Lets hope this is not true but reading all of the articles that have come out lately from Iraq.....it makes total sense.

I hope some of you can totally debunk this to me so I can stop sweating profusely and move on with my day. I have been in a state of depression since I saw this email last night.

Thank you for any input you may have :-)

Otis

Iraq has about 27 Trillion dinar printed, The US has 1 Trillion US dollars according to the treasury's M0 values.

The US GDP is 15 Trillion, Iraq has a GDP of ~250 Billion US dollars

To Re-Value without a RE-denominate would mean turning 27 Trillion into, (at $3 to 1Dinar for simplification of conversation), 81 Trillion or more than China, Europe, India and the US GDP combined. Ummmm No

To Re-denominate and the Re-Value means 1, 2, 3 zeros go bye bye, 27 trillion becomes 27 Billion and the 27 billion becomes revalued, at again the previous 3 to 1 hypothosized value, 81 Billion which is a little high for the GDP but as Iraq comes out of this malaze the GDP will go up and this re-value may be ok.

Don't expect a 3000 times return on your money, but figure on a 3 times return.

G'day m8

I still believe in both scenario's. Why not? Hell, if it happens the way we all hope im happy. If not then I prepared myself for the worst. All about state of mind.

I here you man..............but you just dont come across that way.

I think everyone understands both sides of the coin at this point. Its just whether you belive or dont believe. Believe me I will be the first to tell you there is alot to know about this whole thing that we will never know. The articles and staements are very confusing at times but you just gotta go with your gut! Everyone one should no the risk.....problem is soooo many bought nto this with out thinking first. I myself didnt buy for 3 years after I heard about it. I dont just jump into anything without doing my homework first. There are alot of individuals that do (MOST) as you can tell by the lop mentality.

Were in now......so lets do this! :D

Thank you very much for that explanation. I really appreciate. Now I guess its time to go buy the biggest bottle of Bourbon and get hammered drunk as I feel bamboozled , hoodwinked, and deceived. It seems to me that this was the obvious scenario that should have been put out there all along BUT everyone Ive come into contact with that has anything to do with this investment has been living in a fantasy world that we all will make millions off of a $ 1200.00 investment. Even on this board right now today, tomorrow, and for months on end people will come here and every other Dinar board in the universe and make people think that someone can invest $ 1200.00 and make millions. Thats why so many people buy the Dinar. I just dont understand why this scenario, which is the obvious scenario isnt talked about as what is going to happen and why Adam and others allow the fantasies to continue ?? What gives ??

JWJW11.....I dont see how you cant say its not a LOP if they adjust prices down after the redenomination. It would make the value of a 25000 dinar note stay the same as a 25 Dinar note but when we go to cash in we would make a minimal amount after the revaluation. Explain your point that there will be no LOP please.

Your friends theory is a LOP......HOWEVER I dont believe that is what will happen. Everyone I mean.......EVERYONE talks of a LOP/RD everyday stinkin day here.........so we know what you are referring to based on your friends theory/email.

During currency reform a RV/RD or just a straight out RD is totally necessary..........its like peanut butter and jelly.......they just go together!

Its which one comes first is the question here...............based on the big picture which you will have to see for yourself.......I believe it will RV then RD.

Once they RV they have to RD due to the fact of what the old notes will be worth.......the CBI has stated they will rv first and second restructure/RD.

:D

M8

I can't speak for others, I like to make profit, and a tripling of my investment is,....GREAT, don't figure on this as a lottery sure thing but as an investment. When we look at risk and gain invest 1-2% on a risk of this nature from you entire portfolio. This will go from 2% of my portfolio to maybe 6%. The barby will be burnin'

G'day

JW I hope you are right. Can you link me to the article from the CBI that states they will revalue first ?? Every article I have read out of Iraq states that they will redenominate first. Catmandus sysnopsis holds water though because there simply is not enough cash to cover the explosion of millionaires. I do realize that we wouldnt need that much cash right off the bat because they would use credits in a computer from the treasury but it still is hard to think about when you look at Catmandus figures which are a logical scenario. Im hope noone thinks Im trying to be a downer, Im just trying to make sense of all of this and really get the truth.

What gives me hope is I read the history on Kuwait and even though their situation was different, they revalued their money over night and the people that were invested in it did make millions. I honestly did look at this like a lottery because that is the way it was proposed to me and everyone I know so although, I am thankful and I never invested more than Id miss, I did have visions of grandeur for a year now and its a hard pill to swallow knowing it is likely it will not happen. Im just stating the truth. Im happy that I wont lose and will make a little profit but I could have invested in everyday stocks and not had the mental rollercoaster ride had I known this was the more than likely scenario.

Any other information that will debunk this whole thing ???

Iraq has about 27 Trillion dinar printed, The US has 1 Trillion US dollars according to the treasury's M0 values.

The US GDP is 15 Trillion, Iraq has a GDP of ~250 Billion US dollars

To Re-Value without a RE-denominate would mean turning 27 Trillion into, (at $3 to 1Dinar for simplification of conversation), 81 Trillion or more than China, Europe, India and the US GDP combined. Ummmm No

To Re-denominate and the Re-Value means 1, 2, 3 zeros go bye bye, 27 trillion becomes 27 Billion and the 27 billion becomes revalued, at again the previous 3 to 1 hypothosized value, 81 Billion which is a little high for the GDP but as Iraq comes out of this malaze the GDP will go up and this re-value may be ok.

Don't expect a 3000 times return on your money, but figure on a 3 times return.

G'day m8

Couple of things you forgot.......

1) You have to believe that there is that much dinar in circulation...........I dont thnk its even close to those numbers

2) Iraqs GDP is that just on their oil

3) Checkout the US debt to income ratio and then look at Iraqs..........checkout all the countries who have forgiven Iraq for an enormous amunt of debt.........check out what the US deficit is!

4) Plan to make 1000 to 3000 return on your money! :D

M8

I can't speak for others, I like to make profit, and a tripling of my investment is,....GREAT, don't figure on this as a lottery sure thing but as an investment. When we look at risk and gain invest 1-2% on a risk of this nature from you entire portfolio. This will go from 2% of my portfolio to maybe 6%. The barby will be burnin'

G'day

You didnt buy into this for that did you? No you didnt.............now I also ask do you spend any time on a chat forum on your other investments........no you dont............GO RV!

Thank you very much for that explanation. I really appreciate. Now I guess its time to go buy the biggest bottle of Bourbon and get hammered drunk as I feel bamboozled , hoodwinked, and deceived. It seems to me that this was the obvious scenario that should have been put out there all along BUT everyone Ive come into contact with that has anything to do with this investment has been living in a fantasy world that we all will make millions off of a $ 1200.00 investment. Even on this board right now today, tomorrow, and for months on end people will come here and every other Dinar board in the universe and make people think that someone can invest $ 1200.00 and make millions. Thats why so many people buy the Dinar. I just dont understand why this scenario, which is the obvious scenario isnt talked about as what is going to happen and why Adam and others allow the fantasies to continue ?? What gives ??

Otis, c'mon... seriously, it's a speculative investment. Period. There is no scam, no hoodwinking, no bamboozling... We all hope for the RV, but it has ALWAYS been known that anything could happen, including RD and LOP.

Now, try to relax... follow along... learn... and enjoy your bourbon. Personally, I'm a Jack Daniels fan... but.... ENJOY!!! :)

JW I hope you are right. Can you link me to the article from the CBI that states they will revalue first ?? Every article I have read out of Iraq states that they will redenominate first. Catmandus sysnopsis holds water though because there simply is not enough cash to cover the explosion of millionaires. I do realize that we wouldnt need that much cash right off the bat because they would use credits in a computer from the treasury but it still is hard to think about when you look at Catmandus figures which are a logical scenario. Im hope noone thinks Im trying to be a downer, Im just trying to make sense of all of this and really get the truth.

What gives me hope is I read the history on Kuwait and even though their situation was different, they revalued their money over night and the people that were invested in it did make millions. I honestly did look at this like a lottery because that is the way it was proposed to me and everyone I know so although, I am thankful and I never invested more than Id miss, I did have visions of grandeur for a year now and its a hard pill to swallow knowing it is likely it will not happen. Im just stating the truth. Im happy that I wont lose and will make a little profit but I could have invested in everyday stocks and not had the mental rollercoaster ride had I known this was the more than likely scenario.

Any other information that will debunk this whole thing ???

No worries man.....whatever I can do to help..........check out my post.."forget about this" in the news section......the links there! good luck to you!