Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Medic Chat 2/15 6:00pm

iluvdinar!

Med chat 2/15/10 3pm pst

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Med: HI ALL YOU GREAT PEOPLE

Med: I HAVE SOME INFO TO SHARE OK

Med: IT MAY OR MAY NOT BE IMPORTANT

Med: IF IT HAS LEGS OBVIOUSLY IT IS VERY IMPORTANT

Med: NOW SEVERAL SITES ARE OR HAVE REPORTED CHAPTER VII

REMOVAL TOMORROW.

Med: NOT SURE WHAT THEY ARE BASING IT ON. MAYBE BECAUSE OF

THE MEETINGS TOMORROW WHO KNOWS.

Med: BUT I HAVE GOTTEN WORD OF A POSSIBLE REMOVAL OF

CHAPTER VII AND ALSO THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE NEW RATE OF

EXCHANGE.

Med: I HAVE CONTACTED THE ONE PERSON I TRUST THE MOST TO FIND

OUT AT LEAST IF ANYTHING HAS COME FORWARD ON THE RV FOR

TOMORROW

Med: A.I. IS GETTING MIXED NEWS IN IRAQ ON IT AND THEY DON'T KNOW

IF THEY ARE PULLING A CHINA SINCE THEY WENT AND BLASTED THEIR

INTENTIONS FOR 8 STRAIGHT DAYS ON THE REDENOMINATION

Med: NOW ACCORDING TO THE INFO WE GOT LAST WEEK AND THE

ARTICLE THAT STATES EXACLTY WHAT WAS GOING ON AND THIS WAS

PLANNED BACK IN JULY

Med: THE ARTICLE I MEAN BY GUARDIAN

Med: AND IT FALLS RIGHT INTO THE RATE THAT WAS DISCUSSED LAST

WEEK

Med: BECAUSE 120 DINAR = $100 USD

Med: AND THEY WERE DISCUSSING .75 - .80 LAST TUESDAY

Med: SO THAT IS WHAT I HAVE FOR NOW

Med: POSSIBLE TWO ANNOUNCEMENTS TOMORROW AFTERNOON

Med: OK ALL DONE

I think it is funny that we have people saying from $.80 to $3+ and everyone has some sort of person in high places giving this intel. Tomorrow will be interesting. I would be very interested in seeing who these sources are that are providing such a large range of where the dinar will value to.

oh baby ! I would like to see medic be right at least once when it come to RVing, my ? is does Army Intelligence really provide info to retired army personel. I believe this is way the heck out of line regardless of his previous tour of duty I know that heads would roll if this were true, and that they were providing intelligence to a civilian, court marshall would be order of the day for somone!

Aside from that I have a difficult time with the constant misinformation

Thnx for posting whilst i would be happy and grateful for the eventual rv and the rate of .80, i still am hopeful for 3+. Not only do i believe that iraq can sustain the rate but my dreams and visions have outgrown .80 cents. Over these many months my vision and creative mind have grown in leaps and bounds whether to pass the time or my Heavenly daddy blessed me with ideas and dreams to accomplish. Be encouraged and stay positive fellow dinarians.

Its funny how much energy some people burn up trying to bash someone. If you don't like his posts why did you even click on this thread? Don't read his stuff if you don't like it. Jeez, you guys are an angry bunch, lighten up!!

If you are responding to my reply you will not see anger but excitement, however sometimes the source of information he reponds with saying he got info from A. I. is not only unbelievable but any reference to recieving military secret information is down right lying, the US dept of homeland security, and DOJ would be all over this and would tracing every email and phone call and where it came from!!!