Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I found this on another site, a report that was given on Fox Business News in which Sal Cantrini mentions a "Global Market Intervention" scheduled to occur over this coming weekend.

This is the very term she used. Add this to Obama's refusal to say where the money is coming from for his latest crazy plan, looks like something is up. I heard on O'Reilly after the speech last night that the speaker (forgot who it was) said he had never in his lifetime heard a president give a major speech to both houses of congress in two installments, in which he claimed that he would let us know where the money was coming from in about two weeks. SEE BELOW:

* FOX Video – “a global market intervention over the weekend”: Dinar Recaps 9/8/11

September 8th, 2011 05:55 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info)

- 4:33 - Cantor Fitzgerald Equity Strategist Sal Catrini on where to invest in today’s

market

Check this out. Pay close attention at about 45-50 seconds in… guy refers to

a global market interventio over the weekend” >>> WATCH THIS

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/1149546801001/buy-stocks-that-benefit-from-inflation/

LINK

• Upvote 2

I found this on another site, a report that was given on Fox Business News in which Sal Cantrini mentions a "Global Market Intervention" scheduled to occur over this coming weekend.

This is the very term she used. Add this to Obama's refusal to say where the money is coming from for his latest crazy plan, looks like something is up. I heard on O'Reilly after the speech last night that the speaker (forgot who it was) said he had never in his lifetime heard a president give a major speech to both houses of congress in two installments, in which he claimed that he would let us know where the money was coming from in about two weeks. SEE BELOW:

* FOX Video – “a global market intervention over the weekend”: Dinar Recaps 9/8/11

September 8th, 2011 05:55 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info)

- 4:33 - Cantor Fitzgerald Equity Strategist Sal Catrini on where to invest in today’s

market

Check this out. Pay close attention at about 45-50 seconds in… guy refers to

a global market interventio over the weekend” >>> WATCH THIS

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/1149546801001/buy-stocks-that-benefit-from-inflation/

LINK

Wise up. Obama dont plan to save this country. He hopes to disolve it. That super secretive lieing sonof a ***** is trying to destroy this country and all its accomplishments. Iraq will fall to muslim extreemist while he is still in office.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Wise up. Obama dont plan to save this country. He hopes to disolve it. That super secretive lieing sonof a ***** is trying to destroy this country and all its accomplishments. Iraq will fall to muslim extreemist while he is still in office.

Obama is surely one sorry dog, and I agree with you on that, but Obama has no power to cause Iraq to fall to muslim extremist, because the money changers have other plans for Iraq, and I am sure Obama will do as they command him, or they will remove him from his position quickly. Obama was the worse mistake that was ever made by stupid americans, and as far as I am concerned, Obama is a curse upon america and it's people.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Sheeeesh! Come one DV's. take a moment and read the forums BEFORE you post. Chances are that what juicy tidbit that you have to share with us has already gone viral. Good post though, the video says a whole lot about where one should look to invest though.

Sheeeesh! Come one DV's. take a moment and read the forums BEFORE you post. Chances are that what juicy tidbit that you have to share with us has already gone viral. Good post though, the video says a whole lot about where one should look to invest though.

Yes, you are right. In my zeal to get this information to the people here (the ones I respect)I overshot my bedtime, and in my sleepy haze, I failed to check through other postings to see if this had already made it to DV-Land. However, I hardly think eagerness to post what we find is the worst failing we can have in such an exciting time when sudden changes to our dinar investment are expected momentarily, and when any news at all could be an enormous game changer. In fact, I think the purists who continually complain about second postings of information, or 3rd or 4th, or even 5th, should rethink their automatic response. Frankly, I would far prefer to read an interesting article several times than to miss it entirely because it was only posted once, and then slipped by my notice. Of course, I'm not saying we shouldn't check such things, but when a reposting happens, as it did here, objectors should not spring to action all too quickly to condemn the poster. These comments won't deter me from posting again, and possibly even reposting again at some time in the future, but they could deter others who are in possession of good information from bringing it to us, and for whatever reason, don't post it simply because they find quick condemnations difficult to bear. Just sayin' . . . ;):D:P

• Upvote 4

Well Francie you were the first one I had read, so I gave you a plus before I got to the bottom

to see that you had been chastised.....I was glad that I gave a plus, and then I read your

graceful reply and that was even better than what you posted above.....and just like

you said, 45 seconds in, he says a mouth full, now who knows what the hell is going to

happen, but they are up to something, uh?

Thanks again,

have a good weekend everybody

• Upvote 1

Well Francie you were the first one I had read, so I gave you a plus before I got to the bottom

to see that you had been chastised.....I was glad that I gave a plus, and then I read your

graceful reply and that was even better than what you posted above.....and just like

you said, 45 seconds in, he says a mouth full, now who knows what the hell is going to

happen, but they are up to something, uh?

Thanks again,

have a good weekend everybody

Thank you, seriously!! :lol:

Fran

Thank you Francie26, for the post and for your gracious way of handling things this morning.

You're showing us a better way to handle the curt,/abrasiveness that this site is getting the

reputation as having. This is a great site and you help make it greater.

Have a wondeerful day all and just maybe this is our weekend!