Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I am new to this site and have read numerous opinions and posts. Obviously no one should be investing their milk money, however, why not take a chance with a small investment, sit back and enjoy the ride. It appears that the odds of winning at this "game" are larger than those that think they can fly out to Vegas and strike it rich.

• Upvote 1

I am new to this site and have read numerous opinions and posts. Obviously no one should be investing their milk money, however, why not take a chance with a small investment, sit back and enjoy the ride. It appears that the odds of winning at this "game" are larger than those that think they can fly out to Vegas and strike it rich.

What do you think we're doing? And I'm not sure the odds of winning this game is better than Vegas... stick around a few years and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Well said.

Welcome :)