Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I will sell you my Dinar for $10,000 per Million

Ridewithme38

This is .01cents per dinar....IF YOU REALLY BELIEVED IN A RV, you'd buy at this price...step up!

Yah, saw an equally rediculous thread about people who believe in the RD...i'm happy to sell at this price...but more i'm just trying to show how dumb his point was

I can go onto ebay and get it for $ 1,150 dollars a million.

Edited by MoneyMoney7
  • Upvote 1

This is .01cents per dinar....IF YOU REALLY BELIEVED IN A RV, you'd buy at this price...step up!

Yah, saw an equally rediculous thread about people who believe in the RD...i'm happy to sell at this price...but more i'm just trying to show how dumb his point was

I saw that thread your talking about, but really you felt that you had to show the point. Nobody else is smart enough to see it. Two wrongs don't make a right.

• Upvote 2

I'll take all you have. Just ship them and when it RV's and I cash out I will send you your $$

• Upvote 2

:blink: huh??? :huh:

I saw that thread your talking about, but really you felt that you had to show the point. Nobody else is smart enough to see it. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Since he was offering to buy for $100.00 per Dinar on the other thread, I agreed to sell 5 million Dinar for only 475 million Dollars.

That's a 25 million dollar discount. How can he possibly refuse.

Here's hoping Pink Piggy will do a daily count up until he honors his offer.

Everyone remember to Bump the post to the first page at least hourly, so he gets all the attention he so desperately needs.

I'm not talking about Ridewithme either......

Why would someone pay $0.01 per IQD if they didn't have to and could find it at cheaper prices?

The "other" topic has some relevance, but it should be more than $100..

Like $900 per mill. Dealers are offering $860..

• Upvote 1

Why would someone pay $0.01 per IQD if they didn't have to and could find it at cheaper prices?

The "other" topic has some relevance, but it should be more than $100..

Like $900 per mill. Dealers are offering $860..

Yup that was Part of my point....01cents is just as rediculous as $100.....You can go to any dealer and sell or buy for a better rate

If he had posted $900, his post MIGHT have had some validity, just like if i had posted $1000