Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Subject: Fw: Stardogger Chat: SD 2/14/10 (AMAZING!!!)

golfguy

FROM dont promote other sites IN LETTER OF RESIGNATION: "The back room politics is beyond what I can take, and I have got to a point that now , I can no longer continue to post here."

SIZE]

Subject: Fw: dont promote other sites Chat: SD 2/14/10 (AMAZING!!!)

I THINK HE IS TALKING ABOUT TUE 02.16.10 U.N. MEETING AT 10.00 AM ..... NOT MONDAY

dont promote other sites] LET ME HAVE HE ROOM

[dont promote other sites] i JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH A VERY BIG INVESTOR

[kaperoni] dinarsareus funny

Edited by Sunglass

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dont promote other sites thanks for the intel and the communication. I hope everything goes through. If nothing happens I hope its possible that in the future you can give us a heads up on what happened from your source. The follow up is very important. Thanks again for your communication.

dont promote other sites] KEEP IN MIND OBAMAH AND CLINTON ARE OVER ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE POND

[dont promote other sites] IN THE MIDDLE EAST

Hmmmm.......Obama's schedule for the week>>>>nothing about being over their!!!!!!

On Tuesday the President will visit and tour a jobs training center in the capital region. On Wednesday the President will meet with King Juan Carlos of Spain at the White House. On Thursday the President, as we talked about yesterday, will meet with the Dalai Lama here. He will then travel to Denver, Colorado, where he will deliver remarks at an event for Senator Bennet, and then travel to Las Vegas, Nevada. On Friday the President will hold events with Senator Reid in Las Vegas, to include discussion with citizens and business leaders about working together to address the economic challenges facing Nevada and the rest of America. The President will return that afternoon to Washington, D.C. And I will find out your pool time for Sunday.

Q Robert, are those Reid events fundraisers?

MR. GIBBS: I don’t know that --

Q Campaign events?

MR. GIBBS: I do not believe any of those are fundraisers, but let me double check on that.**

Q And no events on Monday?

MR. GIBBS: No. No, he’s got nothing on Monday

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/briefing-white-house-press-secretary-robert-gibbs-21210