Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Chat - 15FEB2010 1740 (GMT+3, Baghdad Time)

Fi3ry_Ph03n1x

[Adam Montana] mod the room please

This room is now moderated. All messages submitted will be directed to room moderators for consideration before being made public.

[Adam Montana] First of all

[Adam Montana] I CAN spell dinar

[Adam Montana] that announcer never let me finish

[Adam Montana] d

[Adam Montana] i

[Adam Montana] n

[Adam Montana] a

[Adam Montana] r

[Adam Montana] there.

[Adam Montana] ok everyone in the VIP room has seen the exact emails up till now, but I know there's a lot of new people here

[Adam Montana] so I'll summarize

[Adam Montana] months ago I was contacted by a worker in the CBI (Central Bank of Iraq)

[Adam Montana] this person works directly under one of the head honchos

[Adam Montana] that's all the information I'll give about him

[Adam Montana] he's sent me several bits of information that Iposted on my blog, here on the chat, and in VIP

[Adam Montana] some of it has been weeks early

[Adam Montana] some of it days early

[Adam Montana] some of it coincides with what were already seeing

[Adam Montana] either way, very legit stuff

[Adam Montana] last week he mentioned that he thought we were less than a week from a major announcement

[Adam Montana] we're almost at the end of that week time frame

[Adam Montana] and on Friday he told me that a president

[Adam Montana] let me grab his name, it's not Malikii...

[Adam Montana] Massoud Barzani

[Adam Montana] I belive he's the Kurdish president...

[Adam Montana] yeah, that's correct

[Adam Montana] today (last night for us in the US) Kurdish President al-Barazani made a public statement about the country moving forward under government control etc, no longer under the control of a dictator

[Adam Montana] my contact at the CBI said after the announcement was over, his superior at the CBI

[Adam Montana] who listened to the whole announcement

[Adam Montana] was TICKED. Stormed out of the office, apparently

[Adam Montana] the announcement was suppposed to come today, I think

[Adam Montana] it was supposed to be part of the news TODAY

[Adam Montana] I don't know why it wasn't, but that's what I am told

[Adam Montana] either way - if it was supposed to be announced today,a nd a superior of my contact was actually mad that it wasn't announced today - that means we're CLOSE. REAL close.

[Adam Montana] in other news, I'm starting Body For Life again - this is my 3rd time doing it, I can't wait

[Adam Montana] and also

[Adam Montana] the email will be posted in entirety in the VIP seciton

[Adam Montana] also coming this week is a VIP chat

[Adam Montana] we're already discussing other investments and we have a LOT of amazing ideas - the knowledge that will be pouring through the VIP section in the next couple of months will be worth 10X the current fee

[Adam Montana] so if you needed another reason to join VIP - that's it

[Adam Montana] I'm done plugging VIP* *

[Adam Montana] hopefully everyone takes this news today as a good sign and I hope it brings a smile to your day knowing that this ride is inches from the finish line

[Adam Montana] unmod please

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

A number of questions about the Kurdish President prompted a remodding of the room to clarify:

This room is now moderated. All messages submitted will be directed to room moderators for consideration before being made public.

[Adam Montana] the Kurdish aspect of this is confusing some people

[Adam Montana] let me clarify

[Adam Montana] Iraq is composed of two major religious sectotrs

[Adam Montana] the Kurds and the Shiites

[Adam Montana] I could ramble for hours on this subject but I'll try to simplify

[Adam Montana] Iraq has a lot more than political isues to deal with before becoming stable

[Adam Montana] they also have mini wars inside their country

[Adam Montana] power struggles

[Adam Montana] between the Kurds and the Shiites

[Adam Montana] look at my blog http://www.dinarspeculation.com

[Adam Montana] you'll see a lot of recent articles about them starting to work together

[Adam Montana] there is a majority in Parliament that works similar to our Democrat and Republican parites

[Adam Montana] when it's lopsided, things are nuts

[Adam Montana] the system works best when there's a balance

[Adam Montana] right now there's a lot of push and pull between the religious aspects of the Iraqi government

[Adam Montana] so when I say Kurdish President

[Adam Montana] the Kurdish President al-barazani is the Presidnt of the entire norhtern part of Iraq

[Adam Montana] which

[Adam Montana] coincidentally

[Adam Montana] is the same area that all of the HCL issues stem from

[Adam Montana] HCL is Hydro Carbon Law which is currently restricting Iraq from freely trading their oil

[Adam Montana] make sense?

[Adam Montana] bootom line is they all have to work together, al-Barazani has just as much to do with this as Maliki, Sharistani, Obama and Oprah

[Adam Montana] people forget about HCL lately and only focus on Chapter 7

[Adam Montana] sorry for making it complicated, I do my best to educate everyone... instead of making up stories about a rate and date* *

[Adam Montana] hope that cleared up the Kurdish aspect of Iraq for some

[Adam Montana] unmod

First Part of this Chat Earlier at 8:37 a.m.

8:37 AM [Adam Montana] First of all

8:37 AM [Adam Montana] I CAN spell dinar

8:37 AM [Adam Montana] that announcer never let me finish

8:37 AM [Adam Montana] d

8:37 AM [Adam Montana] i

8:38 AM [Adam Montana] n

8:38 AM [Adam Montana] a

8:38 AM [Adam Montana] r

8:38 AM [Adam Montana] there.

8:38 AM [sunglass] *

8:38 AM [Adam Montana] *

8:38 AM [Adam Montana] ok everyone in the VIP room has seen the exact emails up till now, but I know there's a lot of new people here

8:38 AM [Adam Montana] so I'll summarize

8:38 AM [Adam Montana] months ago I was contacted by a worker in the CBI (Central Bank of Iraq)

8:39 AM [Adam Montana] this person works directly under one of the head honchos

8:39 AM [Adam Montana] that's all the information I'll give about him

8:39 AM [Adam Montana] he's sent me several bits of information that Iposted on my blog, here on the chat, and in VIP

8:39 AM [Adam Montana] some of it has been weeks early

8:39 AM [Adam Montana] some of it days early

8:39 AM [Adam Montana] some of it coincides with what were already seeing

8:39 AM [Adam Montana] either way, very legit stuff

8:40 AM [Adam Montana] last week he mentioned that he thought we were less than a week from a major announcement

8:40 AM [Adam Montana] we're almost at the end of that week time frame

8:40 AM [Adam Montana] and on Friday he told me that a president

8:40 AM [Adam Montana] let me grab his name, it's not Malikii...

8:40 AM [Adam Montana] Massoud Barzani

8:41 AM [Adam Montana] I belive he's the Kurdish president...

8:41 AM [Adam Montana] yeah, that's correct

8:42 AM [Adam Montana] today (last night for us in the US) Kurdish President al-Barazani made a public statement about the country moving forward under government control etc, no longer under the control of a dictator

8:42 AM [Adam Montana] my contact at the CBI said after the announcement was over, his superior at the CBI

8:42 AM [Adam Montana] who listened to the whole announcement

8:42 AM [Adam Montana] was TICKED. Stormed out of the office, apparently

8:42 AM [Adam Montana] the announcement was suppposed to come today, I think

8:42 AM [Adam Montana] it was supposed to be part of the news TODAY

8:43 AM [Adam Montana] I don't know why it wasn't, but that's what I am told

8:43 AM [Adam Montana] either way - if it was supposed to be announced today,a nd a superior of my contact was actually mad that it wasn't announced today - that means we're CLOSE. REAL close.

8:44 AM [Adam Montana] in other news, I'm starting Body For Life again - this is my 3rd time doing it, I can't wait

8:44 AM [Adam Montana] and also

8:44 AM [Adam Montana] the email will be posted in entirety in the VIP seciton

8:44 AM [Adam Montana] also coming this week is a VIP chat

8:45 AM [Adam Montana] we're already discussing other investments and we have a LOT of amazing ideas - the knowledge that will be pouring through the VIP section in the next couple of months will be worth 10X the current fee

8:45 AM [Adam Montana] so if you needed another reason to join VIP - that's it

8:45 AM [Adam Montana] I'm done plugging VIP* *

8:45 AM [Adam Montana] hopefully everyone takes this news today as a good sign and I hope it brings a smile to your day knowing that this ride is inches from the finish line

8:45 AM [Adam Montana] unmod please

This room is no longer being moderated.

8:50 AM [Adam Montana] the Kurdish aspect of this is confusing some people

8:50 AM [Adam Montana] let me clarify

8:50 AM [Adam Montana] Iraq is composed of two major religious sectotrs

8:50 AM [Adam Montana] the Kurds and the Shiites

8:50 AM [Adam Montana] I could ramble for hours on this subject but I'll try to simplify

8:50 AM [Adam Montana] Iraq has a lot more than political isues to deal with before becoming stable

8:51 AM [Adam Montana] they also have mini wars inside their country

8:51 AM [Adam Montana] power struggles

8:51 AM [Adam Montana] between the Kurds and the Shiites

8:51 AM [Adam Montana] look at my blog http://www.dinarspeculation.com

8:51 AM [Adam Montana] you'll see a lot of recent articles about them starting to work together

8:52 AM [Adam Montana] there is a majority in Parliament that works similar to our Democrat and Republican parites

8:52 AM [Adam Montana] when it's lopsided, things are nuts

8:52 AM [Adam Montana] the system works best when there's a balance

8:52 AM [Adam Montana] right now there's a lot of push and pull between the religious aspects of the Iraqi government

8:52 AM [Adam Montana] so when I say Kurdish President

8:53 AM [Adam Montana] the Kurdish President al-barazani is the Presidnt of the entire norhtern part of Iraq

8:53 AM [Adam Montana] which

8:53 AM [Adam Montana] coincidentally

8:53 AM [Adam Montana] is the same area that all of the HCL issues stem from

8:53 AM [Adam Montana] HCL is Hydro Carbon Law which is currently restricting Iraq from freely trading their oil

8:53 AM [Adam Montana] make sense?

8:54 AM [Adam Montana] bootm line is they all have to work together, al-Barazani has just as much to do with this as Maliki, Sharistani, Obama and Oprah

8:54 AM [Adam Montana] bottom line*

8:54 AM [Adam Montana] sorry for the typo

8:54 AM [Adam Montana] people forget about HCL lately and only focus on Chapter 7

8:55 AM [Adam Montana] sorry for making it complicated, I do my best to educate everyone... instead of making up stories about a rate and date* *

8:55 AM [Adam Montana] hope that cleared up the Kurdish aspect of Iraq for some

8:55 AM [Adam Montana] unmod, let the sh*tstorm begin

This room is no longer being moderated.

Does anyone have info regarding the Iran situation-and how this might impact the RV...Neocons (of both big box parties ) in the US are racheting up the rhetoric, almost daily...I'm thinking they are planning another Middle East war...

Regardless, Israel will attack Iran sooner than later-with or without the US...and Iraq will be in the geographical middle and will not escape the ensuing conflagration

Boonduck

Hi all!, yes boonduck! Israel will be forced to deal with Iran sooner rather than later, and when the *@ hits the fan with Iran, oil will go thru the roof! Iraq will be central in filling the void that this senrio could create. Iraq and its oil is reason enough for high rv! What do you guys think?