Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

someone with knowledge please respond...

jas428

Could someone please explain to myself and all others who have asked this same question how its a "good" thing that they are clearly RD-ing and then RV-ing? Its asked a lot and for some reason its always skipped over and lost in the mix of "GO RV-ers."

Yes I've researched it and no, there is never an answer.

For examples sake:

A 25000 bill is RD to a new 25 bill. The new 25 bill is RVd at 1.00 so I now have 25 dollars. How is that good? I'm not a lopster....I just want some authentic knowledge and specific answers to this particular question. People are getting so excited about all of the recent articles and I want to get excited too - so I guess I feel I am missing something. All of the articles seem to state they will RV after RD (which is what we don't want)....please help me understand so I can get excited too!!

• Upvote 2

Could someone please explain to myself and all others who have asked this same question how its a "good" thing that they are clearly RD-ing and then RV-ing? Its asked a lot and for some reason its always skipped over and lost in the mix of "GO RV-ers."

Yes I've researched it and no, there is never an answer.

For examples sake:

A 25000 bill is RD to a new 25 bill. The new 25 bill is RVd at 1.00 so I now have 25 dollars. How is that good? I'm not a lopster....I just want some authentic knowledge and specific answers to this particular question. People are getting so excited about all of the recent articles and I want to get excited too - so I guess I feel I am missing something. All of the articles seem to state they will RV after RD (which is what we don't want)....please help me understand so I can get excited too!!

Well your right....those articles of deleting the zeros are speaking about a RD....the only ones who are getting excited over those are the ones that dont understand properly what they are reading...

The ones that will bash you will be the ones that cant face the reality that this POSSIBLY wont turn out the way we wanted.....

Dont worry....there are some that here that actually do comprehend what they have been telling us.....get ready for some negatives!! laugh.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Well your right....those articles of deleting the zeros are speaking about a RD....the only ones who are getting excited over those are the ones that dont understand properly what they are reading...

The ones that will bash you will be the ones that cant face the reality that this POSSIBLY wont turn out the way we wanted.....

Dont worry....there are some that here that actually do comprehend what they have been telling us.....get ready for some negatives!! laugh.gif

Yeah, but you better read quick, because some of the answers are being moved to the bit bucket.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

like yourself who doesn't understand the differences in anything between Turkey and Iraq they are 2 entirely different countries different situations and quite frankly if you take the Arabic articles and translate them to French or better Latin then to English you can really read to understand! but I suppose your lopster talk will continue to be misguided because you fail at anything other than negativity!

• Upvote 3

I am not a lopster and. I simply wanted answers but its already turned into immature arguing.

If anyone can explain this concept without name calling and insults please respond.

If you've translated the articles a different way and it leads you to be excited....can you please share the difference in translations?

• Upvote 1

like yourself who doesn't understand the differences in anything between Turkey and Iraq they are 2 entirely different countries different situations and quite frankly if you take the Arabic articles and translate them to French or better Latin then to English you can really read to understand! but I suppose your lopster talk will continue to be misguided because you fail at anything other than negativity!

Well you did one thing correct.....Iraq and Turkey actually two different countries lol

But, what relates them together is that they both suffered from hyperinflation due to mis-managed monetary policies, and as a result they both (until Turkey lopped) had an inflated money supply and crappy exchange rate value because of the diluted money supply....

They both also turned their economies around and are doing much better from learning from their mistakes....

It doesnt matter that Iraq has more oil then Turkey....This isent even about oil because it has nothing to do with this.....production of oil and monetary policy failures are two different things and are not in relation....

The fact is that in order for countries to eliminate the after affects from periods of hyperinflation, they usually choose to redenominate.....(sucks for us if they choose this route)

Its been made pretty clear by the constant articles of what they mean.....Why people continue to avoid the obvious blows my mind.....

I just really hope they find another way to raise the value!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well you did one thing correct.....Iraq and Turkey actually two different countries lol

But, what relates them together is that they both suffered from hyperinflation due to mis-managed monetary policies, and as a result they both (until Turkey lopped) had an inflated money supply and crappy exchange rate value because of the diluted money supply....

They both also turned their economies around and are doing much better from learning from their mistakes....

It doesnt matter that Iraq has more oil then Turkey....This isent even about oil because it has nothing to do with this.....production of oil and monetary policy failures are two different things and are not in relation....

The fact is that in order for countries to eliminate the after affects from periods of hyperinflation, they usually choose to redenominate.....(sucks for us if they choose this route)

Its been made pretty clear by the constant articles of what they mean.....Why people continue to avoid the obvious blows my mind.....

I just really hope they find another way to raise the value!

CBI clearly stated that inflation has nothing to do with the value of the dinar

Edited by Mazzz27
  • Upvote 2

I am not a lopster and. I simply wanted answers but its already turned into immature arguing.

If anyone can explain this concept without name calling and insults please respond.

If you've translated the articles a different way and it leads you to be excited....can you please share the difference in translations?

http://www.unc.edu/~lmosley/APSA%202005.pdf

That will give you some knowledge about redenominations/removing the zeros and why countries do it....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I never said you were I quoted someone else here go educate yourself it's something the lopsters fail to do so be of sound mind and spirit and confident in your investment:

http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/education/ccbs/ls/index.htm

http://www.dallasfed.org/index.cfm

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

CBI clearly stated that inflation has nothing to do with the value of the dinar

Yea it doesnt now because the 1170 is a locked and programmed rate....

I never said you were I quoted someone else here go educate yourself it's something the lopsters fail to do so be of sound mind and spirit and confident in your investment:

http://www.bankofeng...bs/ls/index.htm

http://www.dallasfed.org/index.cfm

What does either one of those links have to do with Iraq?? Please explain....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This should answer your questions, and give a good understanding of the process.

Dropping Zeros -

Turkey's fact sheet

Nigeria

Venezuela

Turkish Lira FAQ

The info from the links above will let you draw your on conclusion.

The CBI plan has not passed a vote in parliament, but if it does, the links above will describe the process in full; factually.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://www.unc.edu/~lmosley/APSA%202005.pdf

That will give you some knowledge about redenominations/removing the zeros and why countries do it....

That is a thesis paper written by a grad student at UNC, which just a theory exactly what you have had in your head and all of your followers it has no proof in it and even has a modified and fabricated chart in it the real values are listed on the IMF and World Bank websites so go do factual research instead of throwing around your theories they are hurting people who are followers even getting them so convinced as to sell their dinar, you and your followers should be ashamed of yourselves, youngster!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

This should answer your questions, and give a good understanding of the process.

Dropping Zeros -

Turkey's fact sheet

Nigeria

Venezuela

Turkish Lira FAQ

The info from the links above will let you draw your on conclusion.

The CBI plan has not passed a vote in parliament, but if it does, the links above will describe the process in full; factually.

The process you are polluting this person with is a different process than what Iraq is going through stop trying to hurt their spirit and destroy their learning process.

what you need to learn is that Iraq is using the examples of these 2 as what NOT TO DO!!

• Upvote 1

That is a thesis paper written by a grad student at UNC, which just a theory exactly what you have had in your head and all of your followers it has no proof in it and even has a modified and fabricated chart in it the real values are listed on the IMF and World Bank websites so go do factual research instead of throwing around your theories they are hurting people who are followers even getting them so convinced as to sell their dinar, you and your followers should be ashamed of yourselves, youngster!

Do you mean these modified and fabricated facts .?

The New Turkisk Lira

Looks like they didn't know about that 100,000% inflation either..

Have a nice RV!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Since the central bank announced a plan to the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi currency minting a coin to the banknotes currently in circulation.

واستعرض البنك المركزي في حينه المصاعب التي تسببها العملة العراقية بفئاتها الحالية التي تتصدرها حفنة اصفار في التعاملات التجارية. He reviewed the Central Bank at the time, the difficulties caused by the current Iraqi currency Pfiadtha led by a handful of zeros in the trade. ولفت الى المضايقات التي تسببها هذه العملات للمواطن الذي يتعين عليه ان يستخدم اكياسا معبأة برزم من الدنانير لشراء سلع بسيطة. He pointed to the harassment caused by the currency of the citizen who should be used as bags packed stacks of dinars to purchase goods is simple.

كما ان التعامل بأكوام من الدنانير في الحياة اليومية بهذه الطريقة يحول دون استخدام مكائن الصرف الآلي التي اصبحت شائعة في البلدان الأخرى لكنها ما زالت غير عملية في العراق. Also, dealing with piles of dinars in daily life in this way preclude the use of automated teller machines, which have become common in other countries but still is a process in Iraq.

ويعود تطفل الاصفار على الدينار العراقي الى ايام التضخم الجامح الذي أتى على قيمة العملة الوطنية نتيجة الحروب السابقة وما تلاها من عقوبات دولية دمرت الاقتصاد العراقي واحالت عملة العراق الى ورق كانت مطابع النظام السابق تصدره بكميات ضخمة دون غطاء. Due to the intrusion of zeros the Iraqi dinar to the days of hyperinflation that brought the value of national currency as a result of previous wars and the subsequent UN sanctions destroyed Iraq's economy and sent the currency of Iraq to the paper was printing the former regime, issued in large quantities without the lid.

ولكن الاستقرار النسبي للعملة الوطنية وعودة ارتباط العراق بالاقتصاد العالمي وتوفر احتياط من القطع الأجنبي بفضل صادرات النفط ، كلها شجعت البنك المركزي على التفكير في حذف الاصفار. But the relative stability of the national currency and the return link Iraq to the global economy and the availability of foreign exchange reserves, thanks to oil exports, the central bank are all encouraged to think in the deletion of zeros. ولكن القناعة التي ابداها مسؤولون في البنك بهذا الاجراء لاقت تحفظات من مسؤولين في الحكومة وضعوا علامة استفهام على جدوى مثل هذه الخطوة وتوقيتها. But the conviction displayed by officials in the bank this measure met with reservations from officials in the government and put a question mark on the feasibility of such a move and its timing. وفي هذا الاطار لاحظ مستشار رئيس الوزراء للشؤون الاقتصادية عبد الحسين العنبكي في حديث خاص لاذاعة العراق الحر ان الفساد المستشري في مؤسسات الدولة وهبوط مستوى كفاءتها والوضع الاقتصادي عموما في هذا الوقت ليس لصالح رفع الاصفار ، بحسب رأيه. In this context, he noted adviser to Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Abdullah Hussein Al-Anbuge in a special interview for Radio Free Iraq that the rampant corruption in state institutions and the low level of efficiency and economic situation in general at this time not in favor of lifting of the zeroes, according to his opinion.

ولكن مستشار محافظ البنك المركزي مظهر محمد صالح وصف نظام المدفوعات النقدية الحالي بالنظام البائس حيث اكبر فئات العملة فيه لا تزيد قيمتها على عشرين دولارا لافتا الى ان هذا الحكم على تركيب العملة العراقية اصدره البنك المركزي بعد دراسة استمرت خمس سنوات. However, Advisor to the Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh described the system of cash payments current system, where the miserable largest denomination in which not more than twenty dollars worth pointing out that this provision is the installation of the Iraqi currency issued by the Central Bank continued to study after five years.

مستشار رئيس الوزراء للشؤون الاقتصادية عبد الحسين العنبكي نبه من جهته الى المطبات التي ستواجه تغيير العملة وحذف الاصفار بما في ذلك مخاطر التزوير وزيادة الطلب على السلع لأسباب وهمية ناجمة عن دفع دينار بدلا من الف دينار كما الآن. Adviser to the Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Abdullah Hussein Al-Anbuge warned his part to the bumps that will change the currency, and the deletion of zeros, including the risk of fraud and increasing the demand for goods and for reasons arising from the payment of fake dinars instead of the thousand dinars, as now.

ولكن مستشار محافظ البنك المركزي مظهر محمد صالح اعتبر ان الخوف من عصابات التزوير ينم عن نظرة سوداوية مذكِّرا بأن دولا أخرى أقدمت على تبديل عملتها وأسقطت منها اصفارا مثل تركيا ورومانيا والبرازيل دون ان يتعرض اقتصادها الى هزات وبالتالي فان العراق لا يخوض مياهاً مجهولة أو يسير في طريق لم يطرقه احد من قبل. But the adviser to the Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh considered that the fear of fraud rings reflects the look bleak reminder that other countries in deciding to switch its currency and dropped them zeros, such as Turkey, Romania and Brazil, without being of its economy to shocks and therefore, Iraq is not engaged in water unknown or walking in the way of did not knock him one before.

مستشار رئيس الوزراء للشؤون الاقتصادية اشار الى التكاليف الباهظة لاعادة طبع عملة جديدة مؤكدا ان محاولات ستُبذل لاقناع البنك المركزي بالتريث في خططه بهذا الشأن. Adviser to the Prime Minister for Economic Affairs pointed out the high costs of re-printing of new currency, stressing that attempts will be made to persuade the central bank plans to slow down in this regard. ولكن مستشار محافظ البنك المركزي اوضح ان تبديل العملة وحذف الاصفار قرار تتخذه السلطة التنفيذية وتقره السلطة التشريعية وانه مشروع لن يُنفذ بعجالة بل ستؤخذ جملة عوامل في الاعتبار قبل البدء بتنفيذه بما في ذلك موعد السنة المالية وقوة الاقتصاد الوطني من بين مؤشرات أخرى. But the adviser to the Governor of the Central Bank explained that the currency exchange and deletion of zeros decision taken by the executive branch and approved by the legislature and that the project will not be implemented hastily, but will be taken among other factors to consider before you start to implement it, including the date of the financial year and the strength of the national economy, among other indicators.

واعرب مظهر محمد صالح عن تفاؤله بآفاق تطور الاقتصاد العراقي مشددا على ان اصلاح نظام العملة يرتبط بقوة الاقتصاد وان الهدف من مثل هذه الخطوة هو اعادة الدينار العراقي الى قوته السابقة. And the appearance of Mohammed Saleh expressed optimism about the prospects for the development of the Iraqi economy, stressing that the currency reform is strongly linked to the economy and that the goal of such a move is to restore the Iraqi dinar to the previous strength.

المحلل الاقتصادي باسم جميل انطوان رأى ان تبديل العملة العراقية اجراء لا بد منه داعيا الى استيفاء الشروط اللازمة لتنفيذ العملية وفي مقدمتها الاستقرار الأمني والسياسي. Economic analyst Bassem Jamil Antoine believed that the switch to hold the Iraqi currency is not inevitable and called for meeting the conditions necessary for the implementation process, particularly the security and political stability.

مر وقت حتى منتصف الثمانينات كان الدينار العراقي يعادل أكثر من ثلاثة دولارات اميركية. Over time until the mid-eighties the Iraqi dinar was equivalent to more than three U.S. dollars. ويُقدر ان رفع الاصفار الثلاثة سيؤدي الى سعر صرف قدره دولار واحد للدينار الواحد. It is estimated that raising the three zeros will lead to the exchange rate of one dollar per dinar.

ساهم في الملف مراسل اذاعة العراق الحر في بغداد خالد وليد Contributed to the file via Radio Free Iraq in Baghdad, Khalid Waleed

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF8&langpair=ar%7Cen&rurl=translate.google.com&u=http://www.iraqhurr.org/content/article/24316965.html&usg=ALkJrhjy6Elte44NNzQ2S3BNlTTQGgKMHg

+1 if you like REAL PROOF FROM REAL CREDIBLE IRAQI SOURCES

I can also provide you with Proof it will be at least 1 to 1 with an article directly from the UNIVERSITY OF IRAQ if you'd like

• Upvote 1

Yea it doesnt now because the 1170 is a locked and programmed rate....

What does either one of those links have to do with Iraq?? Please explain....

It has to do with monetary policy and central bank policy of actual banks that operate right now which is the example Iraq is following...not the rubbish that you and your cronies are putting out there, in fact what you and your cronies put out is what Iraq is learning not to do Shabibi said that himself!!

and yes exactly a "program rate" which is artificial as in not reality programmed that way for a reason to create stability while sanctioned!!

• Upvote 1

The process you are polluting this person with is a different process than what Iraq is going through stop trying to hurt their spirit and destroy their learning process.

what you need to learn is that Iraq is using the examples of these 2 as what NOT TO DO!!

Thanks for the update Chief.

Shabibi didn't get the memo.

Would you be so kind as to send it to him for me?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LIES

the university of Iraq has already done a study and posted it on their website stating how the RV WILL work......this is the truth and the only truth...all this other crap is from sources that have no credibility

they already said simply that deleting three zeros means 1.2mil dinar to 1000 usd will change to 1200 dinar to 1000 usd thus making the exchange rate 1.20 dinar...READ PEOPLE READ!

SEE BELOW

it will be AT LEAST 1.17 dinar per 1 us dollar

1170 <~~~~remove three zeros ~~~~~~>1.17

rounded up is 1.20 to 1 usd

1200 dinar divided by 1.20 = 1000 USD

the article below is why i say this

-------------------------------------------------------

Babylon University Study: Proposal to Raise Zeros From Iraqi Dinar

Posted: May 31, 2011 Iraqi Dinar/Politics

May 27, 2011

Proposal to raise zeros from Iraqi dinar

A. M. D. Jawad Kadhim al-Bakri

Usually Matqom financial authorities of b (Ministry of Finance) by using the (fiscal policy) in order to maintain the general level of prices, in addition to the use of all productive resources available in the local economy to reach a state of full employment, as well as supporting the march of economic development, and this is done through the use of power financial instruments of fiscal policy b (government spending, and taxes).

The Authority uses financial instruments to address these problems (inflation, recession, unemployment), which is usually self-styled (the gap inflationary and deflationary gap), which might be exposed to the local economy, in addition to their use is targeted to raise the level of growth in the country.

Thus, the fiscal authority has no right to influence money supply and demand as they are the powers of the monetary authority of the Central Bank.

History tells us modern economy that many of the countries of the world (which went through wars large Kaharpin Wars I and II or the collapse of their totalitarian as States of the former socialist camp) has proceeded to one of two things, either you change the national currency or remove a group zeroes them to return to the square of economic stability.

In the U.S. experience in Iraq after the fall of the previous dictatorial regime has the Coalition Provisional Authority to change the currency of the new Iraqi currency, but equal in value, which would not intentionally CPA to raise the purchasing power of the Iraqi currency against the U.S. dollar or other currencies.

This situation led to keep the Iraqi dinar is equivalent to (0.067) U.S. cents, which indicates a significant decrease in the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar.

If what has lift (three zeros) from the Iraqi dinar, it will lead to increase its value to the (1000) once calculated value Almertbip to the number of zeros that have been filed, any box of cigarettes that were sold (1000) dinars possible purchase after the lifting of the zeroes dinar and one, a thousand dinars and modern can be obtained by the A pack of cigarettes.

In theory and when lifting (three zeros from Iraqi dinar), the purchasing power will rise to the U.S. dollar significantly to become one U.S. dollar equals (JD and a half) just so that the goods imported from abroad, worth before the lifting of the zeroes (1.2 million) Iraqi dinars, equivalent to ( 1000) U.S. dollars, will be worth after the lifting of the three zeroes (1200) Iraqi dinars, equivalent to (1000) dollars as well, and this will Igelb to remember any negative effects on the Iraqi citizen of the theory.

Positives raise zeros from the Iraqi dinar: The process of removing three zeros from Iraqi dinar deliberate, according to a tight monetary policy will lead to the following pros:

1. raise the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar.

2. revalue the Iraqi dinar against other currencies.

3. increase the confidence of the Iraqi economy to foreign investors.

4. increase the confidence of the Iraqi citizen Bammelth National, which has become comparable to other currencies such as the U.S. dollar and the Jordanian dinar and the Kuwaiti dinar … etc..

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.uobabylon.edu.iq%2FuobColeges%2Fservice_showarticle.aspx%3Ffid%3D9%26pubid%3D1122

Theory?? LOL Its what actually happens in a redenomination.....its full of factual information on reasons why countries redenominate and when....

Im not trying to get anyone to sell....but I appreciate the thought....it sounds like if anything it scares you....

The fact is that Iraq does have qualities that qualify them redenominating the currency.....

Im not ashamed of providing real information vs rumors and hype...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Absolutely correct.

After the RD process described in this article, the Dinar will be between $.86 and $1.00.

Thanks for the supporting info.

Since the central bank announced a plan to the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi currency minting a coin to the banknotes currently in circulation.

واستعرض البنك المركزي في حينه المصاعب التي تسببها العملة العراقية بفئاتها الحالية التي تتصدرها حفنة اصفار في التعاملات التجارية. He reviewed the Central Bank at the time, the difficulties caused by the current Iraqi currency Pfiadtha led by a handful of zeros in the trade. ولفت الى المضايقات التي تسببها هذه العملات للمواطن الذي يتعين عليه ان يستخدم اكياسا معبأة برزم من الدنانير لشراء سلع بسيطة. He pointed to the harassment caused by the currency of the citizen who should be used as bags packed stacks of dinars to purchase goods is simple.

كما ان التعامل بأكوام من الدنانير في الحياة اليومية بهذه الطريقة يحول دون استخدام مكائن الصرف الآلي التي اصبحت شائعة في البلدان الأخرى لكنها ما زالت غير عملية في العراق. Also, dealing with piles of dinars in daily life in this way preclude the use of automated teller machines, which have become common in other countries but still is a process in Iraq.

ويعود تطفل الاصفار على الدينار العراقي الى ايام التضخم الجامح الذي أتى على قيمة العملة الوطنية نتيجة الحروب السابقة وما تلاها من عقوبات دولية دمرت الاقتصاد العراقي واحالت عملة العراق الى ورق كانت مطابع النظام السابق تصدره بكميات ضخمة دون غطاء. Due to the intrusion of zeros the Iraqi dinar to the days of hyperinflation that brought the value of national currency as a result of previous wars and the subsequent UN sanctions destroyed Iraq's economy and sent the currency of Iraq to the paper was printing the former regime, issued in large quantities without the lid.

ولكن الاستقرار النسبي للعملة الوطنية وعودة ارتباط العراق بالاقتصاد العالمي وتوفر احتياط من القطع الأجنبي بفضل صادرات النفط ، كلها شجعت البنك المركزي على التفكير في حذف الاصفار. But the relative stability of the national currency and the return link Iraq to the global economy and the availability of foreign exchange reserves, thanks to oil exports, the central bank are all encouraged to think in the deletion of zeros. ولكن القناعة التي ابداها مسؤولون في البنك بهذا الاجراء لاقت تحفظات من مسؤولين في الحكومة وضعوا علامة استفهام على جدوى مثل هذه الخطوة وتوقيتها. But the conviction displayed by officials in the bank this measure met with reservations from officials in the government and put a question mark on the feasibility of such a move and its timing. وفي هذا الاطار لاحظ مستشار رئيس الوزراء للشؤون الاقتصادية عبد الحسين العنبكي في حديث خاص لاذاعة العراق الحر ان الفساد المستشري في مؤسسات الدولة وهبوط مستوى كفاءتها والوضع الاقتصادي عموما في هذا الوقت ليس لصالح رفع الاصفار ، بحسب رأيه. In this context, he noted adviser to Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Abdullah Hussein Al-Anbuge in a special interview for Radio Free Iraq that the rampant corruption in state institutions and the low level of efficiency and economic situation in general at this time not in favor of lifting of the zeroes, according to his opinion.

ولكن مستشار محافظ البنك المركزي مظهر محمد صالح وصف نظام المدفوعات النقدية الحالي بالنظام البائس حيث اكبر فئات العملة فيه لا تزيد قيمتها على عشرين دولارا لافتا الى ان هذا الحكم على تركيب العملة العراقية اصدره البنك المركزي بعد دراسة استمرت خمس سنوات. However, Advisor to the Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh described the system of cash payments current system, where the miserable largest denomination in which not more than twenty dollars worth pointing out that this provision is the installation of the Iraqi currency issued by the Central Bank continued to study after five years.

مستشار رئيس الوزراء للشؤون الاقتصادية عبد الحسين العنبكي نبه من جهته الى المطبات التي ستواجه تغيير العملة وحذف الاصفار بما في ذلك مخاطر التزوير وزيادة الطلب على السلع لأسباب وهمية ناجمة عن دفع دينار بدلا من الف دينار كما الآن. Adviser to the Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Abdullah Hussein Al-Anbuge warned his part to the bumps that will change the currency, and the deletion of zeros, including the risk of fraud and increasing the demand for goods and for reasons arising from the payment of fake dinars instead of the thousand dinars, as now.

ولكن مستشار محافظ البنك المركزي مظهر محمد صالح اعتبر ان الخوف من عصابات التزوير ينم عن نظرة سوداوية مذكِّرا بأن دولا أخرى أقدمت على تبديل عملتها وأسقطت منها اصفارا مثل تركيا ورومانيا والبرازيل دون ان يتعرض اقتصادها الى هزات وبالتالي فان العراق لا يخوض مياهاً مجهولة أو يسير في طريق لم يطرقه احد من قبل. But the adviser to the Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh considered that the fear of fraud rings reflects the look bleak reminder that other countries in deciding to switch its currency and dropped them zeros, such as Turkey, Romania and Brazil, without being of its economy to shocks and therefore, Iraq is not engaged in water unknown or walking in the way of did not knock him one before.

مستشار رئيس الوزراء للشؤون الاقتصادية اشار الى التكاليف الباهظة لاعادة طبع عملة جديدة مؤكدا ان محاولات ستُبذل لاقناع البنك المركزي بالتريث في خططه بهذا الشأن. Adviser to the Prime Minister for Economic Affairs pointed out the high costs of re-printing of new currency, stressing that attempts will be made to persuade the central bank plans to slow down in this regard. ولكن مستشار محافظ البنك المركزي اوضح ان تبديل العملة وحذف الاصفار قرار تتخذه السلطة التنفيذية وتقره السلطة التشريعية وانه مشروع لن يُنفذ بعجالة بل ستؤخذ جملة عوامل في الاعتبار قبل البدء بتنفيذه بما في ذلك موعد السنة المالية وقوة الاقتصاد الوطني من بين مؤشرات أخرى. But the adviser to the Governor of the Central Bank explained that the currency exchange and deletion of zeros decision taken by the executive branch and approved by the legislature and that the project will not be implemented hastily, but will be taken among other factors to consider before you start to implement it, including the date of the financial year and the strength of the national economy, among other indicators.

واعرب مظهر محمد صالح عن تفاؤله بآفاق تطور الاقتصاد العراقي مشددا على ان اصلاح نظام العملة يرتبط بقوة الاقتصاد وان الهدف من مثل هذه الخطوة هو اعادة الدينار العراقي الى قوته السابقة. And the appearance of Mohammed Saleh expressed optimism about the prospects for the development of the Iraqi economy, stressing that the currency reform is strongly linked to the economy and that the goal of such a move is to restore the Iraqi dinar to the previous strength.

المحلل الاقتصادي باسم جميل انطوان رأى ان تبديل العملة العراقية اجراء لا بد منه داعيا الى استيفاء الشروط اللازمة لتنفيذ العملية وفي مقدمتها الاستقرار الأمني والسياسي. Economic analyst Bassem Jamil Antoine believed that the switch to hold the Iraqi currency is not inevitable and called for meeting the conditions necessary for the implementation process, particularly the security and political stability.

مر وقت حتى منتصف الثمانينات كان الدينار العراقي يعادل أكثر من ثلاثة دولارات اميركية. Over time until the mid-eighties the Iraqi dinar was equivalent to more than three U.S. dollars. ويُقدر ان رفع الاصفار الثلاثة سيؤدي الى سعر صرف قدره دولار واحد للدينار الواحد. It is estimated that raising the three zeros will lead to the exchange rate of one dollar per dinar.

ساهم في الملف مراسل اذاعة العراق الحر في بغداد خالد وليد Contributed to the file via Radio Free Iraq in Baghdad, Khalid Waleed

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF8&langpair=ar%7Cen&rurl=translate.google.com&u=http://www.iraqhurr.org/content/article/24316965.html&usg=ALkJrhjy6Elte44NNzQ2S3BNlTTQGgKMHg

+1 if you like REAL PROOF FROM REAL CREDIBLE IRAQI SOURCES

I can also provide you with Proof it will be at least 1 to 1 with an article directly from the UNIVERSITY OF IRAQ if you'd like

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi jas :)

There are some who will twist anything into whatever they need to

in order to 'validate' their decisions, whether it is regarding the dinar

or anything else. They will actively pursue anyone who wants to learn

and think for themselves without the aid of rumors and lies. Many will

belittle you, play games with you, call you names, etc., in order to run

you off this board.

Those that do such things are dangerous people, they will accuse you

of causing division because you are actually reading correctly those many

articles that clearly state the plans of Dr. Shabibi that are best FOR Iraq, not for

speculators. Then many will turn around and forget how they treat others who

sincerely want to learn and understand ALL aspects to this speculation, so as

to come to their own conclusions.

The division has been created on purpose, and is fed purposely by many posts.

Instead of realizing we are all in this together, many appear to have the need for

constant drama, and the only way to have this is to create it by posting various

accusations that are totally baseless, but it gets the hatred rolling.

Do not be a part of it, do not feed it, just take the time to learn of all aspects to this

and understand that not everyone is hateful and arrogant. Keep told you the truth,

and it is also not something ANYONE wants to have happen, but all the articles

coming out are not 'smoke and mirrors'. The only smoke that exists are coming

from the rumor section and from those who crave attention and drama.

We all want this to work out to the advantage of everyone involved, but to ignore

what is stated clearly via CBI articles and a host of other articles that discuss

historical facts, and the patterns that are being sought, is to hide ones head in the

sand and is self destructive. DO not be anxious, take the time to learn and be informed

away from the dinar forums, because within most forums, lies have oddly become accepted

as fact, and fact has been tossed aside as fiction. This kind of scenario is both unhealthy

and tends to cause a distortion to anything that is based upon factual data.

The only division being caused here are by many who have listened to those who have

ulterior motives within the dinar world, who care not at all for their followers other than

extracting one more order out of them, just one more dollar. You will do yourself a huge favor

by ignoring the drama and focusing on what has been clearly stated for 5 years now.

No one can be certain of the outcome until it is over. All the bashing, hateful comments, it is

all for nothing, it is a game and it is wise to never play a role within it. Stick with following what

Iraq has stated and there is no need to be defensive. Iraq is going to do what they MUST do

in order to grow their economy and GDP over the next 10 - 15 years. They are not sitting around

wondering how to screw speculators...nor are they sitting around trying to figure a way to turn 1000$

into a million$...they are trying to get their country back on its feet after being war torn with so much

destruction of their infrastructure, it boggles ones mind.

Much of this has been turned into something far beyond what it was initially...a pure speculation. Now

it has become little more than a terrible scar that can be seen by many of those who have placed their

entire future on what they think is a guarantee. There was never a guarantee with this, and there are still

no guarantees. Just hope from all of us that something good will ultimately happen...I think it will, but it may take

many years yet to actually realize it. Just my opinion, nothing to get defensive about.

Thank you for your question. It was honest and without a motive other than to try and sift through all the nonsense

and hopefully gain some insight. Keep searching and seeking, never be afraid of the truth, even when it is NOT what

you wanted to read or hear. The rest of the drama is meaningless banter coming from those who make it extremely

difficult to ever have an honest discussion. Their rage is misdirected....their rage should be directed to those who

have consistently lied to them for years...but it is easier to direct it at fellow forum members. I guess it is more

convenient. Those who need to be held accountable are the ones who are the dark underbelly of this speculation,

the frauds and the liars who promote them. The enemy here is never those who are able to have civil discussions,

who are desiring to understand all aspects...the enemy are those who have become so deluded and frustrated, that

they will turn against anyone who does not follow their line of thinking and method of twisting everything to mean

what they want it to mean.

I wish you the very best, and hope we all can celebrate one day.

Have a peaceful weekend! :D

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

RD just means prints of lower denoms...in three laguages to make it more applicable to the world. which is irrelevant to the value to our current dinar....we are in good hands

I wish it was only that....there is a little more to redenominations....

It replaces the entire currency....not just removing a couple of bills from the set.....

And changing the entire currency is what Im afraid of...

Now this would be completely different if they were only adding a couple of bills to the current set, but they have been stating replacing the currency and phasing bills out.....no bueno....

• Upvote 1

Do you mean these modified and fabricated facts .?

The New Turkisk Lira

Looks like they didn't know about that 100,000% inflation either..

Have a nice RV!

whether it was 138% or 100,00% it is still a huge difference from 7.1% of Iraq your math still makes no sense as the numbers don't lie

9 quadrillion notes in circulation with 75 million people in Turkey

30 trillion notes in circulation with 30 million people in Iraq

545,000 barrels of oil pumped per day in Turkey

2 million barrels per day pumped in Iraq and that is low

the big difference is that Turkey took all denominations out of circulation of the old Lira ticker symbol TYL and replaced them all with smaller denominations of the ticker symbol NTL

Iraq is keeping the same ticker symbol and keeping some notes in circulation they are redistributing the notes by adding different denominations to the currently in place system not replacing and deleting the old and replacing it with the new!