Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Pacific rim bank memo

gsxr600

Pacific Rim Bank issues new memo Dinar scam

Link www.pacificrimbank.com/dinar.html

blink.gif

I don't think this is really that new, it's been that way for at least a couple weeks. Their assessment of the way in which the dinar is promoted as an investment seems accurate, and the link that they provide has information that many would do well to read.

and this was the sam bank that was all gung ho for the dinar prior they lost credibility. Honetly this is not the first time its been called a scam and wont be the last unti we are cashing in.

I wouldn't really call this "all gung ho:"

This is the response I got when emailing them asking why buy and not sell the Iraqi Dinar?

============================================================================ blink.gif

Hi Mike,

We are only offering the Iraqi Dinar exchange because the currency exchange service we use can accommodate the Dinar exchange. We are not selling any because we do not want to appear to be endorsing the investment in any way.

Michael Sasaki

SVP & CFO

Pacific Rim Bank

Two Waterfront Plaza

500 Ala Moana Blvd., #2A

Honolulu, HI 96813

Direct: 808.457.3902 | Cell: 808.351.2171

www.pacificrimbank.com

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1WUPuumWi

The only way it could be a scam is if they print new currency and revalue it immediately leaving us holding old paper. Otherwise it will revalue. As I was told once they come out of bankruptcy it will be bam...that fast the currency will be around the value pre-war... When they went into bankruptcy.... as Tman pointed out it has to be an HSBC bank and not just any bank and it has to be a triangle where Iraq....IMF....and US complete the three sides...right now... The US has not held up their end because certain factions in this country fear what will happen once they allow it to...for many reasons... they didn't go to such great lengths to destroy the middle class to build it up again... and those who control DC the treasury and the Fed are guilty of banking crimes... If they allow the foreign powers to revalue currency and we the people benefit...they are sitting ducks for arrest.... They hold all of us hostage... what they really want is a major catastrophe either natural or man made to take the heat off them so they can divert attention and blame other factors... Certainly a million man citizens arrest march on washington could expedite matters... and this may well be in the works...

The only way it could be a scam is if they print new currency and revalue it immediately leaving us holding old paper. Otherwise it will revalue. As I was told once they come out of bankruptcy it will be bam...that fast the currency will be around the value pre-war... When they went into bankruptcy.... as Tman pointed out it has to be an HSBC bank and not just any bank and it has to be a triangle where Iraq....IMF....and US complete the three sides...right now... The US has not held up their end because certain factions in this country fear what will happen once they allow it to...for many reasons... they didn't go to such great lengths to destroy the middle class to build it up again... and those who control DC the treasury and the Fed are guilty of banking crimes... If they allow the foreign powers to revalue currency and we the people benefit...they are sitting ducks for arrest.... They hold all of us hostage... what they really want is a major catastrophe either natural or man made to take the heat off them so they can divert attention and blame other factors... Certainly a million man citizens arrest march on washington could expedite matters... and this may well be in the works...

Iraq has never and will never be in bankruptcy. Countries don't go bankrupt, people and companies do. Ch 7 refers to the sanctions imposed and nothing more.

• Upvote 1

i read this 6 years ago when i bought my dinars .. off safedinar its on their site . how could they be scamming when they have this on their fron page of their web site ...

Q: Is the Iraqi Dinar guaranteed (or even likely) to appreciate against the dollar?

A: There is no way to predict what will happen with the Iraqi Dinar/US Dollar exchange rate. Iraq is one of the most volatile parts of the world right now.

Q: What are the risks associated with the US Dollar/Iraqi Dinar Exchange rate?

A: The exchange rate could change at any time. A sudden and dramatic increase in the exchange rate could make the Iraqi Dinar almost worthless. Potential buyers should take this in to account before making a purchase.

ya they scammed me...lol

i know...but sometimes the idea that we call it an investment is a bit crazy...i think its closer to gambling.

http://money.cnn.com/2006/01/24/pf/expert/ask_expert/index.htm

Welcome to the zoo! You've been here long enough to post 4 times and already you are infusing the idea of this being gambling? Study it out more and you will find it is much less of a gamble than many stocks on the open market. Don't get discouraged by all the hoopla here. Stay with the more conservative and positive speculators and you should be fine. It gets to be an emotional roller coaster only if you allow it to become so. We got uppers and we got downers and day to day its just according to who is shouting the loudest as to whether we are excited or down in the moth. Somewhere between is a voice of reason that is based on historical, economic, and governmental fact. Don't go out on a limb making statements about gambling till you know more about it or you will get hammered. Peace!

Most don't understand that if a bank were to endorse or approve of this as an investment...that many would have to close their doors...as one banker told me, we would be fired immeadiately, as we must promote our no-paying CD's and other offerings the bank sells....he also said that your existing deposits and other monies that are tied up in banks, especially in these economic times that we are in, is all that some of the banks are surviving on...and for most of us to go south on them, as he put it, and hoard up a foreign currency instead, would do them not one bit of good at this time...even though the majority of these same bank presidents and higher ups are actually in the know and own dinars...how strange I told him, but he said that there is a balance in everything, just like those that don't believe in the dinar versus those that do...and if everyone was doing it it simply would'nt work...for what it's worth.....

• Upvote 1