Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How many Ex-Jarheads are on this Site?

Speed57

Just curious, I have been doing disaster relief work for the American Red Cross for almost 15 years. We have a lot of "Former Marines" involved with the ARC as well.

Are any of you involved?

Thanks Cooked. I agree.

Were is the Pink Piggy. I have not seen any post for awhile. You didn't catch, cook and eat him did you? laugh.gif

Thanks for re-wording that... I live such a sheltered life I had no clue what Jarhead was. SOooo simple to say Marine OR ex-marine that I just say those. smile.gif

COme on RV !!!

Kitty,

There is a history behind the term Jarhead and Leatherneck, that Marines are called. A Marine doesn't take offense to another Marine calling them that.

Thanks for re-wording that... I live such a sheltered life I had no clue what Jarhead was. SOooo simple to say Marine OR ex-marine that I just say those. smile.gif

COme on RV !!!

OH and there is NO SUCH THING as an Ex-Marine. Only Former Marines, Once a Marine always a Marine.

Thanks

If you were a Pup, you must of been in a Marine family.

Welcome

Naw...My Mom was selling insurance to L.A. County probation officers. Some how the conversation turn to my Mom wanting to take a vacation but was afraid to leave her two teenaged boys alone for two weeks. One of the officers told her of a program to divert male youths from crime. It was run by the Marines down on Camp P. Ten days of drills, formation runs, PT, forced marching and otherthings. I loved it! Got me in shape for football hellweek. I kicked ass!