Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHERE DID JOEY FROM THE CALL SQUAD GO??

Theflyingbird

This was posted on another site i get email from yesterday:

What happened to the Call Squad?

(Post from Debbie)

The IQD Team

Investigate Question Deliver and of course the IQD

What happened to The Call Squad? Everyone is asking...

Joey, Yukon, Debbie, Vic, Diana & Tim

are Happy to inform you we never left!

Just a short friendly note to let you know that

We never left the Dinar Community...

We re-organized and are still here

To carry out our original mission... To Serve!

Just as we always were, we still are...

The like-minded family you've all come to know!

As We Stand By Each Other...

We Stand By You!

AS ALWAYS "All the Latest Iraq & Dinar News and MORE...Pre & Post RV

Q & A to Follow!

See you Then!

Hope that helps!!

• Upvote 1

Patriot and Steve, they are trying to teach what rich people do with their money how to protect themselves and their families, this is a subject that needs to be addressed prior to the RV so people can get prepared for it causing them to act rather than react and fall into SWS. They are going to turn the site into a pay site for the professional information for the sharing of their experience they are doing free.

Debbie, Diana, Joey, Tim, Yukon, & Vic took their investigative approach to a new site they are getting up and running The IQD Team

I'm not sure but I think they were going in different directions a month ago with regards to a pay site and free information so they finally went and split.

Patriot and Steve, they are trying to teach what rich people do with their money how to protect themselves and their families, this is a subject that needs to be addressed prior to the RV so people can get prepared for it causing them to act rather than react and fall into SWS. They are going to turn the site into a pay site for the professional information for the sharing of their experience they are doing free.

Debbie, Diana, Joey, Tim, Yukon, & Vic took their investigative approach to a new site they are getting up and running The IQD Team

I'm not sure but I think they were going in different directions a month ago with regards to a pay site and free information so they finally went and split.

Great. Just what we need. Another Dinar site.

Frankly I think Joey was the problem with the call squad. Cant tell you how many times I heard her completely misread or misinterpret news articles to fit what she wanted it to say.

She was why I quit listening to them.

• Upvote 1

Frankly I think Joey was the problem with the call squad. Cant tell you how many times I heard her completely misread or misinterpret news articles to fit what she wanted it to say.

Agreed, I only listened a couple of times and everyone seemed reasonable and intelligent except Joey. She scared me away.

Looks like they are trying to turn it into a pay site and even changing the format of info from what I have read on the net!

Probably all broke and scrambling to find a penny or two.... no RV in sight, and koolaid drinkers coming to their senses....

:rolleyes:

Great. Just what we need. Another Dinar site.

Double ditto.