Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Chat 02-14-2010 A.M.

Traconesu02

9:55 AM [Adam Montana] morning

9:57 AM [Adam Montana] first the RV news

9:57 AM [lumpzim] Adam Montana how about mdauoto

9:57 AM [Adam Montana] there isn't anything huge right now

9:57 AM [Adam Montana] I just got an email back from my CBI

9:57 AM [Adam Montana] contact

9:57 AM [neilg] Ok i can take it?

9:57 AM [Adam Montana] nothing happened today

9:58 AM [Adam Montana] he mentioned August, which is kind of important

9:58 AM [Adam Montana] no country has ever RVd while occupied to my immediate knowledge

9:58 AM [Mdautomotive] Adam Montana don't they have to be out of chap7 by june?

9:58 AM [Adam Montana] and Obamma the Tax Slamma Debt Jamma

9:59 AM [Adam Montana] has said that we plan to have all troops out buy August

9:59 AM [Adam Montana] so unoccupied = go RV IMO

9:59 AM [Adam Montana] Mdautomotive that's not confirmed

9:59 AM [neilg] Good choice.

9:59 AM [tim harrison] Went from days to months now

9:59 AM [sunglass] how bout Dazzleu?????* *

9:59 AM [constance_ranaldson] Adam Montana no rv until August 2010?

9:59 AM [Adam Montana] we're still looking for some good news this week - just because it didn't happen today doens't mean tonight or tomorrow will bea big announcement

10:00 AM [Adam Montana] constance_ranaldson no that's not what I'm saying

10:00 AM [Adam Montana] I'm just saying it's an important event to keep in mind

10:00 AM [Adam Montana] you have to underrstand the entire picture

10:00 AM [Adam Montana] not just "RV = money"

10:00 AM [Adam Montana] I know a lot of people who own or manage dinar sites like to say "tomorrow it RVs and you are rich!!!"

10:00 AM [Adam Montana] I'm not like that

10:01 AM [Capt1va] adam japan and germany are still occupied

10:01 AM [Adam Montana] I prefer to educate the members as much as possible

10:01 AM [karen263] yea...we're pulling troops out in Aug...But there still will be troops there for several more years after.

10:01 AM [Mdautomotive] Adam Montana well one thing we do know is 2010 is the year for sure

10:01 AM [cantwait500] Adam Montana and thats why im here...

10:01 AM [Adam Montana] Mdautomotive I agree 100%

10:01 AM [cantwait500] or should i say BOSS...* *

10:01 AM [Adam Montana] cantwait500 ty

10:01 AM [Adam Montana] *

10:01 AM [Adam Montana] I'm just a peon

10:01 AM [cantwait500] *

10:02 AM [Adam Montana] so I'll be updating again as soon as I hear more from my CBI contact, or as soon as I know more from anything else

10:02 AM [Adam Montana] for now - still wait mode

Edited by Sunglass

So what the heck is he saying then, first he say to his knowledge no country has rv'd while occupied and says after august troops are gone bam rv. then he says no that is not what he is saying it could happen soon, which is it? Adam say's we need to understand the big picture, point is if it happens this week i could care less what happens in august.

It is really hard to understand some people sometimes. Personally if I do not like something I am doing, I just stop doing it.

Sorry to be so blunt, but I say to those that are disappointed with what they hear in the chat room, to do yourself a favor and stop doing it.

As always, I thank you Adam for the intel you provide to us in the Chat room and other places on your sites.

Well folks, we have a choice here -- we can go into fear and dread, AUGUST?? what the HEL*, or we can choose to focus our awareness on it being DONE ("Believe a thing done, and it is thus") . . . or, FAKE IT TIL YOU MAKE IT. We can choose to really feel the overwhelming gratitude in our hearts that will be there when it really IS done (for certain and for sure). Even if you have fickers of doubt, flood yourself with positive thoughts and here's the secret -- POSTIVE, ENTHUSIASTIC (from the root 'Enthios', God in Me) EMOTION. Our Emotions are our "carrier current".

So, with no disrespect to Adam, who is honoring his agrreement to report back with the good, the bad, and the ugly -- as it's reported to him, I'll give you my 2 cents. I have a feeling disinformation is flying about, fast and furious. I don't think the CBI contact is at the highest levels, and I can see the most sr levels of CBI might be thinking there is benefit to keeping their people (citizens) in the dark. Remember Kuwait, remember all the things we have heard about th RV arriving as a complete surprise?? If you want to keep your people in the dark, you have to foster doubt by feeding disinformation to all but the king pin players. So my take is, take a deep breath and let it go . . . and flood yourself with the gratitude and excitement we will feel on Tuesday. JMO.

He can't always be right. When things happen everyone will be saying the same thing. Not one person say that and another say this. If it be Tuesday or August or in between, people will be saying the same thing.

What the heck did you just say ? " He can't always be right " well I'll go out on a limb here and stick my neck out............ He A.M or any of the other's medick, sonny or the rest have NOT been RIGHT yet ! Daaaaaaaaaaaa

I for one think this is right. I've been saying for 3 days or longer that it won't be until July or August. Not just because of the troops, though that's in there also, but because if they redenominate by taking zero's off they will need time to get the large bills out of circulation, once they are, then they can Rv. they will probably announce sometime in July they are now going to remove the zero's with no change in value. Then, once they have the large notes out of circulation they will rv to around 32 cents or lower. Wait for a while then let the currency float. IMO

I'm telling you people this Adam Montana is just a "pumper" for his book! He talks out of both ends of his *** and it's ridiculous! I would just disregard anything that this guy says and move on with your lives. It WILL rv and when it does we will all know. God bless you all.

Sgeig what are you doing on this site if you think that??? Sglass~

This is your final warning. Insult Adam again and you will be forced to leave.

Edited by Mr. Phonics

sad to say folks but adam does not know anything....he's just covering his arse in case it doesnt happend in feb......as far as the cbi contact ...hmmm i dont buy that one either....at this point no one knows and if he did have a cbi contact.... how much do you think that info is worth knowing and rv is coming....and why buy a book if all the info you need has already been discussed in the forums....

I'm telling you people this Adam Montana is just a "pumper" for his book! He talks out of both ends of his *** and it's ridiculous! I would just disregard anything that this guy says and move on with your lives. It WILL rv and when it does we will all know. God bless you all.

Real nice. Do me a favor and don't use God in your posts if you have no more consideration for a person than saying he's talking out of his _ _ _ . I'm real sure God wants to be represented by someone like you.

:rolleyes:Please don't get upset if you do not hear what you want, remember this is a.................................Specculaion or.................a rumor............. where are the facts???? from an email??? I get hundreds of email daily, you think

I listen to all????, bahhh hum bug. gime facts anytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have a pleasent day. cheers:lol:

What will be will be... "I" made the choice to invest, "I" choose what to get excited about or not... So, my point is, "I" am responsible for what I do, how I feel, who I believe, etc. I truly appreciate everything this site has to offer and the people making that possible. I am a strong individual and KNOW I've made a good choice. Hope you can see the "future is so bright, Ya gotta wear shades!" Thanks for all you do, Adam and ALL the mods!

For all you out there so upset with Adam, grow up. Like the old saying goes, "if you can't take the heat, get out of the fire". Investing in currency is what separates the boys from the men. So either put on your "big boy panties" or cash out and move on with your life.

I am very new here at DinarVets but would personally like to thank Adam and his team for everything you do for us. Keep up the good work!