Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Don't let the pumpers push you to push more...

Dinar Buddy

There is a constant rumor that the Dinar is drying up, no locations to purchase from... I will not provide contact info, but there are three locations for sure that remain sellers of the Dinar that are not on websites. It is all a game to drive you to the dinar sites that sell dinar. Be content with your investment and do not go into your reserve monies you use to take care of your business, family, and current way of life.

Wait for the official RV and be a true investor, not a speculator.

Go RV :D

• Upvote 3

There is a constant rumor that the Dinar is drying up, no locations to purchase from... I will not provide contact info, but there are three locations for sure that remain sellers of the Dinar that are not on websites. It is all a game to drive you to the dinar sites that sell dinar. Be content with your investment and do not go into your reserve monies you use to take care of your business, family, and current way of life.

Wait for the official RV and be a true investor, not a speculator.

Go RV :D

We have been hearing for months that the dinar is drying up. That is not so. There is a constant supply and there are pumpers on every site. It would not surprise me if the CBI are recirculating all the bills they are taking in because they know that people are falling all over themselves to get their hands on as much as they can. I am all for capitalism but because of this it is starting to look like this will not happen for some time.

We have been hearing for months that the dinar is drying up. That is not so. There is a constant supply and there are pumpers on every site. It would not surprise me if the CBI are recirculating all the bills they are taking in because they know that people are falling all over themselves to get their hands on as much as they can. I am all for capitalism but because of this it is starting to look like this will not happen for some time.

Maybe you should sell your dinar and invest in pork butt futures ;) No offense Mr Pink Pig. So Says...............DayTrader

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1