Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OBAMA A MUSLIM ?????

FRUSTRATED

Ok folks.. I am pounding my head on the table in frustration from some of these comments.

Obama is 100% NOT a muslim.

Obama is 100% NOT a christian.

OBAMA IS 100% A 33RD DEGREE FREEMASON, WHICH MEANS HE HAS TAKEN A BLOOD OATH TO LUCIFER (the true name of satan).

If you deny this, then you are in for a hell of a wakeup call. If you have specific questions, please ask me and I will do my best to answer.

• Upvote 1

Compared to the amount of PEACEFUL Muslims...the radicals ARE few.

And yes, radical muslims are just like the KKK....Christians are as close to the KKK as MOST Muslims are to the radicals.

I'm trying very hard to understand your reasoning but I 'm drawing a blank?? :blink: Give me a comparable to how Christians are like the KKK? Enlighten me please :huh:

Bush had to do that because he has huge business deals with muslims, so he had to look good to them.

Who cares about that, but the fact remains this man is evil, illegal, and not a natural born citizen, and will take america to civil war if he is placed back in the whitehouse, or tries to remain there by dictator powers. He will fall if he tries that. No dictator will ever rule over america, and the powers that be will never disarm americans.

Hahaha what a funny guy... Hey, who are you? How did you get these mystic ways of thinking? "He will fall if he tries to become a dictator?" Well hell yeah!

You're thinking of Christmas future or Christmas Past? Saw another post from you; Evil is starting a WAR for personal gains.... loss of American lives... but you would say it was business! I won't argue because I don't know you... we're just in different domains of life but both looking for an RV from Iraq!!!!

Compared to the amount of PEACEFUL Muslims...the radicals ARE few.

And yes, radical muslims are just like the KKK....Christians are as close to the KKK as MOST Muslims are to the radicals.

Wow were do I begin. This comparison you are making is just ........how should I put diplomaticly.....screw it I just can't be diplimatic, your an idiot. I know im gonna catch some negatives but this has be be said. You are a friggen moron.

First off the KKK is not a religion so right there to say they are comparible is just stupidity in the highest order. The KKK is closer compared to a organized street gang.

Secondly all terrorist are muslims.....beeeeecause they are. Not all muslims of course. Most in fact are not. Which brings me to the discussion about or radicalized muslims, terrorists if you will. There are an estimated 3 billion muslims in the world, almost 2 times more than any other religion. Statistics state that approximately 15 percent are radicalized. That is roughly 4.5 million terrorist out there. And you say that's a small amout. Boy am I happy your not in charge of anything important.

People wake up we can not continue to listen to people like this. This liberal thinking with be the death of us all.

Edited by Darren77th
  • Upvote 2

I'm trying very hard to understand your reasoning but I 'm drawing a blank?? :blink: Give me a comparable to how Christians are like the KKK? Enlighten me please :huh:

Okay...I will go slow. The KKK is a radical Christian group. The people who kill for Islam are radical Muslims. Christianity is no more to blame for the KKK thadn peaceful Muslims are to blame for radical Muslims. Get it?

Wow were do I begin. This comparison you are making is just ........how should I put diplomaticly.....screw it I just can't be diplimatic, your an idiot. I know im gonna catch some negatives but this has be be said. You are a friggen moron.

First off the KKK is not a religion so right there to say they are comparible is just stupidity in the highest order. The KKK is closer compared to a organized street gang.

Secondly all terrorist are muslims.....beeeeecause they are. Not all muslims of course. Most in fact are not. Which brings me to the discussion about or radicalized muslims, terrorists if you will. There are an estimated 3 billion muslims in the world, almost 2 times more than any other religion. Statistics state that approximately 15 percent are radicalized. That is roughly 4.5 million terrorist out there. And you say that's a small amout. Boy am I happy your not in charge of anything important.

People wake up we can not continue to listen to people like this. This liberal thinking with be the death of us all.

The KKK considers what they do in the name of Christianity...just as radical Muslims do what they do in the name of Islam. Neither is right.

Edited by ocdude

Except they are not. Get your facts straight.

Secondly read the Quran. It specifically states for them to spread their religion to the infidel meaning all of us by way of the sword and if I have tell you what that means we do have a problem. Islam is not the relgion of peace they would like you to think. all musilms belive in these writings the 15 percent I mentioned are the ones thag actually care out the literal words (terrorist). Make no mistake the vast majority might not act on their beliefs but they sure are thinking about it

The KKK are white supremacists. Has nothing to do with religon. Trey again.

• Upvote 1

Since about 20% of American's are on either side of the Left vs. Right, and the other 60% or so are in the middle, I think we should go with the Steve Miller Band:

Clowns to the left of me,

Jokers to the right, here I am,

Stuck in the middle with you

Yep I like your style...and this song :D

What if he is SO WHAT Freedom of religion and all that right? It`s what are boys are fighting to protect is`nt it , this way of life. right? democracy Right? Now had you said Obama is the worse president we have ever known since George Washington I would be more then happy to agree with you . But you want to slam muslims ,catholic`s Jew`s Hindu`s Sorry man dont get it

I gave you a plus for that one. It's not the faith that's the issue. It's a heart full of hate, bigotry and lies. Education is the enemy of people filled with hate. Point them towards education and they run screaming for their lies. Kind of like people who ignore Adam and the news forum running for the next dose of hopium from a bigoted guru!!

Except they are not. Get your facts straight.

Secondly read the Quran. It specifically states for them to spread their religion to the infidel meaning all of us by way of the sword and if I have tell you what that means we do have a problem. Islam is not the relgion of peace they would like you to think. all musilms belive in these writings the 15 percent I mentioned are the ones thag actually care out the literal words (terrorist). Make no mistake the vast majority might not act on their beliefs but they sure are thinking about it

The KKK are white supremacists. Has nothing to do with religon. Trey again.

Darren, those blanket statements are not totally true. In fact, you will always be wrong when you use blanket statements.