Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Look Who Watched Over Obama's Birth Certificate Hiding!....

delta22

So everybody is lying but you is that what you're saying Ajskj?

That's what he thinks yes, and he has been debunked so much he believes what he says.

Here is a fact for him...Google "snopes debunked" and it only comes up with 319,000 stories on my search engine, but then again I don't use a snopes search engine..

Check into who funded snopes.com, very interesting.

You think the birthers are EVERYBODY??

Sorry no, not everybody....just you and the birthers.

Look it up, rusty....even WND pulled the story.

There is no doubt some one made a bad post here and

it is about the only thing you've debunk in a long time.

That's what he thinks yes, and he has been debunked so much he believes what he says.

Here is a fact for him...Google "snopes debunked" and it only comes up with 319,000 stories on my search engine, but then again I don't use a snopes search engine..

Yeah we've learn that these people are not for the truth all

they want to do is hide everything that has to do with Obama.

ROFLMAOAY!!! I googled Bush drunk and came up with 58,200,000 results. Is that true??

And you have yet to debunk anything I have said, fluoride head.....despite your pouting and stomping your foot.

There is no doubt some one made a bad post here and

it is about the only thing you've debunk in a long time.

Not at all.....it's only one of MANY that I have debunked here.

• Upvote 1

ROFLMAOAY!!! I googled Bush drunk and came up with 58,200,000 results. Is that true??

And you have yet to debunk anything I have said, fluoride head.....despite your pouting and stomping your foot.

WTF are you on? I at least know what Sodium Fluoride is, I provide factual evidence not whine like a little girl.

Bush drank many times, he also was a huge coke head and his family supported Hitler...

No more needed, you are debunked and should move on. No time for little internet tough guys, all you can do is throw insults.

Which just might get you banned...

Edited by Sirius

WTF are you on? I at least know what Sodium Fluoride is, I provide factual evidence not whine like a little girl.

Bush drank many times, he also was a huge coke head and his family supported Hitler...

No more needed, you are debunked and should move on. No time for little internet tough guys, all you can do is throw insults.

Which just might get you banned...

Sorry, Siris...but I am not the one throwing insults. And by the way...even RUSTY admitted that I debunked THIS lie....

And every time you talk about fluoride...this plays in the background...

Edited by ajskj

Sorry, Siris...but I am not the one throwing insults. And by the way...even RUSTY admitted that I debunked THIS lie....

And every time you talk about fluoride...this plays in the background...

These are from the last 30 minutes....

"And you have yet to debunk anything I have said, fluoride head"

"You forgot your tin foil, fluoride boy...."

"He probably put fluoride on your tin foil....ROFLOL...."

So now you are lying and caught. You have been debunked again. Now go get a life.

Edited by Sirius
  • Upvote 1

These are from the last 30 minutes....

"And you have yet to debunk anything I have said, fluoride head"

"You forgot your tin foil, fluoride boy...."

"He probably put fluoride on your tin foil....ROFLOL...."

So now you are lying and caught. You have been debunked again. Now go get a life.

ROFLMAOAY!!

Shall I quote the MANY things you have tried to insult me with?? Nah...I'm not that much of a whiner. Carry on.

ROFLMAOAY!!

Shall I quote the MANY things you have tried to insult me with?? Nah...I'm not that much of a whiner. Carry on.

Those were the last 30 minutes, you want more?

You have nothing good or relevant to say to anything and you are a waste.

I don't need to insult, I provide facts which you can't.

You want to set a debate up in here with Adam?

Two topics ONE each, 10 million Dinars on the winner. Let's go, either put up or....give up troll.

As advised I will no longer respond to insults, I will just hit report so make sure you have something to add to a post or don't.

Edited by Sirius

You have nothing good or relevant to say to anything and you are a waste. And yet I manage to debunk the lies on this forum...without the need to follow you around. Guess I am not as obsessed as you are

I don't need to insult, I provide facts which you can't. All you have done is insult...without any facts at all.

You want to set a debate up in here with Adam? What?

Two topics ONE each, 10 million Dinars on the winner. Let's go, either put up or....give up troll.Funny....you saying that on a thread where I definitively debunked the original post. You HATE that, don't you?

As advised I will no longer respond to insults, I will just hit report so make sure you have something to add to a post or don't. How about stopping the obsessive following me around this forum to claim that you debunked me. I don't care that much about you...don't know why you are so obsessed with me. So don't respond to me....that would be great. However that means not jumping into every thread I am on to talk ABOUT me either.....bet you can't do THAT.:P

As for that being only the last thirty minutes....I have at least that many from you...but like I said...I am not a whiner like you.

Edited by ajskj

Yeah...I'd be out too if I made such an idiotic post.

ROFLMAOAY! You are quoting a WND article that even WND pulled because it was a LIE.

From the CURRENT WND article....

“Editor’s Note: An earlier version of this story incorrectly described a series of cases for which Elena Kagan represented the government as eligibility cases. Those cases, in fact, were a series of unrelated disputes pending before the Supreme Court and the references have been removed from this report.”http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=187797

Look it up for yourself. And thanks for proving that Liars depend on the laziness of those they lie to.

I did not quote anything, I gave you a screen shot.

asshat!

No, you didn't because not ONE of those question Obamas eligibility. Most have to do with prisoners rights...and ONE has to do with advertising his political position on a billboard. Most were started against junior BUSH...and changed to Obama when he was elected. Oh and by the way....that wasn't a Snopes article.

So NO, they are NOT to do with his eligibility AT ALL. Even WND pulled the story and admitted that it WAS A LIE.

Editor's Note: An earlier version of this story incorrectly described a series of cases for which Elena Kagan represented the government as eligibility cases. Those cases, in fact, were a series of unrelated disputes pending before the Supreme Court and the references have been removed from this report.

Read more: Kagan case: 'Real Truth About Obama' http://www.wnd.com/?...7#ixzz1UXswhiqL

Oh and by the way...it DIDN'T take three years at all. You just didn't like what you saw.

Ah and yet again you are wrong, Obama never provided a copy of his birth certificate until recently and that is a fact. And you are correct on 8 of the 9 dockets the 9th docket refers to his citizenship

• Downvote 1

Ah and yet again you are wrong, Obama never provided a copy of his birth certificate until recently and that is a fact. And you are correct on 8 of the 9 dockets the 9th docket refers to his citizenship

Um...DUDE??

NONE of the dockets have anything to do with citizenship. The last one has to do with his position on abortion...hence the name.

The case focuses on the organization's desire to broadcast ads explaining Obama's support for abortion, but it explains it "was in danger of an enforcement action and civil and criminal penalties by the Federal Election Commission" because of its uncertainty over federal campaign rules.

Read more: Kagan case: 'Real Truth About Obama' http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=187797#ixzz1UafADGZZ

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 1

Can't we all just wait until Sept 14th and see who shows up at court. Getting off the subject to something else sirus is kind of low. Stay North of the border and worry about what goes on in Canada.

Why, do you need us to come and finish what you can't like WWI? Mind your own business drone, I don't remember asking you squat.

You need some real dollars?

But if you want some education on your country I can make you look the fool without trying.

Edited by Sirius
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Why, do you need us to come and finish what you can't like WWI? Mind your own business drone, I don't remember asking you squat.

You need some real dollars?

But if you want some education on your country I can make you look the fool without trying.

That's pretty insulting, dude. Weren't you the one threatening to report others?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Do you have a clue how many people WITH SKIN COLOR voted for Obama BECOUSE of his SKIN COLOR? LOL Becouse of those racist people, we now are stuck with the worst President ever. I did not vote for him becouse of his skin color I didn't vote for him becouse I didn't trust him and I didn't feel he was qualified to be our President. AND I STILL DONT TRUST HIM! LOL

Sorry peeps!!!

So sick of the skin color excuse.

BECAUSE! Sorry just thought you may need a little assistance...

That's pretty insulting, dude. Weren't you the one threatening to report others?

No, what "others" was I going to report? If someone sticks their nose into my conversations then they get a reply.

It was a moronic post, and needed to be addressed. I already have one dumbed down troll to deal with, don't need any more yet.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1