Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Chat 02-12-2010 Afternoon

Traconesu02

11:44 AM [Adam Montana] ok

11:44 AM [Adam Montana] here

11:44 AM [rabidrex] financeminister I don't think there is a VIP chat, yet

11:44 AM [Adam Montana] let's moderate

11:44 AM [bAMA69] Adam Montana you need my VIP card

This room is now moderated. All messages submitted will be directed to room moderators for consideration before being made public.

11:44 AM [Adam Montana] bama69

11:44 AM [Adam Montana] maybe I forgot to pay my monthly dues :D

11:44 AM [sunglass]

11:44 AM [Adam Montana] ok

11:44 AM [Adam Montana] I've been searching

11:44 AM [Adam Montana] caling

11:44 AM [Adam Montana] emailing

11:44 AM [Adam Montana] texting

11:44 AM [Adam Montana] (which I hate doing)

11:45 AM [Adam Montana] all morning

11:45 AM [Adam Montana] I can't figure out what's going on here

11:45 AM [Adam Montana] I usually post these emails in the VIP

11:45 AM [Adam Montana] I'm calling on all members of DV

11:45 AM [Adam Montana] the DV Army, as it may be

11:45 AM [Adam Montana] to help figure this out

11:45 AM [Adam Montana] here's the email I got this morning

11:45 AM [Adam Montana] :

11:45 AM [Adam Montana] Mr. Montana, Good day to you, my friend, I'm sorry for the delay in this letter. Since we last spoke many things have been generated internally in the Central Bank of Iraq, but the final character has not yet been put on the increase in the dinar. Much has been said about redenominating zeros and also taking off, but first must increase the value. Now with this article, which must be seen to this day, and I think that there should be at most in the next week, before this is settled.

11:46 AM [*dont promote other sites] Is that the entire letter?

11:46 AM [Adam Montana] little hard to understand, bu the means an article went out today. Whatever this article - this

11:46 AM [Adam Montana] yes

11:47 AM [Adam Montana] well, a couple of best wishes and yada yadas

11:47 AM [memrfixitok] OK Makes sense. Matches what we know already.

11:47 AM [Adam Montana] so what article came out today?

11:47 AM [Adam Montana] i can't find anything

11:47 AM [Adam Montana] anything.

11:47 AM [Adam Montana] driving me nuts

11:47 AM [Adam Montana] anyone?

11:48 AM [Adam Montana] unmod

Is this the article the CBI contact is referencing?

http://www.xe.com/news/2010/02/11/951385.htm

2010-02-11 13:11 (UTC)

BAGHDAD, Feb 11 (Reuters) - Iraq expects to redenominate its dinar currency by knocking three zeros off the nominal value of bank notes to facilitate currency transactions, a central bank official said on Thursday.

Is this the article the CBI contact is referencing?

http://www.xe.com/news/2010/02/11/951385.htm

2010-02-11 13:11 (UTC)

BAGHDAD, Feb 11 (Reuters) - Iraq expects to redenominate its dinar currency by knocking three zeros off the nominal value of bank notes to facilitate currency transactions, a central bank official said on Thursday.

ARTICLE IS BOGUS!

I just received this response from Reuters!

Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

Recipient address: jack.kimball.reuters.com@reuters.com

Reason: Not found in directory

This email was sent to you by Thomson Reuters, the global news and information company.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Thomson Reuters.

Action: failed

Original-recipient: rfc822;jack.kimball.reuters.com@reuters.com

Final-recipient: rfc822;jack.kimball.reuters.com@reuters.com

He was supposedly the author or publisher of the article

(Reporting by Aseel Kami; Editing by Jack Kimball and Toby Chopra) Keywords: IRAQ CURRENCY/

(jack.kimball@thomsonreuters.com; +964 7901 917 033; Reuters Messaging: jack.kimball.reuters.com@reuters.com)

COPYRIGHT

Copyright Thomson Reuters 2010. All rights reserved.

The copying, republication or redistribution of Reuters News Content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters.

Looks like you may not have used the correct address which is jack.kimball@thomsonreuters.com, not jack.kimball.reuters.com@reuters.com

ARTICLE IS BOGUS!

I just received this response from Reuters!

Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

Recipient address: jack.kimball.reuters.com@reuters.com

Reason: Not found in directory

This email was sent to you by Thomson Reuters, the global news and information company.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Thomson Reuters.

Action: failed

Original-recipient: rfc822;jack.kimball.reuters.com@reuters.com

Final-recipient: rfc822;jack.kimball.reuters.com@reuters.com

He was supposedly the author or publisher of the article

(Reporting by Aseel Kami; Editing by Jack Kimball and Toby Chopra) Keywords: IRAQ CURRENCY/

(jack.kimball@thomsonreuters.com; +964 7901 917 033; Reuters Messaging: jack.kimball.reuters.com@reuters.com)

COPYRIGHT

Copyright Thomson Reuters 2010. All rights reserved.

The copying, republication or redistribution of Reuters News Content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters.

Thanks Adam any more specifics on the article or your contact on when the RI/RV will take place. With all the news about redenominating and dropping 0"s you would think they would just go on and do it , quit dilly dallying around. What is it they want to happen before RV takes place. Do they really have to get out from under Ch 7?

agree mrref. Starting to think that Adam is wanting to pump everyone about a possible rv in order to sell more dinar. Someone working for the CBI

or the government doesn't leak out info - they have too much to lose. We are better off to quit reading the "RUMOURS" as that what they are.

Who cares about a rate, if it rvs then wait it out for a higher rate it will be your decision.