Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

snopes exposed

delta22

AJSKJ is a classic liberal. If he disagrees with you it is not the issues that are addressed but the person attacked. If you disagree with him/her then you are living in a bunker with a tin foil hat. Stop insulting people and address issues. I find that it is the insulting of people that proves a weak point.

Truth! Although I will say this, that the majority of Americans know now about Obama and Snoops, so to those who worship at their alters you can say what you will but in the end Truth will stand.

Peace.

• Upvote 1

Um...yeah...since the site you all claim is legit is the one claiming that Snopes does NOT have a bias. Wouldn't they have a vested interest in debunking the competition?

Excuse me?

I haven't come out and declared any source legit.That was your own gross generalizations of so called 'conspiracy theorists'

In fact just about everything you say is either a stereotype or a generalization of us

'Nutters...blah blah...tin foil hat kook rah rah rah'

Your stupidity reminds me of Bill O Whiny here....

It's much easier to call someone degrading names for 5 minutes than to go against the grain isn't it?

That would be like claiming Snopes is debunking the Snopes email. Apples and oranges.

Nice dodging attempt there ;)

but no..You can't 'debunk' attacks on Govt propaganda from another Govt propaganda source

Get back to us when you have more than anonymous bloggers claiming that the government is controlling your mind

Lol..try testimony from ex CIA/FBI/Military,Psychologists,Hypnotists/NLP experts,and scores of other assorted people that were victimized by them over the years.

Television is in itself a mind control tool,as it puts the brain into Alpha mode where it will be susceptible to subliminal messages and other propaganda the elites put in the media.

It's not a coincidence that society's moral and mental health structure has changed so much since after WW2 when Television first became common in most American homes.

TV has given them one of the most effective and non intrusive mind control methods of all time.

Tell us enough lies in the media and eventually we will come to believe it.

Feed us enough subliminals (which are almost in-perceivable without certain equipment)and soon they can have us thinking like they want us to.

Look this information up for yourself on Google/Youtube etc.You're a big boy and don't need your bum bum wiped for you right?

Not that your mind isn't apparently totally biased and made up already though.To think the Anti NWO movement pertains to only basement dwelling bloggers is the height of ignorance and misinformation.

Edited by teddyruxbin

Excuse me?

I haven't come out and declared any source legit.That was your own gross generalizations of so called 'conspiracy theorists'

In fact just about everything you say is either a stereotype or a generalization of us

Well said, and OReilly is the biggest pinhead going on MSM.

Excuse me?

It's much easier to call someone degrading names for 5 minutes than to go against the grain isn't it?

You tell me...it's all you and siris have been doing.

Nice dodging attempt there ;)

but no..You can't 'debunk' attacks on Govt propaganda from another Govt propaganda source

Not a dodge at all...just pointing out your logical fallacy.

Lol..try testimony from ex CIA/FBI/Military,Psychologists,Hypnotists/NLP experts,and scores of other assorted people that were victimized by them over the years.

Television is in itself a mind control tool,as it puts the brain into Alpha mode where it will be susceptible to subliminal messages and other propaganda the elites put in the media.

It's not a coincidence that society's moral and mental health structure has changed so much since after WW2 when Television first became common in most American homes.

TV has given them one of the most effective and non intrusive mind control methods of all time.

Tell us enough lies in the media and eventually we will come to believe it. Birthers are prime examples of that theory.

Feed us enough subliminals (which are almost in-perceivable without certain equipment)and soon they can have us thinking like they want us to.

Look this information up for yourself on Google/Youtube etc.You're a big boy and don't need your bum bum wiped for you right?

Not that your mind isn't apparently totally biased and made up already though.To think the Anti NWO movement pertains to only basement dwelling bloggers is the height of ignorance and misinformation.

Go back into your bunker. The government is trying to take your tin foil....

:lol:

And the poopydoo keeps on flowing........

Then take some medicine and you will stop doing that.

:)

aj is the type of person who would argue with a stop sign. I agree with the post above, I have only seen him post on Obama topics.

Just like the late Ronald Reagen said and I quote It's not that the Liberals aren't smart, it's just that so much of what they know is not so.

Edited by Texan49
  • Upvote 2

aj is the type of person who would argue with a stop sign. I agree with the post above, I have only seen him post on Obama topics. Yep, I post about what I know. I researched birther lies and I KNOW what they are talking about. I don't post about what my mothers cousins stepsisters hairdresser thinks about the dinar.

Just like the late Ronald Reagen said and I quote It's not that the Liberals aren't smart, it's just that so much of what they know is not so.

Ah great....you are posting what the senile old man's script writers had him say.

aj is the type of person who would argue with a stop sign. I agree with the post above, I have only seen him post on Obama topics.

Bravo!!!!!!!!!!! Very well said and anytime someone quotes Ronald Reagan, I love it! He was the greatest and I love all his one liners. One of my favs...Government isn't the solution to our problems, government is the problem.