Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VND, The Forgotten Currency

pokerplayer

Been meaning to ask this for a few days. Has anyone been hearing anything credible about the VND ( dong ) ? I hear its going to devalue, then revalued, going to open at 2 cents, then a nickle, nope their going to lop, reprint, Reval, in country RV, Darn who the heck knows anymore.

Was wondering if anyone is following close enough if you would mind giving us a recap. Been following the dinar so long, don't know were the VND issue is at for the moment.

Please no VND jokes, just some related comments, thank-you

Thxs, poker

Edited by pokerplayer
Add a comment

It has devaled lately twice. Now around 18,000+ per $ heard it could RV up to 5 cents but I would be happy with 1. I hope the deval is prelude to RV. Plan to buy post IQD RV.

Been meaning to ask this for a few days. Has anyone been hearing anything credible about the VND ( dong ) ? I hear its going to devalue, then revalued, going to open at 2 cents, then a nickle, nope their going to lop, reprint, Reval, in country RV, Darn who the heck knows anymore.

Was wondering if anyone is following close enough if you would mind giving us a recap. Been following the dinar so long, don't know were the VND issue is at for the moment.

Please no VND jokes, just some related comments, thank-you

Thxs, poker

• 4 weeks later...