Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question about Debit Ceiling and RV

Does anyone know where on the Internet we can find a copy of this proposal that is about to be signed off on? I would love to see the details of it. I know that it will not say anything about the RV. However this would be great to have To print off and ask our senators questions and then ask why hasn't anyone up in Washington done anything about the Dinar??????

So does anyone know where on line we can view this new proposal

Listen, the two are completely unrelated. The debt ceiling and RV is/was being tied to each other was made up by the pumpers. Proof of this is that I do not believe Adam Montana has made this correlation one time (although Tony, OkieOil and everyone else has). What should be very very clear is that no one, including Mr. Montana has a clue about when and or what is going to trigger an the RV. Iraq run’s on its own time-look at from this point of view-Adam thought that we had a good window last two weeks and it did not happen. Listen, if he thought it was going to happen and did not, then that should tell you something.

Oh and while I am racking up the minus 1’s, I might as well say this. No one on a website is going to know really anything about the number of Dinar in circulation in and or out of Iraq-they can guess, but that is what it is. Additionally, what we think makes sense for IRAQ to do and what they do is probably going to be going to be totally different than what we would do. Just because you say something over and over again does not make it so-look at Okie….just some food for thought.

:P:P:P:P:P

• Upvote 1

Listen, the two are completely unrelated. The debt ceiling and RV is/was being tied to each other was made up by the pumpers. Proof of this is that I do not believe Adam Montana has made this correlation one time (although Tony, OkieOil and everyone else has). What should be very very clear is that no one, including Mr. Montana has a clue about when and or what is going to trigger an the RV. Iraq run’s on its own time-look at from this point of view-Adam thought that we had a good window last two weeks and it did not happen. Listen, if he thought it was going to happen and did not, then that should tell you something.

Oh and while I am racking up the minus 1’s, I might as well say this. No one on a website is going to know really anything about the number of Dinar in circulation in and or out of Iraq-they can guess, but that is what it is. Additionally, what we think makes sense for IRAQ to do and what they do is probably going to be going to be totally different than what we would do. Just because you say something over and over again does not make it so-look at Okie….just some food for thought.

:P:P:P:P:P

Dunn Hugh. Look at my third sentence where I say I know it won't say anything about an RV. Just would like to know where the plan is online. Your comprehension is that of a fence post. Rather than lashing out at people read the question.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You are not going to find the plan. They are not going to release this to people. This is still a confidential document until voted on and passed. After there, you may see bits and pieces of what was in it, but you are never going to see the actual proposal. Even if you had this, what are you going to do with it. You are not going to Washington and speak of dinar and expect them to have any clue what you are talking about. People have been so brainwashed into thinking everything the US is doing is based on delays with an RV, if one ever comes. Get out of your fantasy land and wake up to reality. Iraq currency change will take place when they deem it best and are fully prepared, not when the US figures out how to get their **** together.

• Upvote 1