Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are they still printing 25K notes etc to keep up with sales?

cashman54

Forgive me if this has already been discussed, but I was just wondering, Are they still printing 25K notes and 10K notes in Iraq (the currencies we all currently hold) to keep up with Dinar sales, like are they printing money in Iraq just to keep up with sales, or has all the money been done printed for a while and the sales have just been current currency? I am hoping that current and recent sales of Dinar is money that has been available for a while and they are not just printing dinar to sell to us. Or maybe it's all good either way, any thoughts on this?

• Upvote 1

I have checked my notes and haven't found any printed in 2011 yet, however I have notes printed as far back as 2003 and right up until 2010. I have seen it stated that the print year of 2010 are released in 2011 so we might not see any notes printed in 2011 until 2012.

Here is a link that explains how to check your notes print date: http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/wlw4w030ma60o69jzpu4_dinar.jpg

• Upvote 2

Gentlemen:

I really enjoyed this thread more than you know.

The 2009 Annual Bulletin from CBI is great and the jpg showing HOW TO CHECK OUR IQD Print Dates -- WOW!

I do hope it is OK with you both to copy that jpg and pdf so it can be used as a teaching tool for those less

familiar. It is precisely what is needed to be able to do the job well.

Thank You, Cashman54, for your most needed question and Thank You, HopefulTxn and SpeculatorsRIDE for

taking the time and effort to care enough to provide everyone with such a thorough answer.

You all have a wonderful weekend.