Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deleted Thread

Okie Lab Guy

EASY FOLKS, REMEMBER WHO HAS THE LIABLILITY HERE IF SOMETHING COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH IN ANGER. I AM RECOMENDING TO ALL OF YOU TO JUST WALK AWAY. I KNOW WE ARE ALL TIRED OF THE BS, JUST WALK AWAY! PLEASE DONT IMPUNE YOUR OWN INTEGRITY ENGAGING IN THIS NON SENSE. PLEASE!

QUIETLEARNER

• Downvote 2

EASY FOLKS, REMEMBER WHO HAS THE LIABLILITY HERE IF SOMETHING COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH IN ANGER. I AM RECOMENDING TO ALL OF YOU TO JUST WALK AWAY. I KNOW WE ARE ALL TIRED OF THE BS, JUST WALK AWAY! PLEASE DONT IMPUNE YOUR OWN INTEGRITY ENGAGING IN THIS NON SENSE. PLEASE!

QUIETLEARNER

Ahhh, the voice of reason....good idea

Your post was not deleted, it was moved to the trash can. You included a bank name, as well as an area, apparently this has caused some difficulty for the bank. Even if there has been no problems, I want to avoid them. Next time you post a wild story like that, please do not include details that might cause problems for a particular business.

Question answered, closing thead.

• Upvote 1