Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Badge?

Priscilla

ok, I'm new and just joined VIP......what does Badge mean... It's ok, you can laugh...laugh.gif

By showing a picture of some of your dinars in front of your dv screen with your "signed in as xxxxxxx" visible, Sara will add a "Verified" badge to your profile. :)

If you do not know how to accomplish this, read the Step by Step instructions in the Dinar-ify me section. :hug:

ok, I'm new and just joined VIP......what does Badge mean... It's ok, you can laugh...laugh.gif

From Wikipedia:

Badge" is a song performed by Cream, written by Eric Clapton and George Harrison. It was included as a track on Cream's final album, Goodbye. Peaking at number 60 on Billboard's Hot 100, "Badge" was a minor hit after its release as a single in April 1969.[1] The single was much more successful in the United Kingdom, where it reached #18.

• Upvote 1

From Wikipedia:

Badge" is a song performed by Cream, written by Eric Clapton and George Harrison. It was included as a track on Cream's final album, Goodbye. Peaking at number 60 on Billboard's Hot 100, "Badge" was a minor hit after its release as a single in April 1969.[1] The single was much more successful in the United Kingdom, where it reached #18.

You are too smarttongue.gif

By showing a picture of some of your dinars in front of your dv screen with your "signed in as xxxxxxx" visible, Sara will add a "Verified" badge to your profile. smile.gif

If you do not know how to accomplish this, read the Step by Step instructions in the Dinar-ify me section. emot-hug.gif

Thank you!smile.gif