Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

kennyw

DINAR HOLDING ON YAHOO FINANCE FOR 10 MINUTES AT .O5 GBP PER DINAR

DINAR HOLDING STRONG..I BEEN WATCHING THIS FOR ABOUT 3 DAYS AND EVERY DAY IT STAYS LONGER BEFORE SWITCHING BACK TO THE OLD RATE.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I was watching it ! :) it was showing different trade times and amounts, there was one for .0520 and another for .0521 .Does this mean someone was trading at that price? Sorry I'm a little confused! :blink:

you need a link to yahoo finance?

If there is a temporary flunctuation to $.05, yes. Most everyone here would be interested in seeing the screen shot.

• Upvote 2

We get a new Yahoo Finance thread every day saying the same thing but I love every one of them. :D

One of these days that sucker is gonna stay there!!

Edited by Sun Devil
  • Upvote 1

Yes I agree all they know is link or link please. Read where it is posted and look for yourself. Now all you LINK people can bash away. the link to do this is at bottom right

• Upvote 2

everyone's awful link happy on this site

Links give support to what is posted. Most people on here, don't take things at face value (hearsay), they like to have evidence. :twothumbs:

-

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

If there is a temporary flunctuation to $.05, yes. Most everyone here would be interested in seeing the screen shot.

it's been doing it so much ,there are several screenshots and videos in different threads. Just trying to help! ;)

• Upvote 1

I don't see why people need a link in this thread. We've been seeing this happen every day for a week and plenty of screen shots have been posted. It's not like it's hard to believe.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I don't see why people need a link in this thread. We've been seeing this happen every day for a week and plenty of screen shots have been posted. It's not like it's hard to believe.

exactly! B)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I believe it I just wanna see it.... :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

.0005 is a long way off from 05.

As a previous poster noted, that is the reason why no one should take any claims here at face value without a link, or in this case , a screenshot to verify a "10 minute" flunctuation of .05.

Thank you

Edited by touchedthesky
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1