Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hi There!

Hi Mia...Have fun and keep it simple if you can. Your biggest assignment is to determine who is really worth listening to who you simly pass by. No names. You'l find out soon enough . I am finding that most people in here are aces and just want to be rich soon. Not much to ask for. Good luck and happy RV when it comes.........Joe V

I been watching Dinarvets for months, and finally decided to sign up. looking forward to exchanging posts with everyone! :D

plz stay away from rumors, they will only break your heart, Adam , bondlady they will keep you in the loop. Possom, Okie , stay away ,,, wecolme and good luck,and best wishes.

Hi Mia...Have fun and keep it simple if you can. Your biggest assignment is to determine who is really worth listening to who you simly pass by.

No names. You'l find out soon enough . I am finding that most people in here are aces and just want to be rich soon. Not much to ask for. Good

luck and happy RV when it comes.........Joe V

WELCOME Miia !

I am glad you joined us and I am sure you will enjoy yourself here.

I have quoted Joe V because I must agree with his statement about having fun and keeping it simple.

I feel these things are very important in view of the time we are dealing with here. I have been watching

and waiting since 2004 and Joe is right, we wish everyone the very best. Much joy, pleasure and many

Blessings to you and yours!

Hello Miia - sorry for the late response, I just saw your thread. Hopefully you will be another Minnesota Millionaire real soon. I'm rooting for ya! Welcome, I hope your stay is short.

Sorry - thought you from Minnesota - oh well New Mexico is good too!