Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV, Debt, Control, and Being Prepared

We have a huge debt but it may not be what you think. The ceiling is a measly 14.2 trillion dollars! But that’s not the total. Try to wrap this around your brain: 54.9 trillion!!! And even that figure is not the total. Isn’t that a kicker. (USdebtclock.org) The U.S.A. is insolvent and there is no way we can create a budget that will pay for our stupidity. Default? We did that a long time ago and our government has gotten us into a deeper slavery to the lenders (bankers). The next step for government is devaluation through inflation and its on that downward spiral right now.

Believe it or not, I want to pay taxes! The country needs taxes to take care to our protection, the infrastructure, and security of this nation. But I do not want the federal government to take it all.

We depend on the government for everything and its getting worse. We pay lip service to saying that we are free, that we don’t want to be under a BIG government, yet at same time we cry our tears when the government doesn’t cater to our entitlements.

I like my independence. I like being able and willing to share with those having a difficult time or need the opportunity to improve or have goals and interest that do not include wealth accumulation or Christian ministry. But I don’t like the government telling me how and when to spend the money I have. And, it’s funny in a way; I don’t feel taken advantage of when I am ask to give. I just think that God has used me to bless another person.

Thing is, the government wants us to be dependent upon them. It is a means of control. When you create wealth for yourself and create an independence from entitlements it is harder for the government to control you.

The RV of the dinar will give a great sense of independence to thousands of us. We want that and need that. Yet I dare say that within 2-5 years there will be some who have spent, gambled, or lost all or most of what they received from the RV of the IQD. Those that do lose it will be shouting from the housetop that the government did not have the laws in place to protect you and we should pass more laws! Those who have planned well and secured their dreams with sound investments and financial planning will do well and will continue to prosper. Nevertheless, there will be a concerted effort to remove the wealth and independence and “spread it around” in order to pacify those who lost it all. We can’t let that happen.

I am praying that the RV of the IQD takes place quickly and that we are ready and prepared for it to happen.

• Upvote 8

Believe it or not, I want to pay taxes! The country needs taxes to take care to our protection, the infrastructure, and security of this nation. But I do not want the federal government to take it all.

Totally agree with Nelg

Thomas Jefferson famously said, "A government powerful enough to give you everything you want is a government powerful enough to take everything you have." All you have to do is look at how the horror of Nazi Germany unfolded to know the truth of that statement.

Every man's and woman's work in this country is worth something. However, is it worth enough for so many to pay but a small fraction of what they take back, in terms of health care and retirement, to justify the debt crisis we face? I think not.

The hard fact remains that neither defense, nor space, nor national parks, nor even foreign aid can hold a candle to what effect the entitlement programs have on this situation.

If we want a comfortable retirement paid for by "the government," then we have a responsibility to our kids and grandkids to pay as we go, and not saddle them with our overspending. Furthermore, we have an obligation as citizens to take as good care of our bodies as we can. The RAND Corporation published a 2007 study that estimated that by the year 2030, 75% of the Medicare budget would go to treating diet- and lifestyle-related illnesses.

I don't view a healthy diet and lifestyle as a choice any more. I view it as a patriotic duty, so I can prevent my kids and grandkids from having to fund the care of my poor health, which is totally in my power to prevent. JMO.

• Upvote 2

Right on Nelg! +1

Let's all agree that what we each really need is to have a mental, ethical and spiritual "RV" between our ears and in our hearts PRIOR to the IQD RV, in order to be in sync with it and not blow it or waste it on trivia and indulgence...

Let us Re-Value our selves, our families and our community! Then any other RV will just seem as fuel for what we have already done internally...

Whatcha think?

-gg

Edited by wavggg

Right on Nelg! +1

Let's all agree that what we each really need is to have a mental, ethical and spiritual "RV" between our ears and in our hearts PRIOR to the IQD RV, in order to be in sync with it and not blow it or waste it on trivia and indulgence...

Let us Re-Value our selves, our families and our community! Then any other RV will just seem as fuel for what we have already done internally...

Whatcha think?

-gg

If we don't get that right first, no matter how much the RV brings in to our hands, it will quickly slip through our fingers and we will wind up with problems we never anticipated.

Thanks gg.

(Personal note.) By the way, my initials are ggg. I will write g3 for many of my emails.

Totally agree with Nelg

I totally agree!!!!

Totally agree with Nelg

I agree also but, I think it's too late...they're already trying to take it all!