Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BL chat 7?25?11

Shelley

July 25th, 2011 08:57 am · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info)

[bondLady] Economic Committee in the House of Representatives with the Iraqi government responsible for obstructing activate the local production 25/07/2011 Bore the economic and investment commission in the Iraqi Council of Representatives on Thursday, the government responsible for blocking activation of local production through a law to stop the customs tariff, indicating that the freezing of the law opened the door to the popularity of foreign goods at the expense of locally manufactured goods.

[bondLady] The Iraqi government issued the end of February a decision to apply the system of customs tariff on goods imported from the March / March, but returned later and decided to freeze the law for economic reasons. The first article in the first door of the Customs Act that contained Alkmarki fees are collected on imported goods according to ratios provided in the tables Aliھa tariff of customs duties and agricultural calendar attached Bھma law.

[bondLady] Fees are charged conductor; ticket man on imported goods is contained in the agenda tariff of customs duties by not more than 20% of Qimitھa The Council of Ministers upon the proposal of the Federal Minister of Finance, be increased for the same reasons contained in the item is the increase of customs a temporary measure until the lifting of the causes of economic increase. A member of the Committee Mahma Khalil, “The government decided to cancel the paragraph 11 of the customs tariff law which stipulates that the law becomes effective after publication in the Official Gazette,” pointing out that “the application of the law will benefit the Iraqi economy.”

[bondLady] Khalil said that “the law is not had a negative impact on GDP and not to activate the market locally, and the market has become a market for the disposal of Iraq’s neighboring countries, goods, and gross domestic product is not in vain.” Crowded Iraqi markets and foreign goods of different origins, especially from neighboring countries, often complain of local producers unable to compete with imported products. Iraq has been a significant decline in agriculture and industry as a result of long years of embargo and sanctions, in addition to that the consumption of imported goods dominated the local production after dumping the commodity in the market in various goods.

[bondLady] Economists say that the reality of producing industrial projects in Iraq has dropped according to studies by 66% for the years before 2003 because of the flow of foreign goods to the markets of the country. They also emphasized that the factories in Iraq caused a decline in the disabled more than 13 thousand workers, which confused the government’s efforts to transform the Iraqi economy to a free market economy. According to reports by non-governmental organizations concerned with the economic aspect that Iraq has lost since the last four years more than $ 180 billion because of its reliance on imported goods as a result of the decline in its domestic industry. http://alahwar-tv.com/pages/news.php?nid=7182'>http://alahwar-tv.com/pages/news.php?nid=7182

[bondLady] see there really tryin hard now to get the tarriff taxes going in all fields

[bondLady] theve had a lot of problems tryin to enforce tarriffs

[bondLady] because as weve talked about many times to start these taxes takes away from a already poor citizen who can barely make it now on the money they have

[bondLady] let me get the next article

[bondLady] to start the taxes before they give a new exchange rate to the iqd

[bondLady] is and would harm the citizens very much imo

[bondLady] and id think make them pretty mad

[bondLady] Prime Minister announces near the application of tax law and customs tariff 25/07/2011 Prime Minister announced the close application of tax law and customs tariff to include primarily the goods and imported goods, which can be manufactured locally. As indicated to the exclusion of goods and goods in direct contact with the lives of citizens. The Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister Abdul Hussein Al-Anbuge that “the tax law and the law of customs tariffs is important and essential and will be applied soon,” adding that “the more goods direct contact with the life of the citizen and which are inputs to production as raw materials or semi-manufactured is exempt from tax.” The Anbuge that “the more goods that are subject to tax and high levels are items that can be manufactured locally, but stalled because of competition and dumping, which is practiced upon by the imported goods,” pointing out that “the tax law is the law of correction will help the industries and local products a lot.” The Iraqi government announced, in the 21 of February, they decided to suspend a law increasing taxes on goods and imported goods, which was expected to apply early last March, and noted that the law will be suspended

[bondLady] until further notice. Before, and the Iraqi government that has issued, the end of the month of January, a decision to apply the system of customs tariff on imported goods, ranging from the month of February, as he emphasized a legal adviser to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, that the government may slow down implementation of the resolution, fearing higher prices in local markets He explained that the decision needs to be legislation by the Council of Representatives. The first article in the first door of the Customs Act that contained Alkmarki fees are collected on imported goods in accordance with the ratios provided in the schedules of tariff of customs duties and agricultural calendar attached to this law. Fees are charged conductor; ticket man on imported goods is contained in the agenda tariff of customs duties by not more than 20% of its value and of the Council of Ministers upon the proposal of the Federal Minister of Finance, be increased for the same reasons contained in the item is the increase of customs a temporary measure until the lifting of the causes of economic increase. http://alahwar-tv.com/pa ··· news.php?

[bondLady] so we knew the raiseing of the 000 from the iqd required ministral and house of reps signitures to empliment them

[bondLady] so do these tarriffs as they will affect the economy and the citizens

[bondLady] so it says maliki says they are near the application of these taxes

[bondLady] this is huge too imo

[bondLady] and i want to draw attention to this line from this article

[bondLady] ***the same reasons contained in the item is the increase of customs a temporary measure until the lifting of the causes of economic increase.***

[bondLady] ***until the lifting***

[bondLady] ***of the causes***

[bondLady] ***of economic increase***

[bondLady] see that

[bondLady] do we think there talkin about the raising of the 000 and makein it a economic increase

[bondLady] so tarriffs and a rv would seem to go hand in hand

[bondLady] ive always said and i trully believe that these 2 things right here taxes and the raising of

000 the release of the lowerdenoms

[bondLady] that there had to be a rate increase to support these taxes

[bondLady] and im really hopeing thats what this article is implying also because it does appear so so lets hope thats true and i do believe it is

[bondLady] let me get the next one

[bondLady] and they do have to be careful when u go to change the economy by makein the money worth more theres coruption any way but it always opens the door for more coruption

[bondLady] so the cbi will be watching and makeing sure and im sure the gov will too

[bondLady] to try an combat corpution with the crooks

[bondLady] Money and finance the Iraqi economy: there is a risk of emergence of cases of corruption when you change currency 25/07/2011 U.S. Undersecretary of the Iraqi Ministry of Finance Central Bank of Iraq Egypt to change the Iraqi currency during the year, noting that there are risks that contribute to change the currency in the emergence of cases of corruption. He stated the Prophet said, “When you replace the currency in banks, as happened during previous times, more likely to tuck counterfeit currency between the ancient coins that are replaced with new ones, and this increases the risk of corruption cases. ” He noted that “the Iraqi Central Bank Egypt to replace the Iraqi currency of Iraq new currency.” and on the effects of changing the Iraqi currency, said the Prophet that ” change currency would not have any effects, and will be the value of the currency of modern same value of existing currency, as will the size of the current currency itself, and if the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the U.S. dollar has in the past 120 000 dinars, compared to U.S. $ 100, the value will

[bondLady] remain the same when you change currency, but some of them talk about the effects of receptor to change the currency on the economy of Iraq, and it is not clear at the present time. ” He pointed out that I was “for me, I carry the risk that there may be negative effects in the near future when you change the Iraqi currency, instead of having a positive impact result in the change process. ” He was adviser to the CBI the appearance of favor, said in an earlier statement (Rn) that “the Iraqi Central Bank has decided to start Ptnfbz program of strategic and long-term, to reorganize the Iraqi currency and the development of the financial system in the country.” According to central bank process of removing three zeroes from the local currency is a complex process and need to study the economic depth. He expressed the IMF in August / August,

[bondLady] his support of the Iraqi economy in the event of having a number of economic measures including the privatization of banks and raise three zeroes from the local currency and to meet debt and reparations, which lies on the responsibility of Iraq. http://alahwar-tv.com/pages/news.php?nid=7218

[bondLady] so we see them agreeing with the IMF here

[bondLady] i wonder if this is in some way telling us a date to begin this

[bondLady] august?

[bondLady] it would seem right to do this before ramadan and to go into effect in august

[bondLady] no one knows and we will just have to wait and see

[bondLady] but i thought it was interesting they included the imf and august in this article

[bondLady] moveing on to the next one

[bondLady] 07/25/2011 Economists analyze the causes of inflation Mohammad Karim: varied readings economists Iraqis regarding the reasons for the high rate of inflation, the basis for the month of June, which amounted to 6.4% according to a statement the Iraqi Central Bank’s measure indicators of inflation. In his analysis of the impact of high inflation on the economies of the ordinary citizen and the general situation of the domestic market, said a researcher at the Center for Economic Studies, University of Mustansiriya Star-Bayati, “The actions of the General Authority for Customs judge would impose tax on the entry of imported goods, especially consumer of the reason the foundation in the high index of prices and thus higher inflation.”

[bondLady] The economic expert as Abdul Hadi Faazzo high rate of inflation to “Iqbal people obviously to buy food group, which has the greatest weight among the commodity groups, other consumer and stored in preparation for the holy month of Ramadan.” However, other economists believe that high inflation mainly to the level of 6.4% is not only a natural extension of the high index of global inflation as economic analyst points out that the beautiful name of “increasing global demand for food agricultural production declined significantly higher grain prices led to significantly raising the course of the rate of inflation.”

[bondLady] For his part, said Professor of Economics at the University of Mustansiriya Abdul Rahman al-Mashhadani, “that Central Bank still relies in the measurement of inflation on the current prices of the basket of material goods in the market, which gives misleading results from the fact the level of inflation. ” With the consensus of economists that the rise recorded by the inflation index for the month of June “will expand the circle of damage to the economies of the citizen, especially of slides poor “, they stressed that this increase” is expected to increase as long as the ongoing Iraq depends almost entirely on the needs to cover import and continued to stop for the local productive sector. ” In clarification, it was said economic analyst Bassem Jamil that “the absence of economics course the government is clear after almost eight months of age of the current government” could lead to “the deteriorating situation of inflation day after day, even with continued assurances CBI judge that he is still under control. ” http://www.babnews.com/inp/view.asp?ID=42479

[bondLady] weve been following inflation pretty intently here on our site

[bondLady] as weve known for a while how inflation is gonna play into all this

[bondLady] and how shabs guards inflation and the stability of the iraq dinar

[bondLady] and by not completing the government

[bondLady] and other things included

[bondLady] its caused the economy to stagnate and for inflation to go crazy

[bondLady] of course the cbi is kinda downplaying it

[bondLady] but inflation rises daily

[bondLady] the cbi tried to curb some of this and the gov to by emplementing certain tarriff taxes

[bondLady] but it was just a brief fix to curb inflation

[bondLady] and it didnt last long

[bondLady] imo shabbibi did it thinkin these clowns by buying them a little time to finish setting the government so they could pass all the important laws they need to as a complete goi

[bondLady] such as these tarriffs and also the new laws reguarding the new lower denoms and the coins

[bondLady] but it was only brief releif to the inflation crisis and now its climbing fast again if not faster

[bondLady] now maliki is sayin there gonna be doing the total taxes soon very soon

[bondLady] an that wont curb inflation at all itll make it rise unless they release the new money with a brand new rate to it

[bondLady] that alone is imo all thats gonna curb inflation and stableise the dinar

[bondLady] as both are not stable right now

[bondLady] imo

[bondLady] Expert: the return of the coin guide to control inflation Baghdad (news) .. peace was considered an expert economic Sumaisem work to re-coin evidence of controlling inflation, as well as to improve the value of the Iraqi currency. The central bank decided to introduce coins as part of his plan to restructure the currency, which requires government approval and the Council of Representatives for a strategic plan that it will contribute in supporting the Iraqi dinar’s value in financial trading. “

[bondLady] Said Sumaisem in a statement to correspondent Agency (news) on Sunday: The absence of coins in Iraq was caused by inflation, which occurred at the time of the country, so we export large groups did not, we can instrument a metal, the piece was collected in paper “explaining” the central bank’s decision to re- coin proof that there is no control on inflation with the benefit of the few groups even if the means of transport (Karwa ownership). She Sumaisem: Whenever there are small groups can be used in circulation means higher inflation become any plans that the structure of the currency moving properly, citing the need to encourage and support this step as it positively affect the Iraqi economy. He said the central bank to the project of coins in 2004 was not successful because it has not been as comprehensive reforms to support the financial value of the Iraqi dinar in the global market, saying that “coins are not the low currency, but will be of currencies important medium and used for trading banking simple trading domestic . Finished http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.ikhnews.com/news_view_17002.html

[bondLady] so i had been saying before

[bondLady] they would have to release the coins

[bondLady] when they started these taxes

[bondLady] they would have to be able to make change

[bondLady] say for instance

[bondLady] tax on 1 dinar is say 5 cents but in iqd

[bondLady] they need to dedollarise so would make absolutly no sence to me at all to use us coins

[bondLady] it would imo confuse the heck out of them so they need there own coins fils they call them

[bondLady] so tax for example say 5 cents on 1 iqd

[bondLady] they need to be able to give the citizens back 95 cents but in iqd change

[bondLady] see what im getting at?

[bondLady] and if they were not going to raise the exchange rate theres absolutley no reason at all to release these coins

[bondLady] or the lower denominations for that matter

[bondLady] im sure the loppsters can find wrong in these theories they always do but common sense has to step in here

[bondLady] what good would it do the economy to release these lowers into circulation without a new rate to them

[bondLady] would it make the citizens want to rush there 000 notes back to the cbi?

[bondLady] not imo they wouldnt they would believe there 000 were worth more than the lower currencys

[bondLady] so there gonna be starting taxes and releasing the coins and the lower denominations

[bondLady] we have no place left but to go up imo

[bondLady] theres no way they can devalue the iqd

[bondLady] it can only rise with the wealth of the country

[bondLady] so imo we are lookin really good for any day now

[bondLady] but again i stress there is asbsolutly no one and i mean NO ONE who will know the rv date nor rate

[bondLady] so i hope ive yielded some encouraging words and hope u are as encouraged as i am when i read all of these articles today

[bondLady] and weve seen them for the last 3 days as they talk about the coins

[bondLady] the atms

[bondLady] teaching people about atms new iraqi money about to be released

[bondLady] how to have bank accounts

[bondLady] articles all posted in my news section in the forum

[bondLady] etrading

[bondLady] iraq wants to go international so bad

[bondLady] and we want them to also

[bondLady] and hopefully soon they will

[bondLady] i believe unami expires at the end of this month as well

[bondLady] we have every thing to look forward to and be positive about

[bondLady] i hope u all will stay away from the rumors and lean more to the news

[bondLady] as the news has told us what they are doing and offers us the best info available

[bondLady] ty all hope ive helped and hope ive been accurate

[bondLady] drops the mic and walks off

[deanwood] Dean runs over and picks up mic and does a little song and dance then runs behind the curtain.. where Bondlady gives him a congratulatory pat on the head…then we head home…..

LINK

• Upvote 7

Girl you are going to break that microphone....... :lol:

As always thanks for posting this lady does her homework :)

And her analysis is always so clear and sensible. I like reading the articles she posts always followed by her clear thinking analysis. In fact, I've been one of her admirers for quite a while now.

• Upvote 1

Hey Cisole, How are you tonite ??? your excitement with this count down, has me jumping out of my skin... but it's all good :lol:

I feel like your one of my kids before Christmas !!!! We need people like you on this site... Thank you :D

Hey Cisole, How are you tonite ??? your excitement with this count down, has me jumping out of my skin... but it's all good :lol:

I feel like your one of my kids before Christmas !!!! We need people like you on this site... Thank you :D

no problem! I try to keep the excitement up, makes for a better atmosphere :)