Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THIS WASN'T INTENDED FOR US....

Over the past year or so, I keep reading in Guru statements, even by some we all very much respect, that this investment was never intended for us (the average Joe). If this were true, then why is it so pervasive and why can anyone on the planet buy it. Seems to me this was VERY MUCH intended for us to help Iraq build up its foreign currency reserves. Any thoughts?

You may be right BUT back in 2005 or so there were ads on a Twin Cities radio station that advertised the investment of the Iraqi Dinar (No link but you can bet your ass im right).SOOOOO at 1 time this was meant to be solicited to the general public..........they may have pulled those ads ASAP but I still remember those ads and my brother does too........This is my story(and it true) and Im sticking to it!!!!!!!

Over the past year or so, I keep reading in Guru statements, even by some we all very much respect, that this investment was never intended for us (the average Joe). If this were true, then why is it so pervasive and why can anyone on the planet buy it. Seems to me this was VERY MUCH intended for us to help Iraq build up its foreign currency reserves. Any thoughts?

The Pumpers never intended for us to find out they were lying for profit.

They also told you a RD was a LOP, and would never happen. They used the word LOP, so you would never look into the possibility of an RD. They told you that Shabibi announcing a Redenomination of the Iraqi Dinar was "Smoke and Mirrors".

They are the same ones that promise you a RV the day before payday, each promised RV better than the one before.

They are the ones that tell you news articles from Iraq are "Smoke and Mirrors"; especially the ones from the CBI.

Don't feel too bad; nearly everyone here has eventually made the discovery you are making now...

They are also becoming a little more scarce as more folks wake up.

Some might even say they are becoming an endangered species.

We live in a very litigious society....

• Upvote 2

The Pumpers never intended for us to find out they were lying for profit.

They also told you a RD was a LOP, and would never happen. They used the word LOP, so you would never look into the possibility of an RD. They told you that Shabibi announcing a Redenomination of the Iraqi Dinar was "Smoke and Mirrors".

They are the same ones that promise you a RV the day before payday, each promised RV better than the one before.

They are the ones that tell you news articles from Iraq are "Smoke and Mirrors"; especially the ones from the CBI.

Don't feel too bad; nearly everyone here has eventually made the discovery you are making now...

They are also becoming a little more scarce as more folks wake up.

Some might even say they are becoming an endangered species.

We live in a very litigious society....

Well I've come to the conclusion early this year that this will RD at most likely 1:1. The only hope I have, how ever small that is, is that they somehow treat our bills differently outside Iraq and honor the rate. I highly doubt it though...

Funny that you would ask the very question that has been running through my mind this week. From the responses you've gotten, it seems that this was

another piece of sales propaganda designed to instill a sense of "privy information" shared with only a "chosen" few! . Therefore the shroud of intrigue,

mystery, and immediacy, was thrown over the whole affair giving rise to..... you got it, Sales! Human beings love a good drama and I am no exception.

This saga has all the makings of a Hollywood box-office hit! Go RVVVVVVVV!

Iraq was a developed country before. It will be developed after post Sadam re-construction. Look at where Iraq will be in another few years, not where it was last year. Many nations, including the USA are sinking $Billions in it's infrastructure, the economy, oil production & it's future for good reason. Look to the future of Iraq, not the past.

• Upvote 2