Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

cc. RV rate will be tied to the GBP

jpandlef3

i don't know who dr. todd is but this was sent to me in an email. make of it what you will.

This was an interesting CC. Dr. Todd talks about history (he worked for the US Gov / CIA in various countries), and about the 17 min mark he mentioned how he has heard that the IQD RV rate will be tied to the GBP. Additionally, at about the 29 min mark till the end there was info about the hold-up in DC, political posturing, and the rate rising over time. Joe.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

7-21-11 PTR Call MP3 (Volume Leveled and Boosted) with Dr. Pete Todd

52 min. (9 MB)

http://tinyurl.com/4ycqsoq

This was a very informative call. They have a couple of economic people, Dr. Pete Todd, who explains the world economics around the RV, what a lot of the "rate" discussion, and other terms mean about the RV, and how the Iraqi RV fits into the world scene. I found this very useful. Practical and grounded. A great call, in my opinion, if you want to be informed.

• Upvote 4