Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Death of American Democracy - A. Lawson

Sirius

Posting this without a comment and the title being "The Death of American Democracy" is like saying the founding fathers were the ones who supplanted democracy - wait -that's what they did!!!

We live in a REPUBLIC - the founders knew that Democracy is mob rule, and without a governor on our human tendencies toward greed, power and corruption, we would become a "hangin mob" in a few short decades. (They did not ever think we would make it as far as we did!). We are already at a point where 51% of the people PAY NO TAXES, and KNOW that they can just vote their "largesse" by voting for DEMOCRATS! The tipping point might have already been reached!

Come on people - do you think you are going to get "balanced" reporting from a GOVERNMENT SPONSORED AND PROPPED (with our tax dollars) MEDIA outlet from PBS????

This is simply an ANTI-Israel, PRO PALESTINIAN puff piece that is filled with lies. The so-called "humanitarian" ship was used as a TOOL to ship weapons into ISRAEL - A tactic that HATERS OF LIBERTY, LIFE and the GOD of all Judeo-Christian people are at war with!!

LET THE PALESTINIANS GO BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM! Why do you think Syria and Egypt won't take them?? They are RADICALS, HATERS and an UNRULY people, who can't govern themselves!

However, the American LIBERALS LOVE THESE PEOPLE!

Posting this without a comment and the title being "The Death of American Democracy" is like saying the founding fathers were the ones who supplanted democracy - wait -that's what they did!!!

We live in a REPUBLIC - the founders knew that Democracy is mob rule

I wanted to quote this reply, but found this is the only part I could absolutely agree with. The US was formed as a republic (like Iraq) but may be more of a democracy today.

You can help change that by voting for RON PAUL, who is a constituional scholar and authority.

• Upvote 1

Why do people keep posting irrelevant topics? I go here to find out about DINAR, not about the death of American democracy. I've known that for some time now...

Suggestion : Stay out of the "Off Topic Forum" because you are confusing yourself. Look for the ones that say Dinar, and you will be ok.

Don't be mislead by the title of this piece. This is Israel-hating at its best.

Oh another one who loves the Zionists that control your Countries Politicians. You need to research what the real Israel was and why you support the Globalists and Zionists. Rothschilds has you fooled if you think they are Jewish and from Israel...wake up.

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that…I want to tell you something very clear, don't worry about American pressure on Israel, we, the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it."

Ariel Sharon to Shimon Peres, October 3rd, 2001

Edited by Sirius
  • Upvote 3