Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi News Press Conference Scheduled for 2/15

emgee

http://en.aswataliraq.info/?p=126690

I can't help but wonder if this, along with the recent news of a redenomination could mean anything good for us...

Five-year development plan completed- minister

February 9, 2010 - 08:01:41

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The Iraqi minister of planning said that his ministry has finished its development plan for the years 2010-2014.

Altough it doesn't refer to discussing the RV directly, I wonder if there will be a discussion or any implication of such. If they want to spend $186,000,000,000 USD within next 5 years, then I don't believe they intend to continue with the current currency value which would mean spending 199,020,000,000,000 IQD This seems very unlikely that they are talking in the trillion IQD figures and that there will be an RV soon to compensate for all of the planning they are doing.

Well...lets look at what they said...186 billion UDS x the current rate 1170 to 1 =217 trillion dinars. Divide that by 5 years and that is 43 trillion dinars. The current budget is 18 trillion dinars. Now one can do the math and see something is not going to work out. They need a RV at least 2 to 1 to make this happen. To confirm this theory, lets do the math...if the rate was 2 to 1, 186 billion USD would be in actuality 93 billion dinars. 93 billion dinars divided by 5 equals 18 billion dollars which is exactly 1000 times less than the current budget at 18 trillion prior to any RV. :)