Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Longfellow...071811

despain

[suri] I would just like to hear where you think we are Longfellow? From your point of view…. And I have always respected what you have said… Thank you for what you do

[Longfellow] Suri I think we are right on the verge of seeing this

[Longfellow] bigtim He doesn’t need to be there, besides it already out in Iraq

[1lucky1] Longfellow…hope you are well……..heard any rumors about the Dong?

[Longfellow] 1lucky1 Not much sorry

[the grove] Longfellow whats you take on the tax tariff started on the 15th?

[Longfellow] Katt Just another sign and proof that this is already live in Iraq

[cherry blossom] hi Longfellow all weekend all high sources were saying for sure today,

[Longfellow] cherry blossom Yeh I heard that also not sure what is the real hold up

[bigtim] Longfellow so are you hoping sooner than later july 21st

[Longfellow] bigtim Im alway hoping for sooner

[starjump123] Longfellow, would you say that the information that you’re receiving today is still aligned with what the gurus were saying all weekend?

[Longfellow] starjump123 Which Gurus?

[starjump123] Welllll I personally love the Dewey dudes

[bWM] Longfellow here’s a thought… IF the lower denoms are out and the “previously scheduled announcement” by M and S to the people… Maliki wouldn’t need to be present for us to see this considering their part was done correct?

[Longfellow] starjump123 Sorry I haven’t been following the boards much just listen to my own guys

[starjump123] Oh There was a really great call midnight on Saturday night. Thanks for your answer.

[Longfellow] BWM Exactly he has already had his moment

[Mikecren] What are your guys saying?

[Longfellow] Mikecren They both say it’s done in Iraq. It was supposed to go live at 9 am this morning but was pulled back by the US. Iraq is furious and wants it out. I’m hearing it is reloaded and can’t be stopped. Not sure I believe that. Rate is high

[Katt] Have u seen any lower denoms or any other indications of the rv?

[Longfellow] Katt They are seeing them in Iraq. People buying exspensive items etc

[sheardog] Longfellow If Iraq has done their part then who is in control of when the world see it?

[Longfellow] kayzy Some people really believe that but I have no solid intel on that sorry

[NeverSayNever] Longfellow How could the US hold it up if its live in Iraq??

[Longfellow] NeverSayNever Great question. The US can’t hold it back much longer and that’s why the IMF will step in soon and do it anyway if the US doesn’t quit playing around

[Longfellow] I know it was just loaded into forex again in Iraq if it doesn’t go live by morning the US has stopped it again

LINK

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Exactly...I will post them if I find them. I don't believe any of them anymore...Period! Scooter, Breitling, Roger, ADAM, and Rudy. That is about it. Not in any kind of order...LOL! That is who I believe at this point. The rest of them are idiots. So, have fun and bash away! They deserve it! :angry:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thanks despain for posting this. I haven't seen a longfellow post for a while.. And right on about the usual suspects TO TRUST. It feels like we are on a wooden rollercoaster(like the Grizzly) and I am feeling every bit of the creaks and groans of this rickety ride!

Just come on RV!!

• Upvote 1

Exactly...I will post them if I find them. I don't believe any of them anymore...Period! Scooter, Breitling, Roger, ADAM, and Rudy. That is about it. Not in any kind of order...LOL! That is who I believe at this point. The rest of them are idiots. So, have fun and bash away! They deserve it! angry.gif

Bye i dont wanna hear you WHINE anymore you want me to wipe your little tooshy too. hahaha. Just leave and stop coming here then. Longfellow left because he continuously got bashed i dont blame him for leaving either from this site.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 7

I am wondering where Longfellow got his info regarding ppl buying expensive things. Certainly not in Iraq. Exchange rates have "dramatically" risen to 1167.5 IQD to $1 at 9 PM CDT. Anyone heard anything to corroborate his claim, please?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks despain for posting this. I haven't seen a longfellow post for a while.. And right on about the usual suspects TO TRUST. It feels like we are on a wooden rollercoaster(like the Grizzly) and I am feeling every bit of the creaks and groans of this rickety ride!

Just come on RV!!

Man, I haven't been to Great America in years, the grizzly was an awesome ride

Bye i dont wanna hear you WHINE anymore you want me to wipe your little tooshy too. hahaha. Just leave and stop coming here then. Longfellow left because he continuously got bashed i dont blame him for leaving either from this site.

LOL! you are pretty funny, easy. So, i guess it is okay for Longfellow to tell everyone that he has contacts, and proclaim the RV is going to happen two months ago? I think you iike fantasy land. I will post it, so Enjoy! :blink:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

[suri] I would just like to hear where you think we are Longfellow? From your point of view…. And I have always respected what you have said… Thank you for what you do

[Longfellow] bigtim He doesn’t need to be there, besides it already out in Iraq

[1lucky1] Longfellow…hope you are well……..heard any rumors about the Dong?

[Longfellow] 1lucky1 Not much sorry

[the grove] Longfellow whats you take on the tax tariff started on the 15th?

[Longfellow] Katt Just another sign and proof that this is already live in Iraq

[cherry blossom] hi Longfellow all weekend all high sources were saying for sure today,

[Longfellow] cherry blossom Yeh I heard that also not sure what is the real hold up

[bigtim] Longfellow so are you hoping sooner than later july 21st

[Longfellow] bigtim Im alway hoping for sooner

[starjump123] Longfellow, would you say that the information that you’re receiving today is still aligned with what the gurus were saying all weekend?

[Longfellow] starjump123 Which Gurus?

[starjump123] Welllll I personally love the Dewey dudes

[bWM] Longfellow here’s a thought… IF the lower denoms are out and the “previously scheduled announcement” by M and S to the people… Maliki wouldn’t need to be present for us to see this considering their part was done correct?

[Longfellow] starjump123 Sorry I haven’t been following the boards much just listen to my own guys

[starjump123] Oh There was a really great call midnight on Saturday night. Thanks for your answer.

[Longfellow] BWM Exactly he has already had his moment

[Mikecren] What are your guys saying?

[Longfellow] Mikecren They both say it’s done in Iraq. It was supposed to go live at 9 am this morning but was pulled back by the US. Iraq is furious and wants it out. I’m hearing it is reloaded and can’t be stopped. Not sure I believe that. Rate is high

[Katt] Have u seen any lower denoms or any other indications of the rv?

[Longfellow] Katt They are seeing them in Iraq. People buying exspensive items etc

[sheardog] Longfellow If Iraq has done their part then who is in control of when the world see it?

[Longfellow] kayzy Some people really believe that but I have no solid intel on that sorry

[NeverSayNever] Longfellow How could the US hold it up if its live in Iraq??

[Longfellow] NeverSayNever Great question. The US can’t hold it back much longer and that’s why the IMF will step in soon and do it anyway if the US doesn’t quit playing around

[Longfellow] I know it was just loaded into forex again in Iraq if it doesn’t go live by morning the US has stopped it again

LINK

AWESOME! We have a new date Ladies & Gentlemen. July 21st! Stay tuned....

AWESOME! We have a new date Ladies & Gentlemen. July 21st! Stay tuned....

And after that, it will be the UNAMI report on July 31.

After that, the Debt ceiling on August 2nd.

But it could be as far away as the CBI has stated when they say late next year...

Or, it could RV again today......

HEY Easy

I see it has happened to you also.

"What has happened to me " you may ask?

As you acheived GURU PUMPER STATUS, your picture seems to be darker,

LOL

sorry Easy couldnt resist.

Have a nice day and keep up your great responses. :D