Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Decided to Take Monday off from work 07-18-11

Diamond4me

remember nothing nothing nothing then suddenly something in the month of July

Kim Clement did not mention the month of July. He said summer. Frank was the one who pulled July out of that prophecy. Again this weekend we got nothing. The something will appear suddenly. I'm predicting August.

Kim Clement did not mention the month of July. He said summer. Frank was the one who pulled July out of that prophecy. Again this weekend we got nothing. The something will appear suddenly. I'm predicting August.

If you go back into the DV chat archives one year ago you will see this same approximate scenario. It was surely going to be July, then August, then for sure September. So, once again, we wait. It's July now, then....ops, here comes Ramadan....then Sept. Its deja vu all over again sports fans. Still hopin for an RV......some day soon.......

OMG - these predictions are being based off of Kim Clement prophesies? No wonder they're wrong! He also said Rudy Guilliani was going to win the last presidential election and that Hillarious Clinton would decide not to run. The only stuff he's ever right about are things that are reported in the news. Didn't take a prophet to predict gold was going to keep going up.

Please tell me that this isn't the inside 'intel' that people are using on this site!

Totally disappointed now... :(