Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

there WILL BE an rv

drlewis

Ive been trying to be productive and do other things but its hard to not stay glued to the screen freaking hitting refresh on all the dinar sites

I know iits tuff man! Its actually so cool to me to have an opportunity to loolk forward to but sittin in front of your computer isnt gunna make it happen any faster! It will happen when it happens just sit tight and get away from that computer for awhile! Im watchin it for you!

Seriously, how disappointing will it be if Monday comes and goes and nothing happens?

I want this Dinar mystery to be over. It's exhausting!! Haha....Just RV already and pay me my millions so I can get on with my life! :)

Dont be disappointed this is alot bigger than Monday coming! Its coming shoot Monday might be the day.....who knows! :D But if doesnt there are plenty more days available this week! Just stay positive and dont set yourself for a let down! :):)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Keep the faith my brother! Things are moving over there! Its just a matter of time! But dont drive yourself crazy about it all! Gom out and enjoy yourself and forget about it for awhile! I am sure you will hear it when it happens! :D:D

thanks friend for the uplifting words,Im not about to give up but I sure wish this thing would POP! this country as well as Iraq and the world would be alot better off,I need back surgery and I will never be able to take the time off if this thing does't hit @ something. try to stay positive friends and hopefully this summer it will happen!!

• Upvote 2

That is all.

Wow! Now that's the post I've been waiting for. All this wasted time checking the forums looking for actual new facts or some kind of good intel, all the while I've been waiting for someone like this jacknut to provide me what I've been jones-in for. Finally I can sleep :blink:

• Upvote 1

Hey Gang

All we need is DINAR(love) rump a pump a pa, All we need is DINAR(love) rump a pump a pa, all we is DINAR,DINAR, all we need is DINAR. :D :D :D :D :D

Of course chorused to the tune of all we need is love :lol:

Cheers Chilli B) B)

Edited by Chilliherb

That is all.

NO there won't!

If it was going to happen, it would have....regardless of the much lauded impediments that keep appearing.....all of which COULD have been negotiated away.

Repeat....IT. IS. NOT. HAPPENING.

one of the bigger jokes that the PUMPERS keep alive is the necessity for Iraq to RV...well news ..they do NOT have to RV....no even if big O says so.

NO there won't!

If it was going to happen, it would have....regardless of the much lauded impediments that keep appearing.....all of which COULD have been negotiated away.

Repeat....IT. IS. NOT. HAPPENING.

one of the bigger jokes that the PUMPERS keep alive is the necessity for Iraq to RV...well news ..they do NOT have to RV....no even if big O says so.

Hey Sdr,

It might have more effect if you stomp your feet while wringing your hands, and shouting in all CAPS:

IT WON'T RV, IT WON'T RV, I TELL YA!!!

just sayin... B)

Always trying to be the

Cheerful1

• Upvote 1