Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will the USA Deficit affect RV Rate?

genique05

Was chatting last night and asked if anyone thinks the USA Deficit will affect the RV Rate? I got three responses and wanted to know if anyone else could shed some light on this if any. Go RV! I'd like to know what your take on this easyrider.:)

• Upvote 1

In my humble opinion It shouldn't have any effect at all, The RV Rate has more to do with how much oil Iraq pumps out of the ground! Then what the us deficet is!!!!!! The question should be what the historical value the Iraqi oil production is! what is the real value of it's Oil reserves and it's susstainability is.........! RV should be 3.7

• Upvote 1

No Way!! The only thing that will affect the rate, is Iraq's oil reserves, natural gas reserves, mineral reserves, currency reserves, infrastructure costs, settlement costs with Kuwait, loan payments (Paris Club), and then factor in, whatever the government in Iraq, can steal! I guess, this should give you an idea.....hope it helps!!

Go RV!! :):):)

• Upvote 1