Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

(*NOT FROM ME) Randy Post: 2/9/10 (Found on Nenosplace)

tbush

at least the part about Chapt 7, it does sound very much like something we've read recently, but the hope is that it was written in expectation of these things happening, was inadvertently prereleased, and now is actually true. I really value the great people here who dig out the real facts. Thanks.

If not earlier, what another site said might be on April Fool's Day of this year i.e. Thursday 1 April 2010. Please see words and statement highlighted in green about UNSC which might be related to the removal of Chapter 7.

another site NEWSLETTER

10 February

2010 Iraq Important Dates

7 Feb 2010 Extraordinary Session Iraq Parliament (Canceled)

12 Feb 2010 Start of political campaigns for election

15 Feb 2010 Press Conference; Five year plan for Iraq (MoP)

5 March 2010 Early Special voting for Elections (Security/Military)

5,6,7 March 2010 Vote for Iraqi citizens abroad (16 countries)

7 March 2010 Iraq Election Day

1 April 2010 U.N. Report Secretary-General Iraq report to UNSC

15 April 2010 Iraq Investment Conference Istanbul, Turkey

21 June 2010 U.N. Tarsov Mandate extended

1 Oct 2010 Iraq National Census rescheduled (was oct 2009)

Political Developments

In my last newsletter I mentioned as it was also widely reported that the Iraqi Parliament was asked by the Prime Minister to hold a special session on Sunday, 7 Feb to discuss the banned political candidates.However, before the Parliament meeting on Sunday I also mentioned the Prime Minister, President and other Iraq government officials would be having their own meeting on Saturday, 6 Feb.

The meeting Saturday, was called off after the accountability and Justice Committee (AJC) had relented from pressure to expedite the appeals process. The AJC have rejected 27 appeals and are looking at another 177 which the AJC could have them finished by Thursday, 11 Feb.

The Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) have said that the elections could possibly be postponed to a later date if no decision from the federal court due to the short on time for election campaigning. The IHEC is giving it one more week to decide if there will be a delay. Just so you know the deadline is 12 Feb which is the starting of the campaigning.

There will be a press conference by the Ministry of Planning (MoP) detailing the five year plan for Iraq on 15 Feb. The MoP released some details and will have 2,700 projects worth 186 billion dollars more details disclosed on the 15th.

The five year plan is the governments plan and I am sure foreign companies will be in attendance and maybe get a complete copy of the plan. I hope the press conference goes without any problems as foreign direct investment is badly needed in Iraq.

U.N. Chapter VII

Yes, it is still in effect and if you look at the Iraq important dates at the top you will see the Secretary-General has a report to submit to the U.N. Security Council. It is in regard to all binding resolutions that Iraq is under at the moment.

There is a rumor going around that the U.S. Forces will be paid in Iraqi dinar using the eagle cash card. This is false, the only currency that can be placed on the eagle cash card is the U.S.dollar. The eagle cash card is linked to the soldiers U.S. Bank accounts in the United States and to my knowledge no U.S. Bank has Iraqi currency accounts for their customers. The U.S. government pays the U.S. Military in U.S. dollars only via direct deposit.

Eagle Cash info

http://fms.treas.gov/eaglecash/index.html

Join the another site Mailing list.

http://another site/mailman/listinfo/iraqinfo_another site

another site

Email: americancontractor@gmail.com

Iraqinfo mailing list

Iraqinfo@another site

http://another site/mailman/listinfo/iraqinfo_another site

A link for newbies:

www.internetslang.com

You are correct Muhammad,

There is a rumor going around that the U.S. Forces will be paid in Iraqi dinar using the eagle cash card. This is false, the only currency that can be placed on the eagle cash card is the U.S.dollar. The eagle cash card is linked to the soldiers U.S. Bank accounts in the United States and to my knowledge no U.S. Bank has Iraqi currency accounts for their customers. The U.S. government pays the U.S. Military in U.S. dollars only via direct deposit.
Although they are not paid in Iraqi currency, they can purchase it with their ECC's. US Contractors also have this ability as we are allowed to carry an ECC as well, and yes those ECC accounts are only linked to US banks, and no other.

this isnt going to happen this wed next wed or any other wed we would all be smart to start looking at getting out now. first they said it had to happen by tommorow so it didnt impede with the elections now it can happen during the campaigne make up your mind already