Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IRAQI DINAR

does it mean anything when there currency drops down like this, no bashing just asking

http://www.gocurrency.com/cgi-bin/fxcmycalc?base=USD&target=IQD&value=25000&crib=1

its not working,

but shows 1151.57

'dominorwinner',

Good afternoon!

When you see the CBI or the Forex site currency exhange site showing the following, then it will be time to get excited:

Convert from: US Dollar (USD)

Convert to: Iraqi Dinar (IQD)

Exchange Rate: 0.28500

As Of: ***Whatever the date may be***

This means you will divide ONE USD by .028500 and that will give you the dollar amount per one IQD- Example- 1USD \ 0.28500 = $3.51; so you would take your 1million IQD * $3.51 = $3,510,000 USD.

Hope this helps!!

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 5

'dominorwinner',

Good afternoon!

When you see the CBI rate or the Forex site currency exhange site showing the following, then it will be time to get excited:

This means you will divide ONE USD by .028500 and that will give you the dollar amount per one IQD- Example- 1USD \ 0.28500 = $3.51; so you would take your 1million IQD * $3.51 = $3,510,000 USD.

Hope this helps!!

Thank you,

GG

Yessss....I like your math!! Could we have the date now? lol

:P:P:P

• Upvote 2

'dominorwinner',

Good afternoon!

When you see the CBI or the Forex site currency exhange site showing the following, then it will be time to get excited:

Hope this helps!!

Thank you,

GG

I love your math are you coming to my Tiffany's party?

• Upvote 1

i think the rv may just catch us all by surprise. we'll be on the way to the dentist, grocery store, pta meeting, divorce court (!) and turn on the car radio to find out during the news break that, "meanwhile, the iraqi currency revalued this morning at....now back to you at the studio.... :lol:

• Upvote 1