Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar News Dinar exchange limitations? Not sure.

sparticus

I read not too long ago by another member that Banks in the event of rapid increase to the value of dinar will only exchange up to 10,000 US dollars per day and no more. Is this true?

Are we limited on the amount exchanged through banks ? Do we have to go to a dinar dealer to exchange huge amounts at once ?

Please give facts and sources to back up info.

My, bank, Chase, said only 10,000 US dollars a day. But they are a small branch and they may not know what they are even talking about. My Wachovia bank is also a small branch and they said because they are small they don't even exchange money there. So check your own banks and go to a large branch to ask.

greebs, it is ok to be a us citizen and own iqd. if you bought with dinar trade, or not you might want to go to their site for info. post rv for help cashing in. or you can try a large main bank, like 5/3rd, wells fargo, boa. i live in a city of less than 100,000 people and i will be going elsewhere to cash in. mostly just small branches here. it sound that you're so new you might consider buying adams book to get up to speed if you own iqds.