Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Q&A

The Machine

Well this is from okie so for all intensive purposes it's just for comic effect ......

OKIE OIL MAN] POSITIVE ATTITUDE IS ALL WE HAVE TO KEEP US GOING--THAT AND HOPE---THAT KEEP'S US ALIVE

12:37 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] WELL---SINCE THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING NEW IN THE WAYS OF INTEL--WE ARE AT A STALEMATE---JUST SITTING AND WAITING FOR THE NUMBERS TO STOP ROLLING (AT LEAST THAT IS WHAT WE'RE BEING TOLD). I REALIZE THAT WITH OVER 100 COUNTRIES THAT THE LOGISTICS OF SUCH A MOUMENTAL PROJECT WOULD TAKE TIME BUT THIS IS REALLY GETTING PROLONGED--TO WHAT AVAIL?--THAT IS TO BE SEEN

[OKIE OIL MAN] WELL---SINCE THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING NEW IN THE WAYS OF INTEL--WE ARE AT A STALEMATE---JUST SITTING AND WAITING FOR THE NUMBERS TO STOP ROLLING (AT LEAST THAT IS WHAT WE'RE BEING TOLD). I REALIZE THAT WITH OVER 100 COUNTRIES THAT THE LOGISTICS OF SUCH A MOUMENTAL PROJECT WOULD TAKE TIME BUT THIS IS REALLY GETTING PROLONGED--TO WHAT AVAIL?--THAT IS TO BE SEEN

[OKIE OIL MAN] I FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT ATTRIBUTE---THAT IS FAITH---1ST IN OUR FATHER--SAVIOR---HOLY SPIRIT---AND DINAR SHOULD BE BEHIND COUNTRY FAMILY AND CHARITY

[OKIE OIL MAN] WELL---SINCE THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING NEW IN THE WAYS OF INTEL--WE ARE AT A STALEMATE---JUST SITTING AND WAITING FOR THE NUMBERS TO STOP ROLLING (AT LEAST THAT IS WHAT WE'RE BEING TOLD). I REALIZE THAT WITH OVER 100 COUNTRIES THAT THE LOGISTICS OF SUCH A MOUMENTAL PROJECT WOULD TAKE TIME BUT THIS IS REALLY GETTING PROLONGED--TO WHAT AVAIL?--THAT IS TO BE SEEN

[finance1] OKIE OIL MAN I have heard that we will RI not RV due to the fact that if we RI we will be able to RV after 1 yr and if we RV we will have to wait 2 yrs before we can RV again. If we RI it will

[OKIE OIL MAN] FINANCE-NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE AT THIS TIME--

[OKIE OIL MAN] WHICH ONE OF THE DOZEN QUESTIONS ABOVE AM I SUPPOSE TO ANSWER?

[OKIE OIL MAN] I NOTICE ON THE DIFFERENT SITES THEY ARE CRUCIFING ME FOR MY INTEL STATEMENT ABOUT THE UST/IRS OFFICES BECOMING ACTIVE ON THE 16TH--BOY WILL I HAVE THE LAST LAUGH--THOSE WITH NO INTEL--GIVES HELL TO THOSE WHO DO--FACTS OF LIFE

[OKIE OIL MAN] PEOPLE INCLUDING MYSELF DO NOT NEED TO CONFUSE THEIR MIND WITH EVERY LITTLE DETAIL THAT HAS IN ITSELF NOTHING TO DO WITH AN R/V BUT ONLY SERVES TO CLOUD THE ISSUE

[OKIE OIL MAN] THERE ARE AT THIS TIME NO APPARENT REASON FOR ANY FURTHER DELAY--NOT LOGISTICS--NOT GOVERMENT'S--NOT BANK'S--NOTHING!!!!!!

[OKIE OIL MAN] RULE NUMBER ONE ON THIS FORUM---PUT YOUR FAITH IN OUR FATHER AND NONE ON 0KIE---I AM ONLY A MESSENGER AND AM NO BETTER AND SHOULD NOT BE TREATED ANY BETTER THAN ANYONE ON THIS FORUM. DO NOT FOLLOW ANY MAN--THAT'S CALLED A CULT--SOMETHING I WILL NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH--

[angel77] It was reported on one of the other sites that Iraq is now asking for $50 per barrel of oil. What are Okie's thoughts on this and if he can confirm

[OKIE OIL MAN] IRAQ'S REQUEST HAS FALLEN ON DEAF EARS---SAVY?????

[madobend1] just got baack on, do we have any idea what is causing the delay at present and when it is likely to be resolved and the RV show up for us to cashin? Thank you

[OKIE OIL MAN] THERE ARE NO DELAY'S--THE PROTOCOLS BEING FOLLOWED HAS NO HISTORICAL PRESIDENCE TO BASE AN OPINION OR PROJECTION ON

[screamingeagle] how is congress keeping up this debt discussion as a charade in raising the ceiling when there is this windfall on the horizon and they have had the priviledged cash in opportunity

[OKIE OIL MAN] CONGRESS IS PLAYING A ROLL THAT IS FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE AVERAGE AMERICAN---AFTER ALL--DO YOU THINK CONGRESS WOULD WANT THE AVERAGE CITIZEN IN AMERICA TO THINK THAT FOR A THOUSAND DOLLAR'S THAT THEY WOULD HAVE BECAME MILLIONARES???

[ironpounder57] i had a teacher who said there is a fine line between being a genius and an idiot. i think those that bash your intel okie fall into the near genius category.

[OKIE OIL MAN] IRONPOUNDER NEEDS TO FIND ANOTHER SITE MODS

User ironpounder57 has been banned.

[OKIE OIL MAN] THNX GHOST--WE ARE ONLY TRYING TO HELP--IF PEOPLE CAN'T REALIZE THAT THEY NEED TO BE DOING SOMETHING ELSE

[sambo] OKIE OIL MAN - YOU ARE NOT A CULT BUT AN HONEST MAN WHO THROUGH YOUR TIRLESS EFFORTS KEEP US INFORMED AND THAT YOUR READERS BELIEVE YOU BRING THE VERY BEST AND LATEST INFORMATION TO THEM AND APPRECIATE YOUR HARD WORK - TAHNKS FROM ALL OF US

[OKIE OIL MAN] THNX SAMBO--VERY NICE

[carollee] Tony said that Iraq now wants $50 a barrel instead of $32. Does Okie think this is true?

[OKIE OIL MAN] IRAQ IS NOW IN A POSITION TO BARGAIN--I AM SURE THEY ARE NEGOITIONS GOING ON THAT WE WILL NOT KNOW DETAILS ABOUT

[mo] does the erbil agreement or the security ministers have to be done before the rv

[OKIE OIL MAN] MO----NO

[HJ] Okie have you gotten ant more info on the UST/IRS sites being open the 16th.

[OKIE OIL MAN] GOOGLE THE IRS AND UST AND YOU WILL FIND POSTING ABOUT NEW OFFICE OPENINGS EFFECTIVE JULY 16---NUFF SAID

[dobend1] just got baack on, do we have any idea what is causing the delay at present and when it is likely to be resolved and the RV show up for us to cashin? Thank you

[OKIE OIL MAN] DOBEND--WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT TO KNOW--WHEN IS THE WORLD GOING TO END--GET REAL AND REASONABLE WITH QUESTIONS--YOUR ASKING THINGS THAT ONLY GOD KNOWS

[t2010] *** For those that don't believe: " A list of all the Open House locations is available on www.IRS.gov. -30- List of IRS Offices Open on 7/16 on IRS.gov: ***

[Garlando] Doesn't Congress have to pass a new tax law for Dinar holders to realize a special tax assessment (45 days @ 15%; 45days-6mo @ 16-22%, etc)?...

[OKIE OIL MAN] EXECUTIVE ORDERS CAN BE WRITTEN AND BYPASS CONGRESS--TO LET YOU KNOW HOW LITTLE FREEDOM WE ACTUALLY HAVE AND HOW BIG GOV CAN IMPOSE THEIR WILL WITHOUT CONGRESS----GOOGLE EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990---10995----10997---10998--11000---11001===11002===11003--11004--11005--11051--AND 11310--IF THAT DON'T SCARE YOU TO DEATH ---NOTHING WILL--

[debo24] Good morning, can you ask Okie if he agrees with Randy Koonce about the fact that the Evril agreement needs to be voted on by Parliment before we can have a RV and that will not be intil tuesday.

[OKIE OIL MAN] THE WORD IS ERBIL--AND RANDY HAS DIFFERENT OPINIONS THAN I DO--NO I DO NOT THINK ANY THING OF SIGNIFICANCE IS IN THE WAY NOW

[kitkat] mlr] Okie yesterday I spent a good part of the day going through all the bills proposed in ways and means house and the senate and the only bill in the past year has been the one from Feb. that they tried to bring back from 1986 for a .005 tax on currency.

[OKIE OIL MAN] MIR--SO---WHAT IS THE QUESTION IN THAT STATEMENT?

[bigtim] not question just a comment -in okies forum someone did post about the irs office opening but the article said it was to help people with there tax issues such as increaseing the lien levels and helpng out with tax installments.

[OKIE OIL MAN] BIGTIM--THAT PORTION IS CORRECT

[knobby] Okie Thanks for your time here, i have mainly 250 and 500 notes and willing to hold out past the 6 month window any advantage

[OKIE OIL MAN] KNOBBY--WHAT IF THEY ACTUALLY PUT THE SHORT FUSE ON THE CASH IN AND WHAT IF THE IRS DOES REQUIRE 38% TAXES AFTER 6 MONTHS--WHAT WILL YOUR DECISION BE THEN?

[milagros] Hey Okie. It seems completely obvious to me that with regards to the UST/IRS having cash out locations- this info would not be "visible" to us until post RV. Thanks for sharing it with us in advance...the doubters will see post RV that you were correct. This "solution" by the UST makes complete sense to me.

[OKIE OIL MAN] MILAGROS---TIME WILL ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS

[mlr] Confused about the flat tax and 45 days does that fall under something else where can I research for us.

[kitkat] itsme2] Do you think they have to reveal the RV before the new tarrifs on the 15th? Otherwise they will need larger wheelbarrels to carry there money plus tarrifs.

[OKIE OIL MAN] WHAT DOES THEIR TAXATION IN COUNTRY HAVE TO DO WITH OUR INTERESTS???--HERE AGAIN FOLKS--YOUR JUST CLOUDING YOUR MIND WITH INTRICATE DETAILS THAT DOES NOT HAVE ANY EFFECT ON YOU -----DON'T YOU HAVE ENOUGH TO THINK ABOUT WITHOUT CONCEIVING PROBLEMS AND OBSTACLES TO ENCOUNTER?

[mo] does the erbil agreement or the security ministers have to be done before the rv [mo] do u think the elite that run this world r in charge of this RV

[OKIE OIL MAN] MO-NO IT WILL R/V AT A DESIGNATED TIME AND YES THERE ARE POWERS TO BE IN CONTROL FOR SELF INTERESTS

[debo24] Tell Okie thank you very much, he is a very nice human being for all that he does for us.

[OKIE OIL MAN] DEBO--ONLY A MESSENGER--AND NOT A VERY GOOD ONE AT THAT---(ACCORDING TO SOME)

[sailman] Question ::: Do you have a take on whether the new UST/IRS regulations could have any effect here in Canada. We know that the UST has requested that ALL IQD be returned to them for various world locations ?? [sailman] *from

[OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF CANADIAN TAX STATUES AND WOULD NOT ADDRESS IT IF I DID

[tzeman7390] OKIE if we are post RV in Iraq when do you think we will have a rate confirmation from incountry? Thanks TZ

[OKIE OIL MAN] RATE CONFIRMATION IS A MISNOMER--RATE VERIFICATION MORE APPROPRIATE--I AM HOPING THIS WEEK- BUT--HERES THE KICKER--THERE ARE STILL INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENT ISSUES THAT HAS TO BE SETTLED BEFORE JULY 31---NO I AM NOT SAYING IT WILL TAKE THAT LONG--ON THE CONTRARY--WITH ALL THE BANKING INTEL I AM RECEIVING I WOULD EXPECT THIS AT ANY MOMENT

[tzeman7390] thx

[kitkat] silverfox] oke- do you think it could go by midnight monday

[OKIE OIL MAN] SILVERFOX--WHAT HAPPENS MONDAY--YOU ON LIFE support??

[silverfox] oke- good one i needed a laugh

[kitkat] DinarAddict] ask okie if he rather read logs than answer all these questions [OKIE OIL MAN] LOGS DON'T ASK QUESTIONS--THEY PRESENT FACTS

[believer2] I wanted to know if the no audit list is really going to be made available by the UST cash in locations

[OKIE OIL MAN] BELIEVER--WHEN WE READ THE RULE BOOKS ----THEN WE WILL KNOW--TILL THEN--SPECULATION BASED ON INTEL FURNISHED BY UST

[joinmenow] Hi thanks for helping - will there be a cc tonight later ?

[OKIE OIL MAN] WHAT PURPOSE CAN BE SERVED BY ANOTHER CONFERENCE CALL THAT CAN ONLY REPEAT THE SAME INTEL OVER AND OVER--DO YOU ACTUALLY NEED THAT CONSTANT REASURANCE?--IF SO --YOUR IMPATIENCE WILL MAKE YOU DESPONDANT--FAITH IS NOW NEEDED-NOT A CC

[tsme2] my thought was that they would not wan t to stir up more anger in the people by adding taxes before their money has more value. Wouldn't you think that would add to there uprising?

[OKIE OIL MAN] TSME2-IRRELEVANT QUESTION----ANY TAXPAYER WILL ALWAYS BE UNHAPPY

[johnf] OKIE_OIL_MAN Since "scissor tail" did not mean "we have an RV in USA" what did it mean to you?

[OKIE OIL MAN] CODE WORD WAS THE RATE AND THE ABSOLUTE COMPLETION OF THE R/V

[teabag] According to the IRS website, the July 16 Open Houses is the 3rd Saturday Open House this year. Would it be safe to assume that the February 26 and March 26 of this year were "dress rehearsals" or anticipation of the re-evaluation to have occured earlier?

[OKIE OIL MAN] TEABAG--CALL THE IRS AND ASK--I AM NOT ON THEIR PAYROLL

[kitkat] [tinker] OKIE,any idea how the ust will make the pay out? wire check etc

[OKIE OIL MAN] TINKER--THAT IS LIKE TRYING TO PREDICT EARTH QUAKES--IMPOSSIBLE TO KNOW--WHY IS EVERONE POSING HYPOTHETICAL QUESTIONS TODAY THAT CAN ONLY BE ANSWERED AFTER THE R/V???----I HAVE NO CRYSTAL BALL OR TAROT CARDS---

[OKIE OIL MAN] LET ME RESTATE THIS MORE PLAINLY---YOU ARE LETTING THE SMALL DETAIL'S CLOUD THE ISSUE AND INFLUENCE YOUR THINKING---YOUR TRYING TO HIDE AN ELEPHANT BEHIND A FLEA'S BUTT

[OKIE OIL MAN] THIS AFTERNOON WOULD BE AN EXCELLENT TIME IF YOUR INDOORS TO SHUT OFF THE COMPUTER AND DO SOME READING IN YOUR BIBLE

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

"[ironpounder57] i had a teacher who said there is a fine line between being a genius and an idiot. i think those that bash your intel okie fall into the near genius category.

[OKIE OIL MAN] IRONPOUNDER NEEDS TO FIND ANOTHER SITE MODS

User ironpounder57 has been banned.

[OKIE OIL MAN] THNX GHOST--WE ARE ONLY TRYING TO HELP--IF PEOPLE CAN'T REALIZE THAT THEY NEED TO BE DOING SOMETHING ELSE"

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/74388-okie-qa/#ixzz1RnSKTKnV

Can you believe that crap? That Okie guy and the site are totally messed up. Too much koolaid I guess.

Hey OKIE, you asked which question should I answer first? Try none and just wave goodbye :wave::wave::wave: I truly believe you are confused. :confused::confused::woot::woot:

No he is not confused. He knows exactly what he's doing. Feeding us deliberate timed doses of steady BS to keep us on the edge of our seat for the RV that will only happen when it shows on CBI's website.

[OKIE OIL MAN] I FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT ATTRIBUTE---THAT IS FAITH---1ST IN OUR FATHER--SAVIOR---HOLY SPIRIT---AND DINAR SHOULD BE BEHIND COUNTRY FAMILY AND CHARITY

[OKIE OIL MAN] THIS AFTERNOON WOULD BE AN EXCELLENT TIME IF YOUR INDOORS TO SHUT OFF THE COMPUTER AND DO SOME READING IN YOUR BIBLE

Okie made these two statements of weight here. The poor guy is the butt of all the criticism of people who have no source of intelligence other than people like Okie. He has contacts feeding him information - so most of the stuff originates from the testimony of his witnesses. He might be relying on the reliability of these witnesses a little too much but he can hardly be accused of being a pumper. I think we all should take his advice and chill out. This thing is going to happen when it happens and none of us can expedite it by reading or posting about the latest events and rumors.

• Upvote 2

[joinmenow] Hi thanks for helping - will there be a cc tonight later ?

[OKIE OIL MAN] WHAT PURPOSE CAN BE SERVED BY ANOTHER CONFERENCE CALL THAT CAN ONLY REPEAT THE SAME INTEL OVER AND OVER--DO YOU ACTUALLY NEED THAT CONSTANT REASURANCE?--IF SO --YOUR IMPATIENCE WILL MAKE YOU DESPONDANT--FAITH IS NOW NEEDED-NOT A CC

BEST STATEMENT EVER YOU AZZCLOWN..........TAKE YOUR OWN ADVISE