Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Instructions for cashing in with Ali

bulls

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it appears that Ali's PLAN will have to wait for awhile...! This was a post from Iraq on 1 March 2010 and posted this morning by JESSE. It seems we will have another wait.....Summer, the end of 2010, ....God knows...! However, we could all be surprised right after the elections.

Let's try to remember why we got into this IQD investment in the first place...!

CBI governor says current exchange rate reasonable

March 1, 2010 - 12:37:27

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The governor of the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) on Monday said that the current exchange rate (1,170 Iraqi dinars per dollar) is reasonable, adding that the bank has enough foreign reserves to defend the exchange rate.

“The CBI is adopting a managed floating policy of exchange rate, through which a reasonable exchange rate is fixed,” Sanan al-Shubibi told Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

“The current exchange rate is reasonable and stable and can be defended by our vast foreign reserves, totaling $43 billion U.S. dollars at the moment,” Shubibi explained.

http://en.aswataliraq.info/?p=127815

Blessings to All - Let's try to Keep The Faith,

RON ;););)

The information has been out there fore some time so does not mean it is imminent.. But it does mean we will have access to get to a cash in site around the country.. He originally announced Idaho with a question mark ay knew yet on what city in Idaho. Thanks for the reposting of the information It us good to keep it freshly available.

Ron the critical comment in M statement are the words FLOATING MANAGED RATE !!

Hes a politician remember that means it could be between 1170 or 3.22 !!!!

I believe its good news not bad

Thanks THOR...! I just wanted people to be aware of what was said and that there could be a wait. I personally believe it will be shortly after the elections, but I have nothing to substantiate that. Gankans has two good posts regarding M's statement, but nothing on the earlier post by Jesse.

I'm glad Ali is still prepared. I believe he is aware of much more than has been revealed in any of the posts, and is simply honoring his commitment to confidence.

RON ;)

I would like to know about presenting proof of purchase/receipt when cashing in the dinars--what are we required to provide? will our banks require any verification of proof where we purchased dinar etc? Does the receipt have to have our name---what if someone else purchased the dinar in your behalf and receipt shows their name, not yours? Just trying to cover all bases, I want to be prepared!

thanks for any info you can provide on this matter---if I am asking the right question but wrong place, please direct me to correct forum

I would like to know about presenting proof of purchase/receipt when cashing in the dinars--what are we required to provide? will our banks require any verification of proof where we purchased dinar etc? Does the receipt have to have our name---what if someone else purchased the dinar in your behalf and receipt shows their name, not yours? Just trying to cover all bases, I want to be prepared!

thanks for any info you can provide on this matter---if I am asking the right question but wrong place, please direct me to correct forum

Proof of purchase was brought up in an earlier post, with regard to proving a long term capital gain for the IRS when you file your taxes - not for cashing in your Dinars..

According to my CPA, the receipt is needed for capital gains tax. He said that if you have owned the Dinar for more than a year, the tax is 19.5%. If you have owned it less than a year, the tax is 39%. My name is not on the receipt and I doubt it is needed. Just proof of the date of purchase.