Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GID Associate Buy Back

has anyone try to sell their dinar back to GID? why would they ask me if i am their current customer when i answer yes then they say they are not doing buy back. sound very fishy

Do you think they know something,..... we don't?...ohmy.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't know, but they normally have a box in the upper left hand corner of the picture on their site that has their sale price and it's not there now.

http://www.gidassociates.com/

oh weird. it was there this morning. it is why i called them in the first place to find out how the buy works. i am not saying this is related to rv. but i am sketchy of their business practice aside that they do send you your dinars purchased through them.

i can only suspect that after june 30. tons of people are trying to sell their dinars back because they don't think dinar is a winning lotto.

Edited by akahornet
  • Upvote 2

Dinar Profits is where I bought my dinar, and they have stopped buying and selling. On their site it says "We regret that announce that dinarprofits.com is not buying or selling currency at this time. We deeply appreciate the support and loyalty from our all of our customers. There are several other reputable businesses available if you are interested in buying or selling currency, but unfortunately we can not offer any recommendations." (www.dinarprofits.com) So apparently GID isn't the only place that has stopped buying back.

Dinar Profits is where I bought my dinar, and they have stopped buying and selling. On their site it says "We regret that announce that dinarprofits.com is not buying or selling currency at this time. We deeply appreciate the support and loyalty from our all of our customers. There are several other reputable businesses available if you are interested in buying or selling currency, but unfortunately we can not offer any recommendations." (www.dinarprofits.com) So apparently GID isn't the only place that has stopped buying back.

Oh no... what do we do now?..................trapped like rats in a cage....two outcomes....we supplement our toilet paper inventory or we get rich

Edited by Mongo
  • Upvote 1

guys,

All along there has been a steady stream of those who sell the dinar get out of the market of selling them over the last few years. I wouldn't try to read more into this than that.

Everyone is so jittery here that it seems every tidbit of info becomes a huge conspiracy in people's minds that all is lost or another confirmation that the RV is definitely now upon us.

It is all subjective interpretation not based in verifiable facts.

Sit back and have a big glass of iced tea and be smug for once. No matter what the latest buzz on the rumor wire is, the evidence that this is a solid investment risk with a high likelihood of excellent return on your investment is overwhelming.

I do not believe it would be to Iraqi advantage to screw over the holders of their currency when they are desperately and aggressively trying to encourage outside investment in their country and markets and build worldwide confidence in them for this reason.

Stick your dinars back under your mattress and hold out a bit longer. Blow off some steam. Take your wife out to dinner and tell her you love her. Kiss the kids and take the neighbors some home made cookies. All is well in Dinar world.

just GP's 2 cents

• Upvote 1

grand pubah,

Thx 4 your intelligent & encouraging post.

I've only been DV/VIP member sonce 11/10, and, being on a retired fixed income, have managed to buy only about 2M IQD.

I have done lots of research on our own various Forums. The other "guys" have never given me that sense of reality, most impt news, descent intell, caring & sense of being more valid & true.

My point: we must remain Patient! Yes, you Investors who have believed Adam and his take & philosophy, including the significance of Post-RV stuff, who have been on board for 5,6,7 years; I can only imagine how very difficult it has been/is to stay patient.

But, just as my, hopefully new friend here, g p, has promoted, and as Adam alluded to on his AM post this morning about a real "key" element of the Chp 7 being eventually lifted & Iraq being able to muster a viable military protective force...then....perhaps...sooner than later...the IQD will RV...and...our hopes & dreams can be realized.

Patience IS difficult, but, it IS a Virtue.....DO IT with me & the other serious & caring DVets!!!

GOD Abundantly all of you.

Brent

I just called today and GID Associates will not guarantee a rate until the funds are actually in their account. Is that what they have always done? I thought when I bought from DinarBanker that the rate was locked when I placed the order.

I recommend to buy COD.