Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Call Out of the Blue

Black.Sheep

Bull Dumplins!!!!!!

NEWS FLASH......

OBAMA is NOT an EMPEROR nor is he a "Taxing Authority".....so your "friend" is full of it...... :lol:

Slade your need to give the caps a rest man ....over kill..... :P

Btw Obama thinks he is....

Just say'n :huh:

Dame

just an fyi. the term kool-aid has been around a lot longer than this dinar saga. so black sheep could have heard it anywhere...... phrase got coined back in 1978 right after Rev. Jones decided to feed poison laced kool-aid to his church members down in Jonestown, Guyana.....mass suicide or murder you be the judge....sorry for the history lesson...........Welcome black sheep.

I just found it a little too much of a coincedence and a little strange.

Are you serious?

'drinkin da koolaid' is just a general term for people that present outrageous or nutty beliefs.It was named after that nut job Jim Jones cult.900 plus people drunk poisoned koolaid and died.The use of the term extend FAR beyond using it to refer ro Dinar Pumpers and Crazy Newbs

There are plenty of nutty beliefs that could use a much bigger term than "kool-aid" when referencing to them. Although I am very aware of what you are talking about with the Jones cult I have never used this term on a day to day basis other than on this forum. So, yes I was serious.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks again everyone for all the warm welcomes.

"Drinking the kool-aid" did start with the Jones cult and if you don't deal with social circles that copy each other, or have kids that watch family guy, you my think the "kool-aid" bit is of the 2100 generation but alas you would be wrong. That cliche has been used to tag line every group since "Bo and Peep" gathered people the board a mothership that was hiding behind a comet. The rules for joining this "circle of trust" (thought that was new too didn't you) was no drinking, no drugs, no smoking, no sex. 7 men actually castrated themselves to avoid the desire to have sex... OH you thought drinking the kool-aid was about dinar... Maybe before you become mega rich and are the epitome of what the world loves to hate about America why don't you grab a history book or maybe get a complete education. Just a thought.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks again everyone for all the warm welcomes.

"Drinking the kool-aid" did start with the Jones cult and if you don't deal with social circles that copy each other, or have kids that watch family guy, you my think the "kool-aid" bit is of the 2100 generation but alas you would be wrong. That cliche has been used to tag line every group since "Bo and Peep" gathered people the board a mothership that was hiding behind a comet. The rules for joining this "circle of trust" (thought that was new too didn't you) was no drinking, no drugs, no smoking, no sex. 7 men actually castrated themselves to avoid the desire to have sex... OH you thought drinking the kool-aid was about dinar... Maybe before you become mega rich and are the epitome of what the world loves to hate about America why don't you grab a history book or maybe get a complete education. Just a thought.

Well since you just gave me the cliff notes version I feel I am very much up to speed. There are several punch-drunk right now, but if your friend is right unlike the seven fellows you mention above I will keep my set, and can afford to have someone read that history book to me. You will have to excuse my bargin education as I went to a community college and most of us only referred to kool-aid when talking to the five and under crowd. We shall see if we rv'd or not. Looks like the fireworks stated before the 4th huh?

• Upvote 2

Keep in mind that you will have people come to the the forums and make up all kinds of story from my friends cousin or my pastor met a olive skin guy in a dairy queen and signed my napkin with a rate for RV. The President does not decide tax codes. Just more boneheads creating drama and theater, then you have the bank rumors, tellers winking and smiling BS. They will not be discussing bank business especially if they have bought dinars as well. That is how you get fired or jailed due to inside trading or better said taking advantage of information that is not supposed to be delivered to the public without authorization. So don't believe the winking tellers or bank presidents or any of the other garbage. When it RV's then it will until them no one except for those who are in charge d of moving decimal points or changing numbers.

• Upvote 1

Bull Dumplins!!!!!!

NEWS FLASH......

OBAMA is NOT an EMPEROR nor is he a "Taxing Authority".....so your "friend" is full of it...... :lol:

If you think for one single second that Obama can not....or will not use all of the power of the office he holds to gain as much tax revenue from this as possible....then you have been living under a rock for most of your life! He CAN....AND WILL...PERIOD!

exactly my thought

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

exactly my thought

Glad someone else picked up on this. Most "uninformed newbies" in their first post don't use the one word thats tossed around about as much as the rv button "just out of the blue" no pun intended. Our newbie appears pretty adamant about getting both of us an education and typed word for word the same cult blah, blah, blah. Seems he is more informed about cults than dinar. I think the real lesson to be learned here is at Dinar Vets when you post crap about your dusty dinar rv'ing you might need a little proof, because unlike the Jones crew not many on here follow dreamers with outlandish claims.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1