Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gut your Rate  

101 members have voted

1. 1. What is your gut instinct as to the begining rate (in USD)? (you may click multiple answers)

• less than $0.10
    • $0.10 to $0.30
    • $0.40 to $0.80
    • $0.86
    • $1 to $1.50
    • $1.50 to $2
    • $2.10 to $3
    • $3 to $4
    • $4+ (Guru numbers)
    • Undecided
  2. 2. Gut Your Date - Now what Date do you feel?

• Already Happened - 1170 is the new rate!
    • RV'd June 30th 2011; not yet announced!
    • Within 6 months
    • A year (June 2012)
    • End of 2012 (say before 12-21-2012)
    • Seriously Long Haul more than a few years
    • AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN - No longer believe it will occur
    • Undecided
  3. 3. LOP or RV

• Re-denomination followed by RV
    • Straight Up RV
    • No RV (slow valuation as Iraq stabilizes)
    • Undecided

Just like the first poll ...this is for fun. No flaming allowed. IF you want to speculate on LOP's or specific details as to why it can't be over a certain rate. Then start your own Topic.

:woot: This is for fun. This is for Fun. Did I mention this is for Fun? :tiphat:

Okay with that disclaimer out of the way. I have found over the years that usually the gut instinct was right. (with the exception of the first poll being overwhelming hopeful for June 30th.)

I also have found that you women have a profound intuition that is right on button many many times. <======== pink to support bre@$t cancer awareness.

So answer the above poll by your gut instinct. What is it you FEEL that you will see NOT what do you WANT to see?

EX: John feels it will be $0.01 but wants to see $400... so he clicks: LESS THAN $0.10

I know the answers are heavily weighted to the lower end of the spectrum, but that is also seemingly where the populace divides their opinions most.

Let's re-churn all:

- the GURU data (uhm I mean intel) you have collected

- the reasoned research (MANY MANY PROPS to the great SCOOTER, MONTANA and KEEPM. as well as the recent addition of QUIETLEARNER thanks to all of you for your hard work. I appreciate it.)

- the late night tacos <---- yes I do partake of these quite often being a graveyard shifter :drool:

- news reports

- opinions and posts

and generate your GUT FEELING.

Thanks and enjoy,

Metrious

Our first poll had the following results:

28.12% felt $1 to $1.50

18.75% felt $0.86

14.06% felt $3 to $4

10.16% felt $0.40 to $0.80

9.38% felt $1.50 to $2

6.25% felt $0.10 to $0.30

5.47% felt $2.10 to $3

4.69% felt less than $0.10

2.34% felt they were Undecided

0.78% felt $4+ (Guru numbers)

41.38% felt By June 30th 2011 FAIL (or did it?)

35.34% felt Within 6 months

6.90% felt they were Undecided

6.03% felt A year (June 2012)

3.45% felt Seriously Long Haul more than a few years

2.59% felt 2013

0.86% tied between those that felt "AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN" and "Already Happened - 1170 IS the new rate!"

62.83% felt Straight Up RV

26.55% felt Re-denomination followed by RV

7.96% felt No RV (slow valuation as Iraq stabilizes)

2.65% felt they were Undecided

• Upvote 1

At 88 votes I am seeing an interesting trend.

In the first poll there was only 1 that felt it no longer is going to happen. In this poll we have 3 votes that it isn't going to happen. This tells me that there is an increasing doubt as to whether the RV is going to occur. In fact we can state by the statistics that it appears that the numbers have more than doubled as to doubt in the RV process.

Also there are many diehards (26.88%) that really feel it has happened on the June 30th and we just have yet to see the announcement. IF you look at the current numbers and those of the first poll you will see that the shift from the June 30th voters seemed to have moved to the 6 month camp. Overall this tells me that many are hopeful and expecting an RV very soon.

Overwhelmingly many believe we are going to see a straight up RV (60.67%) But a third of that number is believing we are getting a re-denomination. (23.60%). So these numbers are still pretty much unchanged. The overall opinion and research models seem to bode well for both camps.

AS to the rate I feel that many people are being conservative in keeping their hopes low (37.7% seeing below a $1), but we still have an overall dream of a higher rate (62.24% of over $1).

I am proud to be a member of this group. We are not just hard core realists. But we have hopeful optimism for a better future.

Metrious

PS I don't know who gave Smee a -1 for just bumping and voting. So a +1 for you my friend to offset that.