Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What will happen after the RV

Hey guys and gals on here that post or reply. It has already been stated by some their intenions to take corrective actions against slanderous electronic print that is printed against them. I am not one of them and this is not meant to bash, it is meant to remind people of how some things can have consequences. Freedom of speech is just that freedom of speech and everyone has this right. This freedom is misunderstood and don't allow one to cross individual rights from harm or defiamation of charactor or slanderous remarks made against another. Sometimes emotions can cause one to print or say words that will bring reprocussions with lawyers and civil court suits that didn't have to happen. I have to say that some of the things i have read on here could bring legal proceedings against the printer. Electronic print is now just is governed by law as what is said. Laws were passed several years ago because of so many teenagers comitting suicide by what is said about them over the internet. You can't hide behind the screen anymore if you do something wrong. Now these laws are just as creditable as the others. Example: If these posts or replys are printed off made record of with a track record of slander and turned over to a attorney one may find themselves in court answering for their behavior. Once everyone has money from this RV i imagine some people will have to answer for their behavior. My only intenion here is to bring attenion to what can happen. Please don't get caught up in civil suits when it could have been avioded. JMO take it for what its worth to you.

well then we should be able to sue every GURU that has given a rate or a date right? false advertising......... i bet if they could not hide behind their screen names they wouldnt post such garbage.......and the ones that dont hide ....well they will be easy to find.

• Upvote 1

well then we should be able to sue every GURU that has given a rate or a date right? false advertising......... i bet if they could not hide behind their screen names they wouldnt post such garbage.......and the ones that dont hide ....well they will be easy to find.

Hi Chad :)

You are correct in theory. The chain of events and those who have

'played' together using lies to increase IQD sales are quite

evident. Unfortunately, it has affected everyone at some point,

and the liability also includes site owners that allowed the content,

and purposely took advantage of many folks who trusted them.

The feeding frenzy began with sites looking to profit from the frenzy,

the dealers offered banner ads along with referrals, and the liars were

part of the game. There have been more than a few who have touted they

would start going 'sue crazy if this thing did not happen', one poster had

stated that he would "sue Iraq". :lol:

It is sad that they refuse to take responsibility for their own decisions, which

really is the bottom line here, but, I do think as time goes on and one by one people

begin to understand what has happened over the last 5 years or so, and HOW it was

cleverly assembled, there will be quite a few civil suits likely aimed at those who promoted

the lies, that includes both dealer and site owners in many instances, and then going after the

hucksters who played the part on the 'intel' side i.e., "guru scammers". It has been out right

fraud in many cases.

I hope this scenario does NOT occur, but the threats from disgruntled people who believed

every word posted on dinar related sites and so many lies spread, and then based decisions upon

those claims will likely pursue some form of legal action. Many have said nothing could be "proven".

Many said that also about certain computer 'hacker' cases over the years in which they were actually

tracked down and prosecuted. It took a lot of time, but the guilty parties were found and often depending

upon the extent of the crime, they were jailed. These hackers were also "anonymous", but in reality,

there is no longer full anonymity in regards to the internet.

Good to see you Chad :)

All my best!

Jim

---

It is sad that they refuse to take responsibility for their own decisions, which

really is the bottom line here, but, I do think as time goes on and one by one people

begin to understand what has happened over the last 5 years or so, and HOW it was

cleverly assembled, there will be quite a few civil suits likely aimed at those who promoted

the lies, that includes both dealer and site owners in many instances, and then going after the

hucksters who played the part on the 'intel' side i.e., "guru scammers". It has been out right

fraud in many cases.

I hope this scenario does NOT occur, but the threats from disgruntled people who believed

every word posted on dinar related sites and so many lies spread, and then based decisions upon

those claims will likely pursue some form of legal action. Many have said nothing could be "proven".

Many said that also about certain computer 'hacker' cases over the years in which they were actually

tracked down and prosecuted. It took a lot of time, but the guilty parties were found and often depending

upon the extent of the crime, they were jailed. These hackers were also "anonymous", but in reality,

All my best!

Jim

---

well said Jim thanks

fraud in many cases.

All my best!

Jim

---

well said my friend.....as bad as this has gotten the gurus,pumpers , pushers ect...... better hope a lawsuit is the only thing that happens to them...........they could find themselves in a alley ..and billy bob is using his head for batting practice..