Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just Left The Currency Exchange

MenOfHonor2011

Just left the currency exchange here in Tampa,FL. Where the owner told me personally that this was the biggest Iraqi Dinar selling to date. I witnessed first hand people literally buying millions in Dinar. They literally broke the bank on Dinar. Now I don't know if this helps at all but when the owner tells you he had to sell Dinar out of his presonal funds its a big deal. if you don't believe me the #'s 813-637-9500 they close at (pm est time the owners name is Lee. Now with that being said I pray that were within hours of our bleesing. TY and may God Bless you all. Just my thoughts and personal experience.

Apparently there are people who do not believe at all in the RV and sell anything they can get their hands on. It is neither good nor bad, just the sellers doing a damn good job :) GO RV

Just left the currency exchange here in Tampa,FL. Where the owner told me personally that this was the biggest Iraqi Dinar selling to date. I witnessed first hand people literally buying millions in Dinar. They literally broke the bank on Dinar. Now I don't know if this helps at all but when the owner tells you he had to sell Dinar out of his presonal funds its a big deal. if you don't believe me the #'s 813-637-9500 they close at (pm est time the owners name is Lee. Now with that being said I pray that were within hours of our bleesing. TY and may God Bless you all. Just my thoughts and personal experience.

At least somebody has made some money!!! GO RV!!!!

Then I would say he owes Okie, Poppy2, Athena, Tony, Dan, SteveI, Terryk, and all of the amazing PUMPERS a huge thank you and a nice fat commission check. If this thing doesnt show by Tues Im never looking at one of these sites again. It will be strictly BofA and other banks sites for me. Now thats not to say I believed any of their Guru Goo and was let down. I have seen all of them lie through their teeth for a while now. Im just tired of reading it and hoping they are right this time. I wish everyone would stop calling them GURUS. Its far to respectful a name for them all. Pumpers are what they are Pumpers one and all. So call it like it is everyone please.

With that out of the way Im going to lay down 2 major reasons why I think this thing will rv soon without a lop. Obama changed the FDIC account max from 250, 000 to an unlimited amount as long as it was a non interest bearing account. This was signed on 12/31/2010. It is in effect for only 2 years from that date. The other is BofA just added 1000 new preferred customer relations workers to their team. That doubled their team. They have 8 million preferred customers. Why do this unless they expect a lot of people to need these services? Hang in there everyone. I am writing this because I dont think those false prophets deserve half of the attention they are getting. I am over the daily pump, Im over the weekly trends. Im golfing, playing poker and enjoying my family more from this point forward. And before I know it I will get a call saying it finally went. Game Over!

Remember this Independence day that this country is not great because of the land we live on. It is only great because of the document we stand on, believe in and die for. The Constitution of the united States of America! Without it we are just another country being led by Tyrants! God Bless this once great country with the Constitution our forefathers intended us to have. Maybe one day we will win our freedom back from those who stole it from us after 911.

• Upvote 1