Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

More Sunday Guru Bytes

DinarThug

From CNN. The Clown News Network. Broadcasting In Low Def From The Balcony Of Shabbi's Penthouse. -

6-26-2011 Guru Frank26 He is ...............100% correct (Toyvp wrote: OK Here is my guess at the RV it will hit on a Tuesday or Wednesday Bank rate of 3.30+ with a slightly higher CBI rate of 4.42 does anybody else have a guess at it?) As I told You/him last nite..........I do not look today. I look T and Th. One is a day to turn in a rate .......The other is to announce/activate the rate.

6-26-2011 Guru TonyTnT I think we will see it on Tuesday or maybe Monday night.

6-26-2011 Guru Kaperoni first let me quote the article…"He noted that the issuance of the benefit to the categories of new cash will not affect the value of cash held by the citizen, and that the purpose of the issuance of these classes is the advancement of the Iraqi economy. “ Do you see what they just said?

“benefit to the categories of new cash will not affect the value of cash held by the citizen”...in other words there is no LOP...what you have is what you have.

6-26-2011 Guru Bluwolf Ok the forex already has reconized the dinar, thats a fact not a rumor now, which means that it is on the global scale internationally...period,,,so pending release within hours

6-26-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man SHABBI ANNOUNCED THE R/V THURSDAY--HE HAS PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED THE GENERAL AREA OF WHAT THE RATE WILL BE----NOW WHAT MORE NEWS SHOULD THEIR BE?? NOW JUST BE PATIENT--THIS RIDE IS ABOUT TO STOP

• Upvote 4

The way I see it, from all indications that us 'nonguru' types can see and get intel from we all know it must be close. If these guru's keep throwing out dates and even rates if it comes close to what one of them says then they can claim to be an expert. (Note. The definition of an expert is a drip under pressure! If you have a pipe dripping in you house and you apply pressure to it then it goes spurt.. spurt.. spurt!!!!!!!!!! So I don't want to be called an expert a.k.a. A DRIP UNDER PRESSURE!!! LOL) I don't understand why we have to have all the negative posts either. I will say that with the gurus though with all the dates and rates that have been incorrect it's sort of like taking a double barrel shotgun and pulling both barrels at the same time YOUR BOUND TO HIT SOMETHING! If the guru's keep trying one of them is bound to either get it right or be the closest to the eventual target. Just something to think about. Have a wonderful day and let's all pray that we do indeed see this RV's this week. God bless you all!

• Upvote 1